Can democrats lead a country they despise? And ppl they HATE

Me and tucker can together to ask this question..
you actually hate us. How can you lead us?

People don't hate conservatives. They hate conservative policies and the effect they have on people.

People hate racism. They want liberty and justice FOR ALL. Why is it so hard for you to treat EVERYONE with the same respect you show to rich white men?
and probably just as many people hate liberal policies and the effect they have on people also.....

Conservatives have been lied to for 40 years by right wing hate radio, which misrepresents liberal policies. The Billionaire Media machine pumps out endless lies in support of Republicans and Republican policies because the owners of FOX News, Breitbart, and the Sinclair Family are getting billions in tax cuts, and other corporate benefits.

Without the gullible poor, Republicans can never get elected, but they've convinced you the Democrats are communisits who favour open borders and globalization. Conservatives HAVE to lie. If they told you they're going to cut taxes, run up the deficit and crash the economy, no one would ever vote for them.

Stop being a sucker for the Republican liars. Americans, in general were all better off BEFORE Reagan started transferring all of the wealth of the nation to billionaire elites.
lol....the democrats do their share of lying too.....so where did you get brainwashed at?.....

People don't hate conservatives. They hate conservative policies and the effect they have on people.

People hate racism. They want liberty and justice FOR ALL. Why is it so hard for you to treat EVERYONE with the same respect you show to rich white men?
and probably just as many people hate liberal policies and the effect they have on people also.....

Conservatives have been lied to for 40 years by right wing hate radio, which misrepresents liberal policies. The Billionaire Media machine pumps out endless lies in support of Republicans and Republican policies because the owners of FOX News, Breitbart,

Conservatives HAVE to lie. If they told you they're going to cut taxes, run up the deficit and crash the economy, no one would ever vote for them.

Have you seen the deaths in cites run by democrats this weekend?

You never disappoint. You always say the dumbest, most ignorant things that have no bearing on anything.

All large cities are run by Democrats, because Republican policies don't work. Nowhere is that more evident than in large cities. Republicans believe that poverty is a matter of bad choices. City governance is about picking up the garbage, and keeping the transit running. Republicans are very bad at running government, other than running it into the ground.

Republicans live in a bubble of mis-information and lies, built by the Billionaire Media, to keep the gullible voting against their own best interests. The same policies that have crashed the economy 3 times in the past 40 years, leading to the highest unemployment since the Great Depression.

Once white people have left the city, there is no one left to vote for Republicans. White people may be fooled into voting Republican, but minorities, women, and now the elderly are waking up to their corruption and lies too.

Nothing is dumber than working class white men voting for Republicans year in and year out. Republicans are now doing to the entire country, what they've done to the cities. Bled them white, and left them to die.
Well your policies are OBVIOUSLY not working and it’s getting worse. Back when cities were more republican it wasn’t this bad. You encourage bad decisions and say hey it’s your culture.. you democrats are sick bastards.. Time is up soon

I'm not a Democrat. I'm not an American. My cities are some of the most successful in the world. Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver - all big cities which are fully integrated, and highly successful. Peter Ustinov called Toronto "New York, run by the Swiss". Clean, safe, and very liveable.

Republicans built American cities, encouraging country dwellers to come to the city for the good paying manufacturing jobs. But when blacks flocked to the cities for employment, white people started leaving. There are rich white neighbourhoods in some southern cities which have incorporated as separate communities within the larger city, and they hire a management company to run their "city", in order to ensure that ALL of their muncipal tax dollars go to THEIR schools, and THEIR services, and nothing goes to help the larger community around them.

You've been divided by race for 250 years. Only in America are blacks and minorities subjected to systemic racism in policing, housing and employment. Highest rate of incarceration in the first world. Highest rate of gun violence in the first world. Even South Africa had the good sense to end Apartheid.

Time to throw out the racism, the discrimmination, and actually give minorities the rights, the votes, and treat them with respect.
And your immigration system Is considered racist but white democrats in America.. you don’t have an assessable welfare system for illegals if you did your country would be flooded. So go away until you vote with your mouth big mouth

Do you have any links about this purported racism? I have links:

This article reflects of whether it is racist to only let in 20,000 grandparents in the family unification program, when 100,000 have applied. This article's definition of "racism" is that after the numbers of white European refugees decreased after the fall of communism, the total number of refugees allowed in was reduced.

