Can Biden Win in Blue States Without Warren Splitting the Leftist Vote

Most of Biden's wins came in states that Trump will win in November. If Warren drops out, can he beat Bernie in blue states? Biden victories last night were unimpressive. He won the states he was supposed to win. Klobachur delivered Minnesota and he should have won Texas going away.
RealClearPolitics - Super Tuesday Democratic Primary - March 3rd 2020 - Live Results

You can't stand it. All the dirty tricks and Rump has to face either Sanders or Biden and he can't beat either one. The Moderates have all come under the same banner. And yes, even the Democratic Conservatives. It's a much higher number than the liberals which Bernie and Warren are fighting over. In the end, either Biden or Bernie, whoever loses, has already pledged to throw their entire support to the winner. The more you play your little dirty game, the more you piss off the Dems and Indies and drive them to the voting booths. So you keep playing your dirty little games. Rump can't beat either one.

Most of Biden's wins came in states that Trump will win in November. If Warren drops out, can he beat Bernie in blue states? Biden victories last night were unimpressive. He won the states he was supposed to win. Klobachur delivered Minnesota and he should have won Texas going away.
RealClearPolitics - Super Tuesday Democratic Primary - March 3rd 2020 - Live Results

Let's all get a closer look at the "great Victory" that would be Biden for the Democrats. Mind you. He's their BETTER option. :D

Biden won Massachusetts, so yes he can win Blue States and Texas will be Red in November...

The question is can Biden win Michigan, Pennsylvania and maybe Ohio?

It is possible...

With the big states now remaining, YES, Biden can win those even without Warren in the race.

BERNARD is a dead man walking, politically speaking; unless the GOP starts releasing Biden's Burisma and spygate problems early. I suppose you could actually say---------> the GOP is in charge of who they face.

Personally, I hope they wait until after the DNC convention, so when they pick Biden, the GOP can sink the whole rotten ship at one time-)

P.S. Notice that Nadler is now extremely interested in what Durham is doing. Wonder why-)

I don't know, but how can California not count all their votes in one night? Most nations on earth count many millions more in one night.

If Dems win in 2020 you would you have two parties going forward in the future, for some period of time; one where Biden is now politically (that would be the GOP), the other, where Sanders is (that would be the Dems).

Their party isn't moving further to the center, this is for certain, right? America won't be supporting more of America First, but less. I wish Biden would be a Kennedy Democrat, but he's not.

Last edited:
The party will keep using Warren because that way the voting will stay closer and they won't have to cheat as much when they give the nomination to Biden.

Biden won Massachusetts, so yes he can win Blue States and Texas will be Red in November...

It is possible...

I don't know. Even though Bernie is no longer the delegate leader (small margin) it's going to go down to the convention. And with the Moderates all (depends on Bloomberg in the next few days) backing Biden (the Moderates and the Conservatives outnumber the Liberals) backing Biden, there is a good chance Biden will get the nomination. It's Rumps worst nightmare.

A few of the Senate Rumpsters are trying to keep the investigation open of Biden and his Son. The only thing they are going to do is lose Rep seats that way. The best thing the party of the rump can do is stop this nonsense and actually run the campaign. But they won't. There is going to be a long list of "Here, hold my beer" moments.

It is possible...

I don't know. Even though Bernie is no longer the delegate leader (small margin) it's going to go down to the convention. And with the Moderates all (depends on Bloomberg in the next few days) backing Biden (the Moderates and the Conservatives outnumber the Liberals) backing Biden, there is a good chance Biden will get the nomination. It's Rumps worst nightmare.

A few of the Senate Rumpsters are trying to keep the investigation open of Biden and his Son. The only thing they are going to do is lose Rep seats that way. The best thing the party of the rump can do is stop this nonsense and actually run the campaign. But they won't. There is going to be a long list of "Here, hold my beer" moments.

Why would Biden be Trumps worst nightmare? I think he would do the worst on the debate stage against Trump, of all the candidates.

Look, I don't want to be insensitive, Biden seems like a decent guy, doesn't his policies are great for America, but he's not a horrible person, but he has made many mental gaffes of late. Too many to count.

This is going to be exposed in attack ads and in person. Not to mention his suggestion of Harris being a potential AG. With her record, it will hurt him some votes in the Black community.

Considering all this, will Americans decide that this is their best hope going forward rather than the 4 years of prosperity and global swagger they've had? You tell me.

Forum List

Back