Zone1 Can BLACKS be just as Racist as Whites?

For the record, "racism" is the attitude and belief that non-racial characteristics can be presumed about a person simply because of his race. For example:

Black people like to eat chicken and watermelon,
Asians are terrible drivers,
Indians (from the Subcontinent) are all good at math,
"White" people enjoy oppressing everybody else,
and so on.

It should be noted that a racist idea can be positive, neutral, or harmful.
"Blacks are better at basketball than 'whites'."
"Blacks have longer arms and legs relative to the length of their torso's."
"There are no world-class Asian sprinters because of the way they squat down as children; it fucks up their knees."

Accordingly, anyone can be "racist."

But that begs the question once asked by the honorable HRC, to wit, "At this point, what difference does it make?"

The DIFFERENCE is the impact of racism on the target group. If it results in more Asians being hired to STEM positions because the hiring executives assume they are best suited for those positions... If it results in Blacks being accepted to colleges and programs for which they are not technically qualified... If it results in a disproportionate number of "white" women being hired as actresses and models...

Could we therefore say that ALL RACISM IS BAD? The answer is not obvious.

How about a refined term, "Insidious Racism"? Racism that may or may not appear harmless, but proves to be harmful in practice.

And of course Racism without power is empty and fairly meaningless. The homeless Black person who hates "Whitey"? Who gives a shit? Until he assaults a random "white" person (or Asian), then it becomes an issue.

Racism is ubiquitous. It is everywhere, in all races, ethnicities, and societies. It will never be wiped out. So as a matter of public policy, one can only be concerned with demonstrable, harmful racism, in real time (not 200 years ago), which should be dealt with quickly and definitively.

And for the record, to infer racism from "inequality" is logical, moral, and political bullshit. The reasons for inequality go far beyond demographics.

Nobody believes whites love oppressing everybody. That's a poor example. A better one would be that whites are all rich.

Blacks are assaulted more than Asians and by whites. More whites assault Asians than blacks.

Well the problem with your opinion is that damages caused by things that have happed have not been fixed. Had they been fixed your comment about 200 years ago would make sense. Today racist policies exist and those practicing do it subtlety which allows them plausible deniability.

As for the question can blacks be racist, your explanation of the power dynamics involved was a fair assessment and thank you for doing so.

The question that needs to be asked is have blacks used racist beliefs to exploit fear and resentment to deny whites of opportunity or basic rights. Because asking if blacks can be racist leads to disingenous false equivalences and denials of the impact of 246 years of continuing racism in public policy by whites practiced overtly until 1965 and covertly ever since.

Keep in mind that Dr. Lloyd Rudy is a White man (and so am I).

I must ask this question because I just read Dr. Lloyd Rudy's book on African-American
Near Death Experiences (I have linked the book below).

I picked up this book because I was curious about what Blacks experience during a near
death experience and did not expect it to be very different from what Whites have reported.

But to my shock -- several Blacks claimed that there's very few Whites in heaven. The
Blacks who went to hell said they saw lots of White people in hell, in fact, we were the
majority down there. But the ones who went to heaven said there was almost ZERO
Whites when they went to heaven.

Frankly, I don't believe such a thing could be true.

But I am interested to know -- do Black people think of this as RACIST on the part of
other Blacks? I have to say that I was offended and I felt like they were being racist.

I don't think GOD has a preference for people based on race.

GOOD CLEAN DARK by Dr. Lloyd Rudy
Good and bad in all people, regardless of race, color, religion sex, and politics.

How about considering the far larger number of Asians who have been beaten and killed by whites?
The Chinese Exclusion Act was very hateful toward Chinese people. This Act legally deprived Chinese people of any rights whatsoever. Black people didn't have the power to create or enforce this ugly legislation.

How about considering the far larger number of Asians who have been beaten and killed by whites?
Definitely. Also, almost exclusively white Christians voted for and decided America's tactics during Korean and Vietnam Wars, which have cost the lives of at least 2.5 million civilians by American firepower.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Definitely. Also, almost exclusively white Christians voted for and decided America's tactics during Korean and Vietnam Wars, which have cost the lives of at least 2.5 million civilians by American firepower.
They want people to forget all that. But amnesia will not be allowed.

Good and bad in all people, regardless of race, color, religion sex, and politics.
Nevertheless, only those with power are able to unleash the bad to the full extent.

In a Democracy, only the Majority has an ability to codify and enforce unjust rules toward a Minority.

• Thanks
Nevertheless, only those with power are able to unleash the bad to the full extent.

