Zone1 56 shot, 11 murdered in Chicago over Labor Day Weekend.

That's what happens when they arrest the gang leaders but not the gangs.

Its amazing to watch a man that grew up in America free and safe and became a senator and a VP allowing this kind of violence to plague our cities and not say anything about it..... to not try and stop it but to relish it seemingly....

This seems like it should not be happening in one of our greatest cities.

They need stop and frisk to get the guns out of the hands of thugs and the thugs jailed, long term to early retirement in state or federal facilities, if they are to get these shooting under control. If not, do like me and never leave the airport when passing through. Normal people there should just chuck it in and escape without looking back.
This goes for cities like Memphis (86 miles from me) also.

Are the mostly gang related or just personal arguments or confrontations where one party becomes so angry they feel justified in shooting their adversary? . This is madness, and why so little govt. involvement in caring or doing something about it?

I am all for certain cities enforcing a law where if you are found with an illegal gun in your possession or in your vehicle, you are imprisoned for 3 years. Sooner or later, it will reduce shootings dramatically. Saudi Arabia has no crime because their laws are so severe. America has tons of violent crime because the punishments are so light. Figure it out.

If you look like a gangsta smell like a gangsta and walk like a gangsta you are probably a gangsta and armed on a Saturday night... so they who want to be gangstas must be stopped on sight and frisked.....
If you don't like that don't be a gangsta.....

It makes the 10 killed with knives pale somewhat in comparison!

But why is the political right celebrating the fact that America's big cities have turned into filthy death traps?

Is even more racism and hatred going to make the situation better or worse?

Do you think the families of the victims care?
Where were all the good guys with guns?
More guns is not the answer.
Restricting gun purchases wouldnt have saved any of these peoples lives.
Gang bangers dont buy their 9mm from Buds gun shop down the road.

Only 11 out of 56?

That’s only like a 20% success rate!

C’mon guys, you can do better than that.

Forum List

Back