Can republicans at least admit Obama was a man of class and dignity regardless of his policies?

I’m sure even republicans can admit that about Obama.

I never heard Obama berate someone over their looks, their height, their intellect, or their beliefs. The same cannot be said of the Slug in Chief...

No? Then you obviously weren't listening. What about his taunting Americas for holding on to religion and guns?
Actually he was stating a fact in the most polite way, brainwashed functional moron.

Obama wasn't nor will her ever be a classless slug who calls anyone who does not agree with his derogatory names and doubles down on lie, even when video and audio prove that he lied. Then his drooling supporters....say..."Yes, Dear Leader....whatever you say Dear Leader...."

Wrong! Obama was (at best) always a classless thug who delighted in appointing other classless thugs to the Nation's highest offices and lied to the public constantly. But what else would anyone expect from and admitted drug user and "community organizer".

I never heard Obama berate someone over their looks, their height, their intellect, or their beliefs. The same cannot be said of the Slug in Chief...

No? Then you obviously weren't listening. What about his taunting Americas for holding on to religion and guns?
Actually he was stating a fact in the most polite way, brainwashed functional moron.

Obama wasn't nor will her ever be a classless slug who calls anyone who does not agree with his derogatory names and doubles down on lie, even when video and audio prove that he lied. Then his drooling supporters....say..."Yes, Dear Leader....whatever you say Dear Leader...."

Wrong! Obama was (at best) always a classless thug who delighted in appointing other classless thugs to the Nation's highest offices and lied to the public constantly. But what else would anyone expect from and admitted drug user and "community organizer".

Again --- the word you're looking for is "uppity".

SMFH

Back off MF.....he never used the hard stuff which is more than can be said about the Dumbassed George W. Bush!!

Back off MF.....he never used the hard stuff which is more than can be said about the Dumbassed George W. Bush!!
Obama is a shit stain and always will be... even In all 57 states and under sniper fire

nixon_obaaaama.jpg

Obama makes Nixon look like a cub scout

Obama had written in his first book, "Dreams From My Father" (1995), before entering politics, that he had used marijuana and cocaine ("maybe a little blow"). He said he had not tried heroin because he did not like the pusher who was trying to sell it to him.

Barack Obama, asked about drug history, admits he inhaled - Americas - International Herald Tribune

Gee, just think if he ran into a pusher he liked.

Someone who lies every other sentence, tramples our rights, steals from the American people, and helps our enemies, has neither class nor dignity.
So let's hear a lie from Obama that was not a prediction that was blocked.... Silly dupe. Pure brainwashed right-wing idiocy....

Someone who lies every other sentence, tramples our rights, steals from the American people, and helps our enemies, has neither class nor dignity.
So let's hear a lie from Obama that was not a prediction that was blocked.... Silly dupe. Pure brainwashed right-wing idiocy....
"If you want to keep your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

I have plenty more, but you asked for "a lie".

Try these on for size:
Obama’s biggest whoppers

^^^^^still only a partial list^^^^^

Last edited:

Obama had written in his first book, "Dreams From My Father" (1995), before entering politics, that he had used marijuana and cocaine ("maybe a little blow"). He said he had not tried heroin because he did not like the pusher who was trying to sell it to him.

Barack Obama, asked about drug history, admits he inhaled - Americas - International Herald Tribune

Are you suggesting that anyone who experiments with drugs is a bad person?

Are you suggesting that junkies make good presidents?

Are you suggesting that junkies make good presidents?
No, because it’s pretty fucking obvious he isn’t a junkie.

Do

Try these on for size:
Obama’s biggest whoppers

That is not a lie, stupid, that is a prediction that that was blocked, as I said. As opposed to your propaganda and president who lie about facts everyday, the reason you dupes believe Democrats are evil and the greedy idiot GOP Rich pay too much in taxes and are your benefactors.

Last edited:

Try these on for size:
Obama’s biggest whoppers

That is not a lie stupid that is a prediction that that was blocked, as I said. As opposed to your propaganda and president who lie about facts everyday, the reason you dupes believe Democrats are evil and the Rich pay too much in taxes and our your benefactors.
Obama's promise that we could keep our health care plans and doctors was not a prediction. It was a sales pitch to Goober Gruber's "stupid American voters" to get them on board with liking his plan. So was the lie that rates would go down. Obubba and Goober Gruber both knew that existing plans would be cancelled and that rates would go up. There was no "blocking" involved. ObamaCare was and remains to be a catastrophe.

Obama flat out LIED!

Forum List

Back