Can anyone imagine 7 more "six-months" periods like this last one?

Don't you find it convenient that Trump would tell the Russians about the intelligence he got from the Israelis, when there weren't any American witnesses in the room.

THe Russian media wanted to cover the Russians meeting the US president.

Trump told the us media, which are all vile p.o.s. to fuck off, as well he should.

Reading more into it than that, is just wishful thinking on your part.

Think about it. Inviting the Russian media into the oval office without anybody overseeing them. I hope they swept the office for bugs afterward. But then, the Russians don't need to bug the oval office to find out what's going on, they can just talk to Sessions, or Flynn, or Kushner, or Trump junior, or Trump himself.

Your red baiting is noted and laughed at.

Now, what about the cash?
Trump claims not to have had financial dealings with Russia but that is turning out to be a lie......follow the money

Manafort was $17 million in debt to the Russians. After getting the nomination Manafort made a single change to the RNC platform.

Dropping republican support for the Ukraine. Odd that after giving Putin what he wanted (no more American support for the Ukraine) the Russians stopped asking Manafort to repay the $17 million.
A small price to pay for selling out your country

I think the Mueller investigation is going to turn in to an investigation of Trump finances

Move along...nothing to see here

The US has no interest in the Ukraine.

The Cold War is over. And even during the Cold War we never fucked around with the Ukraine.

Reagan would consider that insanely aggressive.

Seems to be upsetting Crooked Donnie to no end

Please...

I know it's too late for you to grow up, but what you need to realize is someone is going to go off on one of your network whores sooner or later. This tirade over the Hidabeast losing is done and over with...
Hillary lost.......we get it

Doesn't impact the investigation of Crooked Donnie and his Russian friends

Mr Trump, what is your defense for trading secrets with the Russians?
Hillary lost......Hillary lost.....Hillary lost

TRADING? That's a new lie. Want to back it up?

LOL!! Just kidding. I know you don't.

(repeating it endlessly is not backing it up)

Russia provided secrets to Trump that Trump used in his campaign. If they were of no value to Trump.....why did he use them week after week?

Now, what did Russia get in return?
Oddly, at the time Trump was using Putins secrets, Trump was considering lifting sanctions, recognizing Crimea and saying the U.S. Was as big a murderer as Putin
Trump claims not to have had financial dealings with Russia but that is turning out to be a lie......follow the money

You assume trade when parallel interests are even more likely.

Did all the foreign leaders trying to help Hillary by attacking Trump have to be in contact with Hillary and getting deals under the table, or did the just see that they had an interest in HIllary winning?
Not even close

Russia committed a crime....start from there

Trump invited the Russians to the oval office. Trump let the Russian news into the room, but not any Americans who could document what happened. Don't you find it convenient that Trump would tell the Russians about the intelligence he got from the Israelis, when there weren't any American witnesses in the room.

Trump told the us media, which are all vile p.o.s. to fuck off, as well he should.

Too funny

Trump prefers Pravda to the NY Times

Pravda at this point has less anti-American assholes on staff.
Good to hear comrade

Trump is already dangling a pardon if they keep their mouths shut

The problem with a presidenal pardon, is that it can only apply to past crimes, not future ones. So if Trump pardons Flynn for all crimes he did prior to issuing the pardon, Mueller can then force Flynn to testify, since doing so would not violate any 5th amendment rights against self incrimination, since he received a pardon, which in that case would be the same as also granting Flynn complete immunity.

But. It would not protect Flynn against a subsequent perjury charge should he suddenly not remember, or changes his story.. And the only thing Trump could do is to do something completely unprecedented , issue Flynn a second, or third pardon to cover his subsequent crimes.

I think issuing multiple pardons like that would definitely be obstruction of justice.

SO, you see no problem with ignoring a FUll Pardon and still trying to railroad someone into prison?

That's the exact opposite of due process.

Please...

I know it's too late for you to grow up, but what you need to realize is someone is going to go off on one of your network whores sooner or later. This tirade over the Hidabeast losing is done and over with...

Russia provided secrets to Trump that Trump used in his campaign. If they were of no value to Trump.....why did he use them week after week?

Oddly, at the time Trump was using Putins secrets, Trump was considering lifting sanctions, recognizing Crimea and saying the U.S. Was as big a murderer as Putin

Did all the foreign leaders trying to help Hillary by attacking Trump have to be in contact with Hillary and getting deals under the table, or did the just see that they had an interest in HIllary winning?
Not even close

What you just described is called a self serving assumption.

I already addressed that, and you were completely unable to even address it.

Here is my point again. YOu are welcome to read it, I'm sure it will seem new to you, and you can even try addressing it now, if you can.

Majority of voters don't like him.
The media don't like him.
Judges don't like him.
His own party can't grant him the majority vote needed to pass legislation.
The whole world hates him, except Russia and maybe Poland.
Maybe just maybe the guy is no good, huh??

You mean more lies from the media? More fake made up crap from shills like you? More traitors leaking from the the WH? More obstruction and judges abusing power? Yeah, it's what your kind does every day.

Trump invited the Russians to the oval office. Trump let the Russian news into the room, but not any Americans who could document what happened. Don't you find it convenient that Trump would tell the Russians about the intelligence he got from the Israelis, when there weren't any American witnesses in the room.

Too funny

Trump prefers Pravda to the NY Times

Pravda at this point has less anti-American assholes on staff.
Good to hear comrade

YOur red baiting is dismissed as idiocy.