Hunnie I know what it takes to live to Canada it’s not easy.. in America if you cross my border drop a baby it’s a citizen, you have access to welfare, housing, it’s a joke.. I’m not going to argue .
hunnie?.....lol....

It has worked for both parties, about as long as either have existed. It is in fact the standard model employed by the ruling class.

Conservatives have been lied to for 40 years by right wing hate radio, which misrepresents liberal policies. The Billionaire Media machine pumps out endless lies in support of Republicans and Republican policies because the owners of FOX News, Breitbart,

Billionarie media machine? Why, because we have one station on the entire television air waves and AM radio? The rest are controlled by the left, and you're complaining? What about all the major social media that censures conservative messages all the time? You have no problem with that, do you?

So why don't you give us an example or two of how we've been lied to, especially when it comes to the left.

This reminds me of years ago when Bush won re-election. The strategy thought up by the DNC was to get their own Rush Limbaugh. Limbaugh addressed their solution in laughter. He said it's impossible to to have a leftist Rush Limbaugh. Why? Because on his number one show, it's the Democrats who are the entertainment less than him. He said we read what they write, play recordings of what they say. You just can't replicate that with Republicans.

You've been divided by race for 250 years. Only in America are blacks and minorities subjected to systemic racism in policing, housing and employment. Highest rate of incarceration in the first world. Highest rate of gun violence in the first world. Even South Africa had the good sense to end Apartheid.

Time to throw out the racism, the discrimmination, and actually give minorities the rights, the votes, and treat them with respect.

There is no systemic racism in anything. Talk about marching in lockstep with the lying media. Did it ever occur to you that the reason we have the highest incarceration rate in the world is because of minorities?

Show me one instance where somebody didn't get a job or a house due to their race. Do you know what systemic means? It means it's part of the system. All of our laws are not only written for equality, minorities have an edge in their direction when it comes to these things.

You have a lot more than FOX News. There is right wing hate radio which blankets the mid-West. Breitbart is owned by Robert Mercer. He paid for two books slandering the Clinton's both of which have been provide to be nothing but rumours and lies. Peter Sweizer, the Breitbart editor hired to write "Clinton Cash" admitted he had no evidence of any of the allegations in his book. He just looked at the facts and "connected the dots".

"Made shit up" is the more likely scenario. Every supposed "scandal" in his book has been debunked, but you still post his lies as fact. Uranium One being chief among them.

You also have the Sinclair Broadcast Group. 173 local news stations in 81 markets from coast to coast, giving them the largest reach of any television network in the USA.

Sinclair owns 59 Fox affiliates, 41 ABC affiliates, 30 CBS affiliates, 25 NBC affiliates, nine Univision affiliates and others, and it also has its own network, Comet. Their local news is very conservative leaning, and tightly controlled by Sinclair. Much of the right wing propaganda being shown on these stations comes from the Corporate Head Office, and is listed as "must broadcast" commentary.

Its stations are clustered in predominantly conservative areas of the country, according to an analysis of the company’s markets by The Washington Post’s Philip Bump: The broadcast areas of Sinclair stations voted for Trump over Hillary Clinton by a 19-point margin, on average.

You know the part where your neighbours grandchildren live with them so they can attend a better school than the one their parents live in? The failure to give all students the same quality of education regardless of where they live, is the result of systemic racism.

As for the prison system, housing so many minorities. In 1980, when Reagan took office, there were 40,000 minorities in federal prison. That number has gone up 10 fold since Reagan was elected. This is a DIRECT result of the racists policies that saw white kids get a wrist slap for marijuana possession, while black kids go to jail.

If you believe that there is no systemic racism, answer me this question. Would you want to be born black in the USA today? If not, why not?

If you believe that there is no systemic racism, answer me this question. Would you want to be born black in the USA today? If not, why not?
I don’t think like you.. I treat ppl equal

GOP does okay.
The USA is like a ship without a captain, at present time.
Projecting your sex life? Lol

Conservatives HAVE to lie. If they told you they're going to cut taxes, run up the deficit and crash the economy, no one would ever vote for them.

