Can democrats lead a country they despise? And ppl they HATE

Me and tucker can together to ask this question..
you actually hate us. How can you lead us?
I do love irony.

Yeah you do.

People don't hate conservatives. They hate conservative policies and the effect they have on people.

People hate racism. They want liberty and justice FOR ALL. Why is it so hard for you to treat EVERYONE with the same respect you show to rich white men?
Have you seen the deaths in cites run by democrats this weekend?

You never disappoint. You always say the dumbest, most ignorant things that have no bearing on anything.

All large cities are run by Democrats, because Republican policies don't work. Nowhere is that more evident than in large cities. Republicans believe that poverty is a matter of bad choices. City governance is about picking up the garbage, and keeping the transit running. Republicans are very bad at running government, other than running it into the ground.

Republicans live in a bubble of mis-information and lies, built by the Billionaire Media, to keep the gullible voting against their own best interests. The same policies that have crashed the economy 3 times in the past 40 years, leading to the highest unemployment since the Great Depression.

Once white people have left the city, there is no one left to vote for Republicans. White people may be fooled into voting Republican, but minorities, women, and now the elderly are waking up to their corruption and lies too.

Nothing is dumber than working class white men voting for Republicans year in and year out. Republicans are now doing to the entire country, what they've done to the cities. Bled them white, and left them to die.

Did a white person take your EBT card or something?

Tucker can lead no-one including his anti-patriot bullshit about Duckworth, really shows his despicable lies to garner viewers.

Good question. How do you placate white supremacists, bigots & racists in a government that calls for true equality?

Marxist don't "Lead" .....

They RULE !!!
Another good description of Trump..

Tucker can lead no-one including his anti-patriot bullshit about Duckworth, really shows his despicable lies to garner viewers.
That handicap bitch that wants to tear down a fucking first president statue

Good question. How do you placate white supremacists, bigots & racists in a government that calls for true equality?
You know what I realized, when you white democrats talk about White supremacy bigots, your actually projecting, because republicans have always been for liberty, and the last time we had a issue with White supremacy bigots that actually affected anybody it was white democrats, lol even biden called black neighborhoods a jungle. Lol

That was to trigger an emotion for whites to get the vote
Now you trigger blacks to get the vote, talking about YOURSELVES LOL

People don't hate conservatives. They hate conservative policies and the effect they have on people.

People hate racism. They want liberty and justice FOR ALL. Why is it so hard for you to treat EVERYONE with the same respect you show to rich white men?
Have you seen the deaths in cites run by democrats this weekend?

You never disappoint. You always say the dumbest, most ignorant things that have no bearing on anything.

All large cities are run by Democrats, because Republican policies don't work. Nowhere is that more evident than in large cities. Republicans believe that poverty is a matter of bad choices. City governance is about picking up the garbage, and keeping the transit running. Republicans are very bad at running government, other than running it into the ground.

Republicans live in a bubble of mis-information and lies, built by the Billionaire Media, to keep the gullible voting against their own best interests. The same policies that have crashed the economy 3 times in the past 40 years, leading to the highest unemployment since the Great Depression.

Once white people have left the city, there is no one left to vote for Republicans. White people may be fooled into voting Republican, but minorities, women, and now the elderly are waking up to their corruption and lies too.

Nothing is dumber than working class white men voting for Republicans year in and year out. Republicans are now doing to the entire country, what they've done to the cities. Bled them white, and left them to die.

• Detroit last elected a Republican mayor in 1957. It is now the model of urban failure -- it’s recognized more for its poverty, crime, rot and bankruptcy than the great cars that it turned out into the early 1970s. It is the poorest big city in the nation, with almost 40% of the population living below the poverty line. The website Law Street actually ranks Detroit ahead of Flint as the country's most dangerous city. Either way, it’s clear that both cities have institutionalized crime problems.
Detroit is also a pit of political corruption. Just in recent years, one mayor, Kwame Kilpatrick, was convicted of corruption and sent to federal prison for 28 years, while building inspectors have been indicted on federal felony bribery charges and a former city council member was investigated in a bribery and kickback scandal.

• Chicago’s last GOP mayor was elected in 1927. The nation’s third-largest city is home to some of the worst inner-city violence imaginable. More than 2,300 people were shot there last year, and nearly 400 lost their lives to homicides.
Its finances are just as grim. "Chicago is so broke," IBD contributor Stephen Moore explained months ago, "that its bonds are junk status, and Mayor Rahm Emanuel had to go hat in hand last week to the state capital, Springfield, for bailout money to pay the bills." Things have been rotten enough, Moore said, to send "a record number of people ... fleeing Cook County, home to Chicago." Only a little more than half of the city's pension liabilities are funded.

• St. Louis has been electing Democratic mayors since 1949. The Gateway to the West has become the gateway for crime. Law Street says that it’s the fourth most dangerous city in the country, Forbes says it’s the second. It had the sixth-highest poverty rate among big cities in 2014.
  • The last GOP mayor of Philadelphia left office in 1952. A few years ago, Moore identified it as a favorite to follow Detroit into bankruptcy.
  • Both Baltimore and Oakland had Republican mayors as late as the 1960s. In the era of Democratic rule, both are now more well known for their crime and poverty problems than for their charm and character.
  • Newark, N.J., hasn't had a GOP mayor in more than a century. It was ranked as the fifth-worst city to live in in 2015. Detroit, of course, was first.
When Democrats are in control, cities tend to go soft on crime, reward cronies with public funds, establish hostile business environments, heavily tax the most productive citizens and set up fat pensions for their union friends. Simply put, theirs is a Blue State blueprint for disaster.

Democratic Rule Ruins Some Of America's Finest Cities

You guys never seem to mention any policies. There isn't any institutional racism. There is racism, sure, but nothing institutional. Unless you can show me a policy or practice that is institutionally racist. Telling people the constitution needs to be torn up because it was written by 'white people' is pretty messed up. Whatever the left HATES our founders for doesn't invalidate the importance of the document itself.

This is such bull. If there is any institutional racism please give us an example. And it can be some guy said something mean at the bar. Can you list law or practice that is discriminatory today. Just 1. You and the media just saw the perfect opportunity to try to rip up the constitution.

you hate everyone who isn't a right wing dirt bag

trump has announced that he is president of his BASE only!

so....

yes....I hate you

I really fkn hate people who hate me

and if I could LEAD the nation I would LEAD it away from people like you...

What's happening in those cities have nothing to do with Republicans. As you stated, they are all run by Democrats. When they were ran by Republicans, they did just fine.

The Democrat party is the anti-white party. Nothing can be dumber than voting for a political party that is against your own race.

so....

yes....I hate you

Because we stand for liberty for all,, equality for all?

so....

yes....I hate you

Can you show where Trump ever said this? He is leading everyone, and has been from the beginning. Opportunity Zones and nationwide unemployment before the virus are a testament to this. You might want to look into who is telling you that you are hated. 3 guesses who is telling you that.

We really must have a third-party viable enough to challenge these two ass-clown parties. They get by on making us believe we have no choice. We must vote for them because the other guy is way worse.

We already have third parties who run, and they fail miserably. The only way for them to stand any chance in hell is if both parties piss off their constituents so badly at the same time, and the voters rebel.

That's what we Republicans did by electing President Trump. We got sick of the unkept promises and caving to Democrat demands. All the other professional politicians didn't come close to President Trump. He promised us a solution to our terrible immigration problem, and he's been quite successful in spite of the Nazi opposition. But don't expect the Democrats to ever do the same. They march in lockstep to the beat of the DNC drum.

New Topics

Forum List

Back