Can democrats lead a country they despise? And ppl they HATE

It's totally loony to say that one of our two major political parties "hates" the country. Where did this sort of shit come from?

Not hating all people of the country, just some.

Look at the Democrat party and how they divide Americans: black vs white, cop vs criminal, rich vs poor, smoker vs non-smoker, armed citizens vs unarmed citizens, industry vs worker, and only a few years ago, they made claim that Republicans were waging a war on women.

Democrats divide the country into various groups, and then decide which groups they love, and which groups they hate. The groups they hate they refer to as things like deplorables'. They work tirelessly to turn Americans against each other resulting in what we see today.

“Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us. We are witnessing the consequences of three years of this deliberate effort. We are witnessing the consequences of three years without mature leadership. We can unite without him, drawing on the strengths inherent in our civil society. - James Mattis

What he said.

Opportunity Zones and unemployment before covid say you are mistaken. Again, your media is saying the Constitution needs to be destroyed because it was written by white people. If you think any of this is about social justice, you are mistaken. The poor are being murdered right now because of the 'Cause.'

It's totally loony to say that one of our two major political parties "hates" the country. Where did this sort of shit come from?
I’m sorry maybe you missed all the burning down black neighborhoods you white democrats are doing.. are you serious?

I'm very serious. How much burning down of black neighborhoods has there been. Moreover, why identify rioters with a political party? The republican track record is awfu anyway. Today's republicans are just garbage. They have absolutely nothing to offer the American People and they have shown that they can't govern. This is not my parents' republican party. Today it's just crap.
Murder rates are up all over the woke zones. The rioters and the media are cheering forr the destruction of the Constitution. The democrats are in full support of all of this. The republicans offer keeping people safe, and before covid, the lowest unemployment for all Americans in our lifetimes. If you vote Republican, murder rates will go down, and the economy will return to pre-covid numbers. The social justice crap is just getting people killed. It is pure politics. There is no institutional racism. Yes, there is racism, but there are no laws or policies that are discriminatory in this country. You are being sold a load of bologna. We are the land of the free.

Me and tucker can together to ask this question..
you actually hate us. How can you lead us?

The American Taliban needs to be unconditionally defeated, then relocated to a country more to their liking

Or we can do what I've been talking about for a while now: Divide the country in two, and have two countries instead of one. Yes, it will create problems with land swapping and such, but in the end, everybody will be much happier.

Do you think democrats are capable of happiness?

Not really, but if I can convince enough of them and get them onboard, and they leave here and move to the other side of the country, my property value will double or triple overnight. :laughing0301:

People need to keep in mind that all of this destruction in the name of justice stuff is being done by the same people who told minorities not to get married in the 60's because the government would give them a better deal. It is just evil.

People don't hate conservatives. They hate conservative policies and the effect they have on people.

People hate racism. They want liberty and justice FOR ALL. Why is it so hard for you to treat EVERYONE with the same respect you show to rich white men?
Respect is earned not given

People don't hate conservatives. They hate conservative policies and the effect they have on people.

People hate racism. They want liberty and justice FOR ALL. Why is it so hard for you to treat EVERYONE with the same respect you show to rich white men?

^^ Pissed off that our liberty or justice will never extend to Canadians.

Democrats don't want to lead the country, they want to destroy it, they hate it.

and probably just as many people hate liberal policies and the effect they have on people also.....

Conservatives have been lied to for 40 years by right wing hate radio, which misrepresents liberal policies. The Billionaire Media machine pumps out endless lies in support of Republicans and Republican policies because the owners of FOX News, Breitbart, and the Sinclair Family are getting billions in tax cuts, and other corporate benefits.

Without the gullible poor, Republicans can never get elected, but they've convinced you the Democrats are communisits who favour open borders and globalization. Conservatives HAVE to lie. If they told you they're going to cut taxes, run up the deficit and crash the economy, no one would ever vote for them.

Stop being a sucker for the Republican liars. Americans, in general were all better off BEFORE Reagan started transferring all of the wealth of the nation to billionaire elites.

Have you seen the deaths in cites run by democrats this weekend?

You never disappoint. You always say the dumbest, most ignorant things that have no bearing on anything.

All large cities are run by Democrats, because Republican policies don't work. Nowhere is that more evident than in large cities. Republicans believe that poverty is a matter of bad choices. City governance is about picking up the garbage, and keeping the transit running. Republicans are very bad at running government, other than running it into the ground.