You never disappoint. You always say the dumbest, most ignorant things that have no bearing on anything.

All large cities are run by Democrats, because Republican policies don't work. Nowhere is that more evident than in large cities. Republicans believe that poverty is a matter of bad choices. City governance is about picking up the garbage, and keeping the transit running. Republicans are very bad at running government, other than running it into the ground.

Republicans live in a bubble of mis-information and lies, built by the Billionaire Media, to keep the gullible voting against their own best interests. The same policies that have crashed the economy 3 times in the past 40 years, leading to the highest unemployment since the Great Depression.

Once white people have left the city, there is no one left to vote for Republicans. White people may be fooled into voting Republican, but minorities, women, and now the elderly are waking up to their corruption and lies too.

Nothing is dumber than working class white men voting for Republicans year in and year out. Republicans are now doing to the entire country, what they've done to the cities. Bled them white, and left them to die.
Well your policies are OBVIOUSLY not working and it’s getting worse. Back when cities were more republican it wasn’t this bad. You encourage bad decisions and say hey it’s your culture.. you democrats are sick bastards.. Time is up soon

I'm not a Democrat. I'm not an American. My cities are some of the most successful in the world. Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver - all big cities which are fully integrated, and highly successful. Peter Ustinov called Toronto "New York, run by the Swiss". Clean, safe, and very liveable.

Republicans built American cities, encouraging country dwellers to come to the city for the good paying manufacturing jobs. But when blacks flocked to the cities for employment, white people started leaving. There are rich white neighbourhoods in some southern cities which have incorporated as separate communities within the larger city, and they hire a management company to run their "city", in order to ensure that ALL of their muncipal tax dollars go to THEIR schools, and THEIR services, and nothing goes to help the larger community around them.

And your immigration system Is considered racist but white democrats in America.. you don’t have an assessable welfare system for illegals if you did your country would be flooded. So go away until you vote with your mouth big mouth

This article reflects of whether it is racist to only let in 20,000 grandparents in the family unification program, when 100,000 have applied. This article's definition of "racism" is that after the numbers of white European refugees decreased after the fall of communism, the total number of refugees allowed in was reduced.

Hunnie I know what it takes to live to Canada it’s not easy.. in America if you cross my border drop a baby it’s a citizen, you have access to welfare, housing, it’s a joke.. I’m not going to argue .

You don't know jack shit, Darling. If you drop a baby in Canada, it's a citizen too, but it doesn't give the parents in either country access to diddly squat if they're not citizens.

You don't know jack shit, Darling. If you drop a baby in Canada, it's a citizen too, but it doesn't give the parents in either country access to diddly squat if they're not citizens.
Canada has a great barrier...the US

If America had your immigration system would democrats call it racist yes or no ?

No one wants to be born black anywhere in the world. Why? Who wants to be stupid, violent and poor?

You're already stupid. Probably poor too. There is no evidence that black people are more violent than whites. None. There is a LOT of evidence that poor people are more violent and criminal than people who aren't poor. I mean look what happened to crime in the Mid-West when factories closed.

I do love irony.
Trump hates America? Do tell.
Trump loves America for what he can get out of it. Otherwise he doesn't give two shits about Americans.

And he attracts people like you, who do all the hating for him, and is more than happy to use you.

No one wants to be born black anywhere in the world. Why? Who wants to be stupid, violent and poor?

You're already stupid. Probably poor too. There is no evidence that black people are more violent than whites. None. There is a LOT of evidence that poor people are more violent and criminal than people who aren't poor. I mean look what happened to crime in the Mid-West when factories closed.

Sorry snowflake. There is a lot of evidence that blacks are less intelligent, poorer and more violent both scientific and empirical. It is also not uniquely American, but global. Clearly, denying that is drivel.

Actually you are absolutely wrong blacks are far more likely to commit a violent crime than a white person, and 41% of weapon charges are blacks. Who make up 13% of the population.. that’s ridiculous

I do love irony.
Trump hates America? Do tell.
Trump loves America for what he can get out of it. Otherwise he doesn't give two shits about Americans.

And he attracts people like you, who do all the hating for him, and is more than happy to use you.
Lol he’s losing billions being president.. your so stupid

Forum List

Back