Can anyone imagine 7 more "six-months" periods like this last one?

Trump is already dangling a pardon if they keep their mouths shut

The problem with a presidenal pardon, is that it can only apply to past crimes, not future ones. So if Trump pardons Flynn for all crimes he did prior to issuing the pardon, Mueller can then force Flynn to testify, since doing so would not violate any 5th amendment rights against self incrimination, since he received a pardon, which in that case would be the same as also granting Flynn complete immunity.

But. It would not protect Flynn against a subsequent perjury charge should he suddenly not remember, or changes his story.. And the only thing Trump could do is to do something completely unprecedented , issue Flynn a second, or third pardon to cover his subsequent crimes.

I think issuing multiple pardons like that would definitely be obstruction of justice.
I doubt if Trump would hesitate to give multiple pardons
Flynn and Manafort and Company will develop amnesia if required to testify...so will Trump

LOL, what's your plan? Screaming RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA?
No need, Mueller will take care of whatever needs to be done.

LOL Sure thing.

If nothing else the last six or seven months has been comedy gold watching you loons meltdown
It must be great for your kind to accomplish nothing, even with a republican congress.

It is !

It's what I voted for.
Congratulations, you have gotten the failure you deserve.

So did you.

Trumps first six months have been a disaster of his own making as he picked fights with anyone and everyone

Hard to see him recovering

.....to go on for another SEVEN, 6-months periods???
In general, yes.

For the eight years of the Obama administration, moderates, centrists and independents watched as the Republicans completely lost their shit over ALL THINGS Obama. They absolutely believed every last possible negative rumor and conspiracy theory, they ignored every bit of good news, they turned every last news story into comical hyperbole, and criticized every last possible thing they could about him, no exceptions.

So now Obama's gone, Trump is in, and guess what? The Democrats are demonstrating that they are NO BETTER. They've completely lost their shit too, and they're doing all the same silly stuff.

So what does this all look like to the majority of the country? Nothing but transparent, partisan noise. We're getting used to it, as potentially dangerous as that is. You partisans on both ends of the spectrum could do everyone a favor by calming down a bit, being decent now and then, and lowering the decibel level.

Trumps first six months have been a disaster of his own making as he picked fights with anyone and everyone

Voters have a short memory, also the mood toward a President can change to the good if a major disaster happens. That said, I'm not sure he would cash in on it as long as his Twitter account stays open.

.....to go on for another SEVEN, 6-months periods???
In general, yes.

For the eight years of the Obama administration, moderates, centrists and independents watched as the Republicans completely lost their shit over ALL THINGS Obama. They absolutely believed every last possible negative rumor and conspiracy theory, they ignored every bit of good news, they turned every last news story into comical hyperbole, and criticized every last possible thing they could about him, no exceptions.

So now Obama's gone, Trump is in, and guess what? The Democrats are demonstrating that they are NO BETTER. They've completely lost their shit too, and they're doing all the same silly stuff.

So what does this all look like to the majority of the country? Nothing but transparent, partisan noise. We're getting used to it, as potentially dangerous as that is. You partisans on both ends of the spectrum could do everyone a favor by calming down a bit, being decent now and then, and lowering the decibel level.

So is the problem not the Presidents, it's people that are immature and can't handle losing.

Voters have a short memory, also the mood toward a President can change to the good if a major disaster happens. That said, I'm not sure he would cash in on it as long as his Twitter account stays open.
Trump voters will remain Trump voters regardless of what he does

The vote he may loose are those who voted against Hillary or thought "what do we have to lose? Let's give him a chance"

there is ONLY ONE WAY for Trump to "recover".........As evil Cheney dictated to GWB's falling approval numbers...."START A WAR" (since THAT will shift the news cycles squarely away from the incompetence of Trump and his acolytes.

Last edited:

here is ONLY ONE WAY for Trump to "recover".........As evil Cheney dictated to GWB's falling approval numbers...."START A WAR" (since THAT will shift the news cycles squarely away from the incompetence of Trump and his acolytes.
I kinda agree a war could save him

But we are talking Trump here. People believed and trusted Bush after 9-11. If he said this was to fight terrorism, we took his word for it

Trump lies about the most trivial things. He has no credibility with either the public or Congress. He will have a very hard time getting support for a war
None of our allies would trust him

Seems to be upsetting Crooked Donnie to no end

Please...

I know it's too late for you to grow up, but what you need to realize is someone is going to go off on one of your network whores sooner or later. This tirade over the Hidabeast losing is done and over with...
Hillary lost.......we get it

Doesn't impact the investigation of Crooked Donnie and his Russian friends

Mr Trump, what is your defense for trading secrets with the Russians?
Hillary lost......Hillary lost.....Hillary lost

TRADING? That's a new lie. Want to back it up?

LOL!! Just kidding. I know you don't.

(repeating it endlessly is not backing it up)

Russia provided secrets to Trump that Trump used in his campaign. If they were of no value to Trump.....why did he use them week after week?

Now, what did Russia get in return?
Oddly, at the time Trump was using Putins secrets, Trump was considering lifting sanctions, recognizing Crimea and saying the U.S. Was as big a murderer as Putin
Now, what about the cash?
Trump claims not to have had financial dealings with Russia but that is turning out to be a lie......follow the money

:50::50:

Just how do you know that Trump did not trade secrets with Russians?

It's been repeated many times by Clapper, there is no evidence anything occurred, so are you pussies going to cry "Russia" in 2018 when you get your asses handed to you again?
Clapper said he had not seen the evidence. He did not say there was none
He also admitted that in his position, he would not have had access to all the evidence

I m waiting for Robert Mueller to draw the conclusion there is no evidence of wrong doing. If he does that, I will accept his conclusions

Will you do the same?

He also admitted that in his position, he would not have had access to all the evidence

You're so full of shit it's amazing you can breath...

On NBC weeks earlier, Clapper said, "We did not include any evidence in our report, and I say, 'our,' that's NSA, FBI and CIA, with my office, the Director of National Intelligence, that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report."

I m waiting for Robert Mueller to draw the conclusion there is no evidence of wrong doing. If he does that, I will accept his conclusions

Nothing more than a f'ing witch hunt, I thought you were a Liberal???

Will you do the same?

I'll accept the facts, will Mueller produce them? That remains to be seen...

You're so full of shit it's amazing you can breath...

On NBC weeks earlier, Clapper said, "We did not include any evidence in our report, and I say, 'our,' that's NSA, FBI and CIA, with my office, the Director of National Intelligence, that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that included in our report."

Nothing more than a f'ing witch hunt, I thought you were a Liberal???

Will you do the same?

I'll accept the facts, will Mueller produce them? That remains to be seen...
Silly child...

Trump: James Clapper said I have no Russia connections. Clapper: No I didn’t.

LOL, what's your plan? Screaming RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA?
No need, Mueller will take care of whatever needs to be done.

LOL Sure thing.

If nothing else the last six or seven months has been comedy gold watching you loons meltdown
It must be great for your kind to accomplish nothing, even with a republican congress.

It is !

It's what I voted for.
Congratulations, you have gotten the failure you deserve.

No, moron.

It's just what I wanted.....I call that being successful.

Trump failing and HIllary (along with all you left wing SFB's) sitting on the sideline unable to further screw things up.....

Seems to be upsetting Crooked Donnie to no end

Please...

I know it's too late for you to grow up, but what you need to realize is someone is going to go off on one of your network whores sooner or later. This tirade over the Hidabeast losing is done and over with...
Hillary lost.......we get it

Doesn't impact the investigation of Crooked Donnie and his Russian friends

Russia provided secrets to Trump that Trump used in his campaign. If they were of no value to Trump.....why did he use them week after week?

Now, what did Russia get in return?
Oddly, at the time Trump was using Putins secrets, Trump was considering lifting sanctions, recognizing Crimea and saying the U.S. Was as big a murderer as Putin
Now, what about the cash?
Trump claims not to have had financial dealings with Russia but that is turning out to be a lie......follow the money

You assume trade when parallel interests are even more likely.

Did all the foreign leaders trying to help Hillary by attacking Trump have to be in contact with Hillary and getting deals under the table, or did the just see that they had an interest in HIllary winning?

Trump invited the Russians to the oval office. Trump let the Russian news into the room, but not any Americans who could document what happened. Don't you find it convenient that Trump would tell the Russians about the intelligence he got from the Israelis, when there weren't any American witnesses in the room.

THe Russian media wanted to cover the Russians meeting the US president.

Trump told the us media, which are all vile p.o.s. to fuck off, as well he should.

Reading more into it than that, is just wishful thinking on your part.
Too funny

Trump prefers Pravda to the NY Times

Pravda at this point has less anti-American assholes on staff.

Forum List

Back