Zone1 Can BLACKS be just as Racist as Whites?

That would never do for negroes like IM2.

He's the type of racist negro who whines about reparations, and then proves to be an intellectual void when it comes to actually explaining what he thinks would be appropriate. He'd much rather just sit back and belch up "THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!" every time someone makes a suggestion.

It's for that reason that racists like IM2 are due nothing...
Also, the odds are that he’s already received reparations through preferential treatment when applying for college.

Also, the odds are that he’s already received reparations through preferential treatment when applying for college.

And he will tell you "THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!"

You could give a person like IM2 $25 million, a house and a good paying job and he'll whine that it's not enough...

You could give a person like IM2 $25 million, a house and a good paying job and he'll whine that it's not enough...
That’s because it’s all about “payback” for whitey.

People like him carry a chip on their shoulders against white people. No matter what he has or gets, it will never keep him from bitching about white people.

People like him carry a chip on their shoulders against white people. No matter what he has or gets, it will never keep him from bitching about white people.

Exactly.

Bitching about white people is not what he does, it's who he is...

Exactly.

Bitching about white people is not what he does, it's who he is...
Here’s my theory as to what happened:

IM2 would wail and rage against whitey, and what happened is that white people “punched back,” and he went running to the mods about “racist whites” being disrespectful to him. So the mods got tired of having to protect him against the blowback he got when he went on his anti-white rants, and they created a special “Zone 1” where whites were suppressed from making valid points about the things blacks are doing wrong and giving examples of other persecuted minorities doing so much better.

Here’s my theory as to what happened:

IM2 would wail and rage against whitey, and what happened is that white people “punched back,” .....
Is that what you call it when YOU bitch about the racial identity of cartoon mermaids? IM2 is ridiculous enough on his own without your help.

Now that's an awful joke and you know it. Pretty funny, but awful.:p
Humor is often awful and good humor is rarely politically correct or “woke.”

It helps to be able to laugh at yourself and your faults.

That would never do for negroes like IM2.

He's the type of racist negro who whines about reparations, and then proves to be an intellectual void when it comes to actually explaining what he thinks would be appropriate. He'd much rather just sit back and belch up "THAT'S NOT ENOUGH!" every time someone makes a suggestion.

It's for that reason that racists like IM2 are due nothing...

Blacks have already recieved all kinds of reparations. they just shit on them, pissed the, away, and degenerated into feral vermin worshipping a dope culture and gang warfare.

I do think that a group of white people who have been given every bit of help the government can give and are whining about how whites are being discriminated against have nothing to say on this matter.

Blacks are owed reparations and that's all there is to it.

I do think that a group of white people who have been given every bit of help the government can give and are whining about how whites are being discriminated against have nothing to say on this matter.

Not gonna happen, and that’s all there is to it.

Which whites would that be? Not many whites complain about discrimination compared to people like you. If you were treated so badly you would not have been successful, at least you claim to be.

No it isn't.

Acknowledging that there are different human races is not racism. Recognizing that different races may have different body attributes is not racism. Denigrating people solely because of those differences is racism.

Africans are tribal. It's all they've ever known. As a group, they are by far the most racist people. They're that way to every race, even themselves (see Zone1 - Black Colorism). Negroes remain the source of racial discord in America.

White people are the most inclusive. America's Statue of Liberty has been a beacon for people of diverse races, ethnicities, religions and cultures who have been assimilated into American culture.
Indeed, you will find white people in various interracial marriages much more than most other races. Other races usually stick among themselves while white people are more willing to experiment. I'm in an interracial marriage myself with a Native American/Latina woman. There are several white people in my place of business who are married to people of other races but only one black person. The other blacks are all with other blacks. There's nothing wrong with that and of course it's usually easier to find common ground with people who grew up in the same conditions and culture. But white people appear to be more willing to experiment outside their race in relationships.

False equivalence is an informal fallacy in which an equivalence is drawn between two subjects based on flawed or false reasoning. This fallacy is categorized as a fallacy of inconsistency.

This fallacy is committed when one shared trait between two subjects is assumed to show equivalence, especially in order of magnitude, when equivalence is not necessarily the logical result. False equivalence is a common result when an anecdotal similarity is pointed out as equal, but the claim of equivalence does not bear scrutiny because the similarity is based on oversimplification or ignorance of additional factors.

Example -Blacks are just as racist as whites.

Here we see an oversimplification that ignores the racism blacks face from whites that is structural or systemic.

Indeed, you will find white people in various interracial marriages much more than most other races. Other races usually stick among themselves while white people are more willing to experiment. I'm in an interracial marriage myself with a Native American/Latina woman. There are several white people in my place of business who are married to people of other races but only one black person. The other blacks are all with other blacks. There's nothing wrong with that and of course it's usually easier to find common ground with people who grew up in the same conditions and culture. But white people appear to be more willing to experiment outside their race in relationships.
Bullshit.

Forum List

Back