Sayonara!

Dick Foster

Platinum Member
Dec 27, 2018
The People's Republic of the Californicated
about a week ago I posted my final warning of my intention to depart if the aggravating habit of the software on this board to hang up when the editor was open. Apparently the management hasn't the ability or intention to address our rectify the issue so I'm done with the aggravation. You now have one less pair of eyeballs peddle to advertisers. If you ever fix this shit, send me an email.

about a week ago I posted my final warning of my intention to depart if the aggravating habit of the software on this board to hang up when the editor was open. Apparently the management hasn't the ability or intention to address our rectify the issue so I'm done with the aggravation. You now have one less pair of eyeballs peddle to advertisers. If you ever fix this shit, send me an email.

Two words: "Ad blockers"

But most of the time you can shut off all that sales pitch stuff in your web browser.

Well, I hope you don't stay away, Dick, I think the software glitches are partly ameliorated if you try using a different web browser or device (OS) to access the group. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that resolving the bugs in Xenforo is being hung up by all the Covid nonsense and not entirely in the hands of the administrators to fix on their own..

It's happened on very rare occasion. Not enough to warrant even the mildest of complaints. Close the browser out. Come back and it is usually resolved.

Donate to the board if it annoys you. Money changes everything.

tenor.gif

Well, I hope you don't stay away, Dick, I think the software glitches are partly ameliorated if you try using a different web browser or device (OS) to access the group. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that resolving the bugs in Xenforo is being hung up by all the Covid nonsense and not entirely in the hands of the administrators to fix on their own..
It occurred before COVID...

Who are you?

I wish you well in recovery.

Good lord. NOBODY cares. Bye

We fixed it. Sorry about that. Welcome back.

Don't leave; you're the kind of Dick we need!

tenor.gif
Reminds me of the homophobe racist guy who has his own internet radio show. Gay hackers got into his sho and just kept playing gay stuff. They think he may have had a stroke. Hope so.

Don't leave; you're the kind of Dick we need!
Love me some dick

You’ve got to stay you have that big D energy we like

Forum List

Back