Can a Trump supporter translate what Trump means about Navalny?

Trump figured he had to say SOMETHING, and he knew he couldn't point at Putin.

So he just awkwardly tried to leverage the Navalny story to quickly pivot away and spray out his typical, ham-handed "I'm the victim" crap.

A child acting out in a most transparent way. Par for the course.
The Navalny story is important to his family, relatives and friends. Otherwise, it is a very minor story that Progs chose to elevate. It took a week to see a photo of the Chief's parade shooter. That was not important.

I'm pretty sure it translates to "Look America, I will always support Putin's efforts to undermine America and the free world it leads, and so will you!"

Not to you he isn't.
I said he is not obligated, you said he is not obligated to me...so who is he obligated to show support for core democratic values or to be an American president?

To two-bit Putinist shills like you maybe?

It often boils down to that, yes. It's a matter of asking yourself, "Do I want my sons to get killed in another illegal war ... or not?"

Thats an amazing statement from a Kremlin shill who supports Putin's imperialist bloodbath in Ukraine. A conflict that by now killed or maimed hundreds of thousands of Russian sons.

The Navalny story is important to his family, relatives and friends. Otherwise, it is a very minor story that Progs chose to elevate. It took a week to see a photo of the Chief's parade shooter. That was not important.

No dumbass, it's important to the whole world.

It clearly shows a contrast between open democratic societies and lawless repressive shitholes like the one Putin is making his country into.

If you don't understand this then you don't know up from down, slavery from freedom, democracy from autocracy.

Last edited:
I guess, instead of being diplomatic, Trump could be like Biden and Obama, and talk about Putin with a lot of bluster.

Of course, each of them stood by helplessly as Putin invaded the Crimea and Ukraine.

But, by gum! Each of them talk plenty tough about Putin!

Do you have any idea how pathetic you sound?

Thug autocrats like Putin understand only a barrel of a gun. He will take every inch he thinks can get away with.

Unprincipled weaklings and useful idiots like Trump only embolden him to take more.

Last edited:
Can someone please translate the meaning of his statement about Navalny, and why he compares his murder to America? What exactly is this man trying to say? How does his response after mentioning Navalny have anything to do with his death, and who is responsible?

Thanks to anyone making an attempt, I realize this is not an easy thing to do.

The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country, It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION!”

You couldn't understand that?

LOL

Can someone please translate the meaning of his statement about Navalny, and why he compares his murder to America? What exactly is this man trying to say? How does his response after mentioning Navalny have anything to do with his death, and who is responsible?

Thanks to anyone making an attempt, I realize this is not an easy thing to do.

The sudden death of Alexei Navalny has made me more and more aware of what is happening in our Country, It is a slow, steady progression, with CROOKED, Radical Left Politicians, Prosecutors, and Judges leading us down a path to destruction. Open Borders, Rigged Elections, and Grossly Unfair Courtroom Decisions are DESTROYING AMERICA. WE ARE A NATION IN DECLINE, A FAILING NATION!”

Trump is a narcissist. Everything has to be about him.

Thug autocrats like Putin understand only a barrel of a gun. He will take every inch he thinks can get away with.

Unprincipled weaklings and useful idiots like Trump only embolden him to take more.

Anybody with half a brain knows con man and thief Navalny was a CIA asset .
The chance that Moscow had anything to do with his death is around the 0.000001% mark .
There was no possible reason for the Kremlin to even be marginally concerned about this politically non -effective person isolated in Siberia .

He was a nobody internally and only useful as a fake martyr to anti Moscow forces at a time when Ukraine is on its knees and literally begging for help from anybody and everybody.

There was no possible reason for the Kremlin to even be marginally concerned about this politically non -effective person isolated in Siberia .
You are fully aware that his YouTube videos were getting over 5 million views. It's why your dictator poisoned him to death (his body will not be released for 2 weeks, so all traces of the poison will disappear)

I said he is not obligated, you said he is not obligated to me ...
That's right.
so who is he obligated to show support for core democratic values or to be an American president?
The people who matter. You don’t.
To two-bit Putinist shills like you maybe?

You don’t care what you say as long as your lips are flapping.
It often boils down to that, yes. It's a matter of asking yourself, "Do I want my sons to get killed in another illegal war ... or not?"

Thats an amazing statement from a Kremlin shill who supports Putin's imperialist bloodbath in Ukraine.
More of the same lip-flapping. How's that working for you? :lol:

Liberals will whine about anything. First they whined when Trump didn't make a statement, then they whine he made a statement they can't understand. The left is simply an unhinged circus.

You are fully aware that his YouTube videos were getting over 5 million views.
Probably.
It's why your dictator poisoned him to death
No proof. A lie according to the facts. See the video below.
(his body will not be released for 2 weeks, so all traces of the poison will disappear)
It doesn't work that way. Don't you watch any forensic cold case documentaries at all?

If that were true, then it would have been Obama and Biden, who were successful in deterring aggression by Putin. Instead, the truth is that Trump was successful in preventing Putin from invading another country. that’s a fact, no matter how uncomfortable it makes you feel.

Putin is an autocrat, who is driven entirely by his ego. If anyone can understand that, it is Donald Trump. Trump understands it, and Trump knows that he is the same.

The differences that Trump is not only smarter than his Democrat detractors, he is also smarter than Putin. he plays to Putin‘s ego, like a fiddle. He gets the results he wants from Putin. He got those results without giving Putin a huge pipeline to control Europe with, that he later had to destroy in the biggest environmental disaster of the 21st century.

What Trump doesn’t get, or doesn’t care about, is that the idea for American politicians is not to get the best results out of a person like Putin. The idea is to have the media talk about how tough you are in talking to Putin.

Your post is evidence that Obama and Biden‘s strategy of pretending to be tough while