can I break up the left wing Hillary circle jerk to ask a question about Benghazi?

Yay Hillary did so great... .not so fast...Why is Hildebeast saying, still today, that the video played a role in the attack on Benghazi, when in her email to the PM of Egypt she specifically stated the video played no role in the attack?

I'm sure liberals will have logical explanation.
As I recall....wasn't it concluded that protests over the video provided cover for the attack?
doesn't matter.

most of America is sick and tired of hearing about it all

Most Americans know nothing about it

-Geaux

Yay Hillary did so great... .not so fast...Why is Hildebeast saying, still today, that the video played a role in the attack on Benghazi, when in her email to the PM of Egypt she specifically stated the video played no role in the attack?

No one has ever proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the video was no factor whatsoever,

nor has anyone demonstrated why that would matter one way or another.

So why does Hildebeast have conflicting stories when she's speaking in private and public about whether the video played a role in the attack?

Why does it matter? I hate to be harsh about it but this is about 4 casualties,

not 4000.

You know, Bush? Iraq? 4000?

Bush Derangement Syndrome is a chronic affliction which is now covered by Obamacare.

Lucky you.

No--now you can join! We've got
:suck:Money shots
and
:ssex:Barebacking

Even some S&M:whip:

Now why stop the fun over redundant political Bullcrap? Go to a Right wing site and complain about the low level information voter and dumb lefties. We got the perfect circle jerk in progress.

:up_yours:, but in a loving way!

What difference does it make? Neither explanation points to a crime that warrants 11 hours of hearings.
I think it makes a difference if she's lying about something.
It's all true. The video had an effect AND the attack was planned to take advantage of the uproar. What needs explaining is why the Republicans have taken all this time and still don't realize it. The story of this campwewaign, IMO, is how going to be how they couldn't help shooting themselves in the foot by going for the gotcha instead of substance.

I

No one has ever proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the video was no factor whatsoever,

So why does Hildebeast have conflicting stories when she's speaking in private and public about whether the video played a role in the attack?

not 4000.

Hildebeast gets caught lying and all you can say is boooooosh and what does it matter. I digress.

Bush's lies were far worse. After you acknowledge that I'll be happy to drop Bush and then we can talk about Clinton.

Why do we have to keep asking, "what difference does it make"? Alternate explanations don't amount to crimes or dereliction of duty, they're just different possible explanations,. The real question that needs asking is why the Republicans are wasting so much political capital on a losing issue or, rather, non-issue.

Alternate explenations? She blatantly contradicted herself on something very important. Trying to convince us it doesn't matter means you have no excuse...and I don't blame you, there is no good excuse out there for her lies.

not 4000.

Bush Derangement Syndrome is a chronic affliction which is now covered by Obamacare.

Lucky you.

It is not deranged to remind everyone of the FACT that Bush started an unnecessary war that got over 4000 Americans needlessly killed.

If you think that equates to 4 Americans dying in Benghazi, then, by all means, let's you and I have that debate.

not 4000.

Lucky you.

It is not deranged to remind everyone of the FACT that Bush started an unnecessary war that got over 4000 Americans needlessly killed.

If you think that equates to 4 Americans dying in Benghazi, then, by all means, let's you and I have that debate.

If you lose by 1 or 40, you still lose

-Geaux

not 4000.

Lucky you.

If you lose by 1 or 40, you still lose

-Geaux

Only a retard thinks that 4 dead is no different than 4000 dead.

not 4000.

Lucky you.

There is a help line for this. You just first have to admit that you have a problem.

she specifically stated the video played no role in the attack?

do you have a logical explanation for the fact there is no quote where she said it PLAYED NO ROLE ?

where is the LOGIC in claiming she specifically stated something that she did not?

not 4000.

Lucky you.

There is a help line for this. You just first have to admit that you have a problem.

You think 4 equals 4000. I suggest you consult a school kid on that math.

do you have a logical explanation for the fact there is no quote where she said it PLAYED NO ROLE ?

where is the LOGIC in claiming she specifically stated something that she did not?

The video is meaningless. Too many people have fallen for the rightwing propaganda machine's baloney that the video is meaningful.

Wrong. She said exactly that in her email to the Egyptian PM.

Alternate explanations? She blatantly contradicted herself on something very important. Trying to convince us it doesn't matter means you have no excuse...and I don't blame you, there is no good excuse out there for her lies.
You say it's important, but fail to say why. The question "what difference does it make " still stands and you've done nothing to answer it.

not 4000.

Lucky you.

You think 4 equals 4000. I suggest you consult a school kid on that math.

One of the first symptoms of BDS is that the patient projects irrelevant data on to their external real world experience.

Some times the doctors find that the patient is age 12.

Alternate explanations? She blatantly contradicted herself on something very important. Trying to convince us it doesn't matter means you have no excuse...and I don't blame you, there is no good excuse out there for her lies.
You say it's important, but fail to say why. The question "what difference does it make " still stands and you've done nothing to answer it.
This is why;

"Charles Woods, father of former Navy SEAL Ty Woods, shared with Fox News the diary notes he took after the September 14, 2012 ceremony when the bodies of the four Americans killed in the attack were flown back to the United States.

The entry reads: “I gave Hillary a hug and shook her hand. And she said we are going to have the film maker arrested who was responsible for the death of my son.”

It's important on many levels. Mainly the Obama administration has obviously been caught parroting a falsehood about what haplened so it wouldn't hurt Obama in his reelection campaign.

Wrong. She said exactly that in her email to the Egyptian PM.

so link to it then. link to that email. if you can. :doubt:

the talking point you parrot stems from the mention of a (supposed) phone call with the Egyptian PM

rabid partisan sources once again fabricated quotes and spread false info across the interwebs

supposedly she said something in a phone call but NOT what you claim... (if)

IN FACT Rep Jordan actually goes out his way to hound that she in fact did NOT mention the video

your claim is that she SPECIFICALLY STATED that the video played ''no role''

At a House Select Committee on Benghazi hearing Thursday, Rep. Jim Jordan introduced e-mails that show then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton calling the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya terrorism to family and the Egyptian prime minister.

Jordan then questioned why she told Americans the Benghazi attack was a response to an infamous YouTube clip mocking Muslims but e-mailed it was a terrorist attack to the Egyptian prime minister and family.

"You can tell the Egyptian prime minister it’s a terrorist attack, but you can’t tell your own people," Jordan scolded Clinton.

REP. JIM JORDAN (R-OH): You just gave a long answer, Madam Secretary, to Ms. Sanchez about what you heard that night, what you're doing. But nowhere in there did you mention a video. You didn't mention a video because there was never a video-inspired protest in Benghazi. There was in Cairo but not in Benghazi.

Victoria Nuland, your spokesperson at the State Department, hours after the attacks said this, "Benghazi has been attacked by militants. In Cairo, police have removed demonstrators."

Benghazi, you got weapons and explosions. Cairo, you got spray paint and rocks.

Rep. Jim Jordan vs. Hillary Clinton: Why Did You Tell Egyptians Benghazi Was a Terrorist Attack But Not The American People?

Last edited:

They're answer is to say she's wonderful. Apparently they like treasonous, murderous whores.

Forum List

Back