Can republicans at least admit Obama was a man of class and dignity regardless of his policies?

Can republicans at least admit Obama was a man of class and dignity regardless of his policies?

I’m sure even republicans can admit that about Obama.

Well sure...I'd like to be able to say that what Obama's character lacked in integrity and honor he made up for in the external trappings of class and dignity...but he didn't, so I can't.

Sorry.

I suppose i can’t even get a basic admission like this from the trash of this forum.

He was better at looking the part.

But whatever class and dignity he had, was only skin deep. Unfortunately that's how people judge. They judge what they see on TV. Thus as long as Obama plays the part while on camera, everyone thinks he has class and dignity.

But when you snub the close leader of an allied nation, as Obama did, you don't have much class or dignity.

I will grant you, that he certainly acted like he did, while on camera. Trump doesn't care to play games, and to pretend he is something that he isn't. That's about the only difference. Trump doesn't fake it. Obama did.

I suppose i can’t even get a basic admission like this from the trash of this forum.

But whatever class and dignity he had, was only skin deep. Unfortunately that's how people judge. They judge what they see on TV. Thus as long as Obama plays the part while on camera, everyone thinks he has class and dignity.

But when you snub the close leader of an allied nation, as Obama did, you don't have much class or dignity.

I will grant you, that he certainly acted like he did, while on camera. Trump doesn't care to play games, and to pretend he is something that he isn't. That's about the only difference. Trump doesn't fake it. Obama did.
With the polarized political environment of today, its impossible to answer questions about, class, dignity, and honesty, of a political leader beyond that of their politician image.

Yes, Trump does fake it. All presidents do, as do most public figures. Where Obama created an image of class, consideration for others, and a we can do it persona, Trump has created an image of crudeness, insensitivity, and a fighter. People in the public eye do this because they seek to appeal to different audiences.

Where Obama's message is always about "we", "together we can accomplish what our parents only dreamed of", "we can do it", "Only with your help can we"... Trump's message is about "me", "I will make American great again", "I will repeal Obamacare", "I will make Mexico pay for the wall", "I will lock her up"... Each one is trying to appeal to a different group. They are essential opposites. It you like Trump, it would be almost impossible to like Obama and vice versa.

Last edited:

With the polarized political environment of today, its impossible to answer questions about, class, dignity, and honesty, of a political leader beyond that of their politician image.

Yes, Trump does fake it. All presidents do, as do most public figures. Where Obama created an image of class, consideration for others, and a we can do it persona, Trump has created an image of crudeness, insensitivity, and a fighter. People in the public eye do this because they seek to appeal to different audiences.

Where Obama's message is always about "we", "together we can accomplish what our parents only dreamed of", "we can do it", "Only with your help can we"... Trump's message is about "me", "I will make American great again", "I will repeal Obamacare", "I will make Mexico pay for the wall", "I will lock her up"... Each one is trying to appeal to a different group. They are essential opposites. It you like Trump, it would be almost impossible to like Obama and vice versa.

Trump's message is about "me", "I will make American great again", "I will repeal Obamacare", "I will make Mexico pay for the wall", "I will lock her up"...

You're right, Obama never used the word "I"

DERP!

‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 199 Times in Speech Vowing Unilateral Action

Video: President Obama says the words 'I' and 'me' a total of 117 times in ONE speech | Daily Mail Online

Obama Uses Funeral Service to Talk About Himself

Watch Obama Refer to Himself 118 Times in Three Minutes

‘I,’ ‘Me,’ ‘My’—Obama Uses First Person Singular 199 Times in Speech Vowing Unilateral Action

Video: President Obama says the words 'I' and 'me' a total of 117 times in ONE speech | Daily Mail Online

Of course, Obama was declaring that he would use unilateral action. The difference is that Trump consistently says "I" when he's proposing actions such repealing Obamacare, making Mexico pay for the wall or locking up Hillary which are clearly not unilateral actions. He does this because it will be interpreted by his listeners as taking personal responsibility for the action. So when Trump says, "I will repeal Obamacare," it is a much stronger statement than saying, "We will repeal Obamacare." However, after Trump's election, I noticed his me, me, me, has been changing to we,we,we.

I don't know about Republicans. I think that NO ENGLISH SPEAKING HUMAN can honestly say that Obama has any class other than LOW or any dignity other than FALSE.

Obama is a slick talking turd in a suit.

Of course, Obama was declaring that he would use unilateral action. The difference is that Trump consistently says "I" when he's proposing actions such repealing Obamacare, making Mexico pay for the wall or locking up Hillary which are clearly not unilateral actions. He does this because it will be interpreted by his listeners as taking personal responsibility for the action. So when Trump says, "I will repeal Obamacare," it is a much stronger statement than saying, "We will repeal Obamacare." However, after Trump's election, I noticed his me, me, me, has been changing to we,we,we.

Now if this isn't typical........

So when Trump says "I" or "me" it's different than when Dumbama said it even more times than Trump. :deal:

But when you snub the close leader of an allied nation, as Obama did, you don't have much class or dignity.Reply

"What's more, I unnistan he black all over, even unnineath his clothes"

Links courtesy of Uppity.com

SMH

Oh please. He was classless. He insulted groups, but the media spun it for him. He used dangerous propaganda, like he didn’t know how seniors would get their SS checks. He was a POS

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Of course the rest of the world outside your bubble has no idea what you are talking about. Do you have a link? Do you have a link from a respectable source? You are wrong on every detail behind your hate for Obama. That's what happens when you dupes listen to Pure crap.

I never heard Obama berate someone over their looks, their height, their intellect, or their beliefs. The same cannot be said of the Slug in Chief...

I guess it was pretty classy at the time to be photographed with a world class sexual abusing H'wood producer like Harvey Weinstein.

I never heard Obama berate someone over their looks, their height, their intellect, or their beliefs. The same cannot be said of the Slug in Chief...

No? Then you obviously weren't listening. What about his taunting Americas for holding on to religion and guns?
Actually he was stating a fact in the most polite way, brainwashed functional moron.

No? Then you obviously weren't listening. What about his taunting Americas for holding on to religion and guns?
Actually he was stating a fact in the most polite way, brainwashed functional moron.

Obama wasn't nor will her ever be a classless slug who calls anyone who does not agree with his derogatory names and doubles down on lie, even when video and audio prove that he lied. Then his drooling supporters....say..."Yes, Dear Leader....whatever you say Dear Leader...."

What for? There were plenty of liberal loons ready and willing to carry that torch for the last 9 years...dumbass.

Forum List

Back