Republicans live in a bubble of mis-information and lies, built by the Billionaire Media, to keep the gullible voting against their own best interests. The same policies that have crashed the economy 3 times in the past 40 years, leading to the highest unemployment since the Great Depression.

Once white people have left the city, there is no one left to vote for Republicans. White people may be fooled into voting Republican, but minorities, women, and now the elderly are waking up to their corruption and lies too.

Nothing is dumber than working class white men voting for Republicans year in and year out. Republicans are now doing to the entire country, what they've done to the cities. Bled them white, and left them to die.

Lol!

So the term "deplorables" was referring to "policies." Got it.

Stick to Canadian politics.

and probably just as many people hate liberal policies and the effect they have on people also.....

Conservatives have been lied to for 40 years by right wing hate radio, which misrepresents liberal policies. The Billionaire Media machine pumps out endless lies in support of Republicans and Republican policies because the owners of FOX News, Breitbart, and the Sinclair Family are getting billions in tax cuts, and other corporate benefits.

Without the gullible poor, Republicans can never get elected, but they've convinced you the Democrats are communisits who favour open borders and globalization. Conservatives HAVE to lie. If they told you they're going to cut taxes, run up the deficit and crash the economy, no one would ever vote for them.

Stop being a sucker for the Republican liars. Americans, in general were all better off BEFORE Reagan started transferring all of the wealth of the nation to billionaire elites.

Are you with competition with somebody? You know, how many lies you can pack into a post?

Conservatives have been lied to for 40 years by right wing hate radio, which misrepresents liberal policies. The Billionaire Media machine pumps out endless lies in support of Republicans and Republican policies because the owners of FOX News, Breitbart,

Conservatives HAVE to lie. If they told you they're going to cut taxes, run up the deficit and crash the economy, no one would ever vote for them.

You never disappoint. You always say the dumbest, most ignorant things that have no bearing on anything.

All large cities are run by Democrats, because Republican policies don't work. Nowhere is that more evident than in large cities. Republicans believe that poverty is a matter of bad choices. City governance is about picking up the garbage, and keeping the transit running. Republicans are very bad at running government, other than running it into the ground.

Republicans live in a bubble of mis-information and lies, built by the Billionaire Media, to keep the gullible voting against their own best interests. The same policies that have crashed the economy 3 times in the past 40 years, leading to the highest unemployment since the Great Depression.

Once white people have left the city, there is no one left to vote for Republicans. White people may be fooled into voting Republican, but minorities, women, and now the elderly are waking up to their corruption and lies too.

Nothing is dumber than working class white men voting for Republicans year in and year out. Republicans are now doing to the entire country, what they've done to the cities. Bled them white, and left them to die.
Well your policies are OBVIOUSLY not working and it’s getting worse. Back when cities were more republican it wasn’t this bad. You encourage bad decisions and say hey it’s your culture.. you democrats are sick bastards.. Time is up soon

I'm not a Democrat. I'm not an American. My cities are some of the most successful in the world. Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver - all big cities which are fully integrated, and highly successful. Peter Ustinov called Toronto "New York, run by the Swiss". Clean, safe, and very liveable.

Republicans built American cities, encouraging country dwellers to come to the city for the good paying manufacturing jobs. But when blacks flocked to the cities for employment, white people started leaving. There are rich white neighbourhoods in some southern cities which have incorporated as separate communities within the larger city, and they hire a management company to run their "city", in order to ensure that ALL of their muncipal tax dollars go to THEIR schools, and THEIR services, and nothing goes to help the larger community around them.

You've been divided by race for 250 years. Only in America are blacks and minorities subjected to systemic racism in policing, housing and employment. Highest rate of incarceration in the first world. Highest rate of gun violence in the first world. Even South Africa had the good sense to end Apartheid.

Time to throw out the racism, the discrimmination, and actually give minorities the rights, the votes, and treat them with respect.

So the term "deplorables" was referring to "policies." Got it.

Stick to Canadian politics.

I've been on this board since 2012, and some a$$hat who just joined this site 6 months ago is in no position to tell me what I can and cannot do.

I did not use the term "deplorables", you did. I guess you know who and what you are. Who am I to argue with with your self assessment?

Conservatives have been lied to for 40 years by right wing hate radio, which misrepresents liberal policies. The Billionaire Media machine pumps out endless lies in support of Republicans and Republican policies because the owners of FOX News, Breitbart,

Conservatives HAVE to lie. If they told you they're going to cut taxes, run up the deficit and crash the economy, no one would ever vote for them.

