can I break up the left wing Hillary circle jerk to ask a question about Benghazi?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Yay Hillary did so great... .not so fast...Why is Hildebeast saying, still today, that the video played a role in the attack on Benghazi, when in her email to the PM of Egypt she specifically stated the video played no role in the attack?

I'm sure liberals will have logical explanation.

Last edited:
Yay Hillary did so great... .not so fast...Why is Hildebeast saying, still today, that the video played a role in the attack on Benghazi, when in her email to the PM of Egypt she specifically stated the video played no role in the attack?

As I recall....wasn't it concluded that protests over the video provided cover for the attack?

As I recall....wasn't it concluded that protests over the video provided cover for the attack?

NO!

Amazing that Hillary got her ass handed to her but the left, and even some of the RINO media think differently... don't know what those :ahole-1: watched!

• Clinton Exposed as Liar in Benghazigate Hearings, but Secrets Remain
    The New American ^ | October 23, 2015 | Alex Newman
    In her latest round of testimony on the Benghazi attack that left four Americans dead, Hillary Clinton, secretary of state at the time of the attack, was exposed as a liar. But she was careful to avoid any “serious” scrutiny of the 800-pound gorilla in the room: the Obama administration's widely reported gun-running programs for jihadists battling former U.S. government terror-war allies in Libya and Syria. When questioned, Clinton denied any knowledge of such a program, only to be confronted with an e-mail in which she proposed doing precisely that via proxies. Indeed, the fact that Obama has been arming...

Yay Hillary did so great... .not so fast...Why is Hildebeast saying, still today, that the video played a role in the attack on Benghazi, when in her email to the PM of Egypt she specifically stated the video played no role in the attack? I'm sure liberals will have logical explanation.
What difference does it make? Neither explanation points to a crime that warrants 11 hours of hearings.

Concluded by whom?

doesn't matter.

most of America is sick and tired of hearing about it all

Yay Hillary did so great... .not so fast...Why is Hildebeast saying, still today, that the video played a role in the attack on Benghazi, when in her email to the PM of Egypt she specifically stated the video played no role in the attack? I'm sure liberals will have logical explanation.
What difference does it make? Neither explanation points to a crime that warrants 11 hours of hearings.

I think it makes a difference if she's lying about something.

No one has ever proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the video was no factor whatsoever,

nor has anyone demonstrated why that would matter one way or another.

Bush got over 4000 Americans killed in Iraq lying about it.

Even if you go to worst case scenario about Hillary Clinton...

...Bush's crime was a 1000 times worse than Hillary's.

Concluded by whom?
It will never go away for people like you but to the rest of America this is like watching paint dry

watching paint dry

No one has ever proven beyond a reasonable doubt that the video was no factor whatsoever,

So why does Hildebeast have conflicting stories when she's speaking in private and public about whether the video played a role in the attack?

"Can I break up the left wing Hillary circle jerk to ask a question about Benghazi?"

Not yet, no one has had an orgasm.

They are kind of staring at each other ... wondering who is going to make the first move...

It's all true. The video had an effect AND the attack was planned to take advantage of the uproar. What needs explaining is why the Republicans have taken all this time and still don't realize it. The story of this campaign, IMO, is how going to be how they couldn't help shooting themselves in the foot by going for the gotcha instead of substance.

So why does Hildebeast have conflicting stories when she's speaking in private and public about whether the video played a role in the attack?

Why does it matter? I hate to be harsh about it but this is about 4 casualties,

not 4000.

You know, Bush? Iraq? 4000?

Get the wingnut Congresscritters to hold another hearing on it if you're so concerned.

Why do we have to keep asking, "what difference does it make"? Alternate explanations don't amount to crimes or dereliction of duty, they're just different possible explanations. The real question that needs asking is why the Republicans are wasting so much political capital on a losing issue or, rather, non-issue.

It's all true. The video had an effect AND the attack was planned to take advantage of the uproar. What needs explaining is why the Republicans have taken all this time and still don't realize it. The story of this campwewaign, IMO, is how going to be how they couldn't help shooting themselves in the foot by going for the gotcha instead of substance.

I

Why does it matter? I hate to be harsh about it but this is about 4 casualties,

not 4000.

You know, Bush? Iraq? 4000?

Hildebeast gets caught lying and all you can say is boooooosh and what does it matter. I digress.

Forum List

Back