In a Democracy, only the Majority has an ability to codify and enforce unjust rules toward a Minority.
Exactly. And this fact is what people ignore while trying to deny who has caused things to be as they are.

Good thing we live in a Constitutional Republic and NOT a Democracy.

And the majority codified and enforced unjust laws in this constitutional republic.
The majority righted those wrongs too. Need you forget that over a 1/2 million predominantly white privileged Americans died to do that in the Civil War according to most history books. We did NOT do that for the Chinese, Native Americans, or any other mistreated minority.

I dare to say anyone can look back in history and point out where their ancestors were mistreated. Thousands of Christians died at the hands of the Romans. Should Christians be demanding reparations from Italians? Is there a statue of limitations when one can be absolved of the inhumanity of their ancestors? When is it time to move on and focus on making things better instead of whining and blaming others for the past?

And let's not forget it was not white people who sold blacks into slavery.

Is she a racist?
The fastest way to destroy a country is to value “diversity” over competence - and hire and promote with that in mind. Never is such a misplaced priority more dangerous than in the agency supposed to defend our country from enemies.

Screw that. The piss poor excuse about everybody in the past gets no play here. Only racists use that excuse. Furthermore, the majority didn't right a damn thing. After the Civil War, the majority implemented Jim Crow, and it took 100 more years of blacks dying and fighting to press the government to stop that. And as for your last line, white bought slaves. There is no sale wiythout buyers and in reality most of the selling was done at the point of a gun or by tribes whites armed with guns so they could buy the war captives.

You give Native Americans reparations every year for what was done to them so all your references to Christians and Romans only shows your ignorance. Whites didn't quit when slavery ended and we still face the same racism done differently right now.
No, you DO NOT face the same racism. If you did you would be in chains. Racism is not gone, never will be. You can't change the minds of racists, of ALL colors. Contrary to your beliefs, not everything negative that affects black people is racial. You want whites to take responsibility, we do, we don't blame other races for our problems. You refuse to believe any black people should have to be held responsible for anything.

The fastest way to destroy a country is to value “diversity” over competence - and hire and promote with that in mind. Never is such a misplaced priority more dangerous than in the agency supposed to defend our country from enemies.
This country has never valued competence. You need to stop lying to yourself about how white always equals competence.

This country has never valued competence. You need to stop lying to yourself about how white always equals competence.
Did I say white always equals competence? You need to stop lyimg about what other people say. The fact that you have to do that to make it seem like others are racist shows how you’re wrong about others being racist.

Did I say white always equals competence? You need to stop lyimg about what other people say. The fact that you have to do that to make it seem like others are racist shows how you’re wrong about others being racist.
Lisa, I've been black my whole life, your plausible deniability is not fooling people. The argument against diversity is only made by the whites only types.

Lisa, I've been black my whole life, your plausible deniability is not fooling people. The argument against diversity is only made by the whites only types.
Could you not focus on the Jew girl for once? Why not bully any one of the posters whose anti-black posts you quoted? You had quite a long list. (As a reminder, you didn’t have a quote from me because as you know, I‘ve never said anything racist.)

I will respond to who I respond to. You are white, your religion is irrelevant and your every post is anti black hate. So you will be responded to. You claim you've never said anything racist and that's a lie.
Still lying, and ignoring my point: you listed a slew of posters along side their racist comments, and there was nothing from me. That’s because my posts are not racist.

So, find another Jew to bully, or, better yet, target your venom to the real racists. Everyone sees right through you.

Keep in mind that Dr. Lloyd Rudy is a White man (and so am I).

I must ask this question because I just read Dr. Lloyd Rudy's book on African-American
Near Death Experiences (I have linked the book below).

I picked up this book because I was curious about what Blacks experience during a near
death experience and did not expect it to be very different from what Whites have reported.

But to my shock -- several Blacks claimed that there's very few Whites in heaven. The
Blacks who went to hell said they saw lots of White people in hell, in fact, we were the
majority down there. But the ones who went to heaven said there was almost ZERO
Whites when they went to heaven.

Frankly, I don't believe such a thing could be true.

But I am interested to know -- do Black people think of this as RACIST on the part of
other Blacks? I have to say that I was offended and I felt like they were being racist.

I don't think GOD has a preference for people based on race.

GOOD CLEAN DARK by Dr. Lloyd Rudy

It's not racist at all to image stuff in your own mind as culturally appropriate. Go look up "Black Jesus" depictions. The various churches have no issue with this. Neither does the art world apparently. But it might be racist to argue that Jesus's race or God's race is important to you.

B99550395Z.1_20170721215603_000_GVC1I6LDH.1-0.jpg

• Thanks

Forum List

Back