Well your policies are OBVIOUSLY not working and it’s getting worse. Back when cities were more republican it wasn’t this bad. You encourage bad decisions and say hey it’s your culture.. you democrats are sick bastards.. Time is up soon

I'm not a Democrat. I'm not an American. My cities are some of the most successful in the world. Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver - all big cities which are fully integrated, and highly successful. Peter Ustinov called Toronto "New York, run by the Swiss". Clean, safe, and very liveable.

Republicans built American cities, encouraging country dwellers to come to the city for the good paying manufacturing jobs. But when blacks flocked to the cities for employment, white people started leaving. There are rich white neighbourhoods in some southern cities which have incorporated as separate communities within the larger city, and they hire a management company to run their "city", in order to ensure that ALL of their muncipal tax dollars go to THEIR schools, and THEIR services, and nothing goes to help the larger community around them.

You've been divided by race for 250 years. Only in America are blacks and minorities subjected to systemic racism in policing, housing and employment. Highest rate of incarceration in the first world. Highest rate of gun violence in the first world. Even South Africa had the good sense to end Apartheid.

Time to throw out the racism, the discrimmination, and actually give minorities the rights, the votes, and treat them with respect.
And your immigration system Is considered racist but white democrats in America.. you don’t have an assessable welfare system for illegals if you did your country would be flooded. So go away until you vote with your mouth big mouth

Billionarie media machine? Why, because we have one station on the entire television air waves and AM radio? The rest are controlled by the left, and you're complaining? What about all the major social media that censures conservative messages all the time? You have no problem with that, do you?

So why don't you give us an example or two of how we've been lied to, especially when it comes to the left.

This reminds me of years ago when Bush won re-election. The strategy thought up by the DNC was to get their own Rush Limbaugh. Limbaugh addressed their solution in laughter. He said it's impossible to to have a leftist Rush Limbaugh. Why? Because on his number one show, it's the Democrats who are the entertainment less than him. He said we read what they write, play recordings of what they say. You just can't replicate that with Republicans.

There is no systemic racism in anything. Talk about marching in lockstep with the lying media. Did it ever occur to you that the reason we have the highest incarceration rate in the world is because of minorities?

Show me one instance where somebody didn't get a job or a house due to their race. Do you know what systemic means? It means it's part of the system. All of our laws are not only written for equality, minorities have an edge in their direction when it comes to these things.

Billionarie media machine? Why, because we have one station on the entire television air waves and AM radio? The rest are controlled by the left, and you're complaining? What about all the major social media that censures conservative messages all the time? You have no problem with that, do you?

So why don't you give us an example or two of how we've been lied to, especially when it comes to the left.

This reminds me of years ago when Bush won re-election. The strategy thought up by the DNC was to get their own Rush Limbaugh. Limbaugh addressed their solution in laughter. He said it's impossible to to have a leftist Rush Limbaugh. Why? Because on his number one show, it's the Democrats who are the entertainment less than him. He said we read what they write, play recordings of what they say. You just can't replicate that with Republicans.

There is no systemic racism in anything. Talk about marching in lockstep with the lying media. Did it ever occur to you that the reason we have the highest incarceration rate in the world is because of minorities?

Show me one instance where somebody didn't get a job or a house due to their race. Do you know what systemic means? It means it's part of the system. All of our laws are not only written for equality, minorities have an edge in their direction when it comes to these things.
That one is crazy lol

And your immigration system Is considered racist but white democrats in America.. you don’t have an assessable welfare system for illegals if you did your country would be flooded. So go away until you vote with your mouth big mouth

Do you have any links about this purported racism? I have links:

This article reflects of whether it is racist to only let in 20,000 grandparents in the family unification program, when 100,000 have applied. This article's definition of "racism" is that after the numbers of white European refugees decreased after the fall of communism, the total number of refugees allowed in was reduced.

Do you have any links about this purported racism? I have links:

This article reflects of whether it is racist to only let in 20,000 grandparents in the family unification program, when 100,000 have applied. This article's definition of "racism" is that after the numbers of white European refugees decreased after the fall of communism, the total number of refugees allowed in was reduced.

Hunnie I know what it takes to live to Canada it’s not easy.. in America if you cross my border drop a baby it’s a citizen, you have access to welfare, housing, it’s a joke.. I’m not going to argue .

Forum List

Back