My point stands. THe NYT is more hostile to the American President, and really, to Middle America, than Pravda.

The Russians have given up on world conquest. You lefties are just as hungry and hateful as ever.

Judges don't like him.

You mean more lies from the media? More fake made up crap from shills like you? More traitors leaking from the the WH? More obstruction and judges abusing power? Yeah, it's what your kind does every day.

Maybe the world is really fucked up, and the guy talking sense is unwelcome by those who need it most.

After all, he's the one trying to defuse a second cold war.

What's more reasonable than THAT?

The guy is mentally ill, lies to his teeth.
Refuse to show his taxes, I don't trust a person like that. Brags about shooting people and not losing a vote....if my nanny said something close I would fire her, let alone someone running for office.

Judges don't like him.

Maybe the world is really fucked up, and the guy talking sense is unwelcome by those who need it most.

After all, he's the one trying to defuse a second cold war.

What's more reasonable than THAT?

Not even close

Here is my point again. YOu are welcome to read it, I'm sure it will seem new to you, and you can even try addressing it now, if you can.

Russia committed a crime
Trump benefitted from that crime
Don't you believe it is proper to investigate Trumps dealings with Russia ?

No, other leaders supporting Hillary or not liking Trump is not criminal.

Not even close

Russia committed a crime

Appears the Clintons benefited also, so what the heck lets investigate their slimy lives.

Not even close

Russia committed a crime

Appears the Clintons benefited also, so what the heck lets investigate their slimy lives.

Like you haven't been investigated for 25 years

Looks like it's Trumps turn......let's see how he does
Hillary testified for 11 hours. Let's see Trump do the sanpme

Not even close

Russia committed a crime

1. Unproven.

2. Based on your self serving assumptions.

3. NO.

4. I didn't say it was criminal. Following your logic, I should ASSUME that a crime was committed and demand investigations, with predetermined results. But I don't. Which was my point. Which you played dumb and ignored. As I expected. Because it is normal for a lib.

Not even close

Russia committed a crime

1. Unproven.

3. NO.

4. I didn't say it was criminal. Following your logic, I should ASSUME that a crime was committed and demand investigations, with predetermined results. But I don't. Which was my point. Which you played dumb and ignored. As I expected. Because it is normal for a lib.
FBI, CIA and NSA all claim Russia was involved in the hacking. Only Trump is in denial without ANY facts to the contrary

YES Trump benefitted from the crime. He used those leaked emails about Hillary on a weekly basis

Why wouldn't you want Trump cleared? He has the Stink of Russia all over his presidency. Wouldn't you want an investigation to prove he is totally clean?

Your logic is flawed. Other nations are allowed to say who they support and who they don't support. illegally hacking the computers of the candidate you don't support is not the same thing

Not even close

Russia committed a crime

1. Unproven.

3. NO.

FBI, CIA and NSA all claim Russia was involved in the hacking. Only Trump is in denial without ANY facts to the contrary

YES Trump benefitted from the crime. He used those leaked emails about Hillary on a weekly basis

Why wouldn't you want Trump cleared? He has the Stink of Russia all over his presidency. Wouldn't you want an investigation to prove he is totally clean?

Your logic is flawed. Other nations are allowed to say who they support and who they don't support. illegally hacking the computers of the candidate you don't support is not the same thing

THis is the same intelligence industry that was sure that Saddam had WMDs.

By putting all the blame on BUhs, you managed to avoid learning anything, and are now trying to make the same mistake.

Trump cannot be said to have benefited from a crime, if it the crime has not been proven.

Nothing will stop the lefty smear campaign on Trump. If it is not this lie, you will gin up another one. SO there is not upside to any possible investigation.

My logic is fine. YOu assume under the table deals with given and take. THis can work just as easily for public statements as for covert leaks. THus my comparison stands. THose leaders tried to sway the election in Hillary's favor and by YOUR LOGIC we should assume an illegal deal and investigate.

YOu are a hypocrite if you say otherwise.

Not even close

Russia committed a crime

Like you haven't been investigated for 25 years

Looks like it's Trumps turn......let's see how he does
Hillary testified for 11 hours. Let's see Trump do the sanpme

Testified?! Hmm, how many times did she lie, how many times did she not recall.

20228526_1642024789152713_4022032853815926147_n.jpg

Not even close

Russia committed a crime

1. Unproven.

3. NO.

By putting all the blame on BUhs, you managed to avoid learning anything, and are now trying to make the same mistake.

Trump cannot be said to have benefited from a crime, if it the crime has not been proven.

Nothing will stop the lefty smear campaign on Trump. If it is not this lie, you will gin up another one. SO there is not upside to any possible investigation.

My logic is fine. YOu assume under the table deals with given and take. THis can work just as easily for public statements as for covert leaks. THus my comparison stands. THose leaders tried to sway the election in Hillary's favor and by YOUR LOGIC we should assume an illegal deal and investigate.

If Trump has information that others were involved in the hacking let him provide it

Otherwise, we just have to assume he is lying like he did about Obama tapping his lines at Trumo tower

Russia committed a crime

1. Unproven.

3. NO.

If Trump has information that others were involved in the hacking let him provide it

Otherwise, we just have to assume he is lying like he did about Obama tapping his lines at Trumo tower

If you voted for Obama and have a problem with lies..... well....

Sounds like the kettle calling the pot black

-Geaux

Forum List

Back