Can republicans at least admit Obama was a man of class and dignity regardless of his policies?

Obama claimed the oppression ya fool. Yet he did NOTHING but make race relations worse. Murder rates skyrocketed under his presidency. As well as welfare rolls, the unemployment rate among other stats. He didn't solve the problem he bitched about his entire life. He did get rich tho...
YOU'RE the one using it in your bogus argument fool. So what OPPRESSION?

This thread is DIRECTLY about you: Exposing The White Phony Grievance Industry

Listen and learn fool.
What oppression? Aak BLM or the NFL players, they both whine to no end.

What oppression? Aak BLM or the NFL players, they both whine to no end.
Based on your argument, what should he have done to help these oppressed people?

BTW, what's Aak?!?!?
What Trump has done is a good start. Lowest black unemployment in years. A rising tide lifts all boats.
But instead he pandered to their grievances and enabled them to wallow in their self pity.
I realize it is beyond your comprehension to understand the importance of a fair tax rate and the necessity to rely on oneself rather than the government but it is already paying dividends.

I’m sure even republicans can admit that about Obama.
No they can't.

Don't kid yourself.

He's black. That disqualifies him in the eyes of the GOP.

5335-1516508866-668f9b472a3daed1ad737089fd594889.jpg

What Trump has done is a good start. Lowest black unemployment in years. A rising tide lifts all boats.
But instead he pandered to their grievances and enabled them to wallow in their self pity.
I realize it is beyond your comprehension to understand the importance of a fair tax rate and the necessity to rely on oneself rather than the government but it is already paying dividends.
Your main argument against Obama mere moments ago was that "HE MADE RACE RELATIONS WORSE!"

How has 45 been doing on that front? Improving them from Obama, or nah?

While you think up some bogus response.

Listen and learn: Exposing The White Phony Grievance Industry

Your main argument against Obama mere moments ago was that "HE MADE RACE RELATIONS WORSE!"

How has 45 been doing on that front? Improving them from Obama, or nah?

While you think up some bogus response.

Why are you posting about white grievance? That has nothing to do with our discussion ya moron. This thread is about Obama not your personal race pimping thread.

Dismissed

Why are you posting about white grievance? That has nothing to do with our discussion ya moron. This thread is about Obama not your personal race pimping thread.

Dismissed
Of COURSE you want to dismiss it, even though it is your very phony white grievance that prompted you to post that bogus claptrap about #BlackLivesMatter and the NFL players kneeling to bring light to the plight of the disenfranchized blacks across America.

Dismissed
Of COURSE you want to dismiss it, even though it is your very phony white grievance that prompted you to post that bogus claptrap about #BlackLivesMatter and the NFL players kneeling to bring light to the plight of the disenfranchized blacks across America.

Not interested in you pathetic race pimping. Try that shit on some fool elsewhere.

Not interested in you pathetic race pimping. Try that shit on some fool elsewhere.
YOU'RE the one that IMMEDIATELY went to Obama being "only a good race baiter", but in your mind, I'M the one that's "race baiting." Whatever that means.

Yeah...you really need to listen to this: Exposing The White Phony Grievance Industry
Lying ass punk. This is my first (immediate) post and it says nothing about race baiting. It says one simple thing...OBAMA WAS A FRAUD.

Obama was a Chicago prick who belonged on a soap box on a street corner while whining about "The Man".

He should have never become "The Man" and it's painfully obvious he was a fraud. While he was a great rabble rouser whining about "The Man", when he became "The Man" he didn't do a fucking thing for those supposedly oppressed by "The Man"

No they can't.

Don't kid yourself.

He's black. That disqualifies him in the eyes of the GOP.

5335-1516508866-668f9b472a3daed1ad737089fd594889.jpg
He isn't black dumbass. He is 50/50 black & white. Not sure why you get hung up on that... oh wait... you're a racist that's why. Any opportunity to bring up race and you're like a fly on cow shit.

I've never seen anyone deny that he was probably a good husband and father. Just because someone is a nice guy, does not mean they are executive material. He might have made a mediocre Senator. Not having to make decisions and not have to manage anything.

By his deep-seated NEED to be liked by everyone, he trashed our country.

Hell will be an ice skating rink before anyone could EVER convince me that the Barrypuppet was anything more than a marxist, globalist puppet that was compromised because he was a faggot with a trans-gendered "wife"..........questions, Billy-boy?????

Lying ass punk. This is my first (immediate) post and it says nothing about race baiting. It says one simple thing...OBAMA WAS A FRAUD.

Obama was a Chicago prick who belonged on a soap box on a street corner while whining about "The Man".

He should have never become "The Man" and it's painfully obvious he was a fraud. While he was a great rabble rouser whining about "The Man", when he became "The Man" he didn't do a fucking thing for those supposedly oppressed by "The Man"
IDGAF how you wish yo spin it bruh. Your first response to ME was to go in about some claptrap about Obama and "oppression." Then when I prompted you for more information, you retorted with more pablum about "race baiting."

Facts.

Source: Can republicans at least admit Obama was a man of class and dignity regardless of his policies?

GTFOH!!!!!

Kick20Butt20ass20swift20kicking.gif

Last edited:

IDGAF what you posted before, how the heck would I know? You're first response to ME was to go in about some claptrap about Obama "race baiting."

Facts.

GTFOH!!!!!

Kick20Butt20ass20swift20kicking.gif

C'mon, Marc.......you are an intelligent guy but even YOU have to admit that the Barrypuppet was a race-baiting prick.

Obama is a flaming queer who is left of Stalin and Mao. He ran a criminal administration and shit all over the Constitution.

Worst President in history by a HUGE margin.
It’s very ironic to me you call yourself a “radical libertarian”, but you’re bigoted towards gay people. Are you in the 8th grade or what?

Recognizing fact is not "bigoted"

I could care less what Obammy does in the bath houses. I DO oppose his Stalinist policies that made queers "more equal" than the rest of America.
How is giving them the same rights more equal?

They have the same rights.

What you want to give them don't qualify as rights....moron.
You mean they are only rights for others
They have the same right to marry someone of the opposite sex that everyone else has. Nobody has the right to marry the one that they love.

President Obama represented our country with the class and dignity the office of the President requires

President Trump is a bully who is an embarrassment to our nation

Forum List

Back