Can anyone imagine 7 more "six-months" periods like this last one?

Seriously, can anyone really imagine the discord and division that Trump has brought to this country during these past 6 months.....to go on for another SEVEN, 6-months periods???

If he fires Mueller (as his attorneys are researching the "best" way to do this,) most Americans...INCLUDING many republicans.......estimate that such would be the end of his administration (so, I actually hope that he does fire Mueller.)

Like someone holed up in a bunker, Trump is appealing to his minions to find a way, ANY way, to rid himself of the Russian collusion investigation; an investigation that at "best," de-legitimizes his election.....and, at "worst," would have him resign in his and his family's shame.

Trump foolishly thought that he could run OUR government as his own little business (bear in mind that Trump's businesses and Trump himself never had a board to contend with or respond to).....Well, Trump was horribly wrong; whereas his businesses could fail and his mistakes buried in settlements or lengthy court messes, our government is based on our Constitution dictating lots of checks-and balances.

We cannot and will not put up with these messes for 7 more periods.

Well can I imagine it?

Yes.

Will Trump be impeached?

Nope.

If he is then enjoy three plus years of Pence.

Trump is a better option even if he is bat shit crazier than me...

Being under an investigation that could lead to the end of your Presidency represents a crisis by any stretch of the imagination

The only crisis is between your ears...

What has become so crystal clear in all of this is that the LMSM leads you around like a bitch in heat and you can't get it up to satisfy her, isn't this a reoccurring problem in your life?
The investigation of Crooked Donnie is being led by the Republicans

Lock him up
Lock him up

Being under an investigation that could lead to the end of your Presidency represents a crisis by any stretch of the imagination

The only crisis is between your ears...

What has become so crystal clear in all of this is that the LMSM leads you around like a bitch in heat and you can't get it up to satisfy her, isn't this a reoccurring problem in your life?
The investigation of Crooked Donnie is being led by the Republicans

Lock him up
Lock him up
Did that work for Hillary? Last time I checked she was still free.

Anybody notice that, despite it being a hot, humid summer, there are not as many race riots as when Obama last was posing as president during such a time? Could it be that even the paid street things know there's a new sheriff in town?

It's been quite a ride with one crisis after another

Name one legitimate crisis...

So you're going to redefine the word "legitimate" for your purposes of supporting a presidency failing right before your very eyes.

Not at all, can you name one?

If not you should read the definition again, multiple times help the slow learners...

Let us know when that starts

You mean more lies from the media? More fake made up crap from shills like you? More traitors leaking from the the WH? More obstruction and judges abusing power? Yeah, it's what your kind does every day.

Out of the park !!!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

LOL, what's your plan? Screaming RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA?
No need, Mueller will take care of whatever needs to be done.

LOL Sure thing.

If nothing else the last six or seven months has been comedy gold watching you loons meltdown
It must be great for your kind to accomplish nothing, even with a republican congress.

It is !

It's what I voted for.

It's been quite a ride with one crisis after another

Name one legitimate crisis...

So you're going to redefine the word "legitimate" for your purposes of supporting a presidency failing right before your very eyes.

Not at all, can you name one?

If not you should read the definition again, multiple times help the slow learners...

Let us know when that starts

Haven't you been watching.

It's been "there" for the past five months.

It just has not gotten here......

Seriously, can anyone really imagine the discord and division that Trump has brought to this country during these past 6 months.....to go on for another SEVEN, 6-months periods???

If he fires Mueller (as his attorneys are researching the "best" way to do this,) most Americans...INCLUDING many republicans.......estimate that such would be the end of his administration (so, I actually hope that he does fire Mueller.)

Like someone holed up in a bunker, Trump is appealing to his minions to find a way, ANY way, to rid himself of the Russian collusion investigation; an investigation that at "best," de-legitimizes his election.....and, at "worst," would have him resign in his and his family's shame.

Trump foolishly thought that he could run OUR government as his own little business (bear in mind that Trump's businesses and Trump himself never had a board to contend with or respond to).....Well, Trump was horribly wrong; whereas his businesses could fail and his mistakes buried in settlements or lengthy court messes, our government is based on our Constitution dictating lots of checks-and balances.

Obama divided poor against rich, Republican against Democrats, general population against banks, people against insurance companies, people against doctors, black against white and on and on. When you elect polarizing people we will have division and in today's political environment right and left will be divided, further and further.

In my industry they are holding off new regulations and repealing others, it has been good for small companies. I didn't like Trump or Hillary because both were very divisive so we were in trouble either way. You issue isn't the division, yours is who won. You would not have cared if Hillary continued to divide as long as the left was in power. Now, if Trump doesn't make it through his first term, you will still will be out of power and then you will work to get the next guy out. So the only way you will be happy with the division is if a Democrat controls the office.

Me, I am enjoying the relief my boss is getting from over regulation, for that the last six months have been no different than the last 16 years.

Seems to be upsetting Crooked Donnie to no end

Please...

I know it's too late for you to grow up, but what you need to realize is someone is going to go off on one of your network whores sooner or later. This tirade over the Hidabeast losing is done and over with...

Forum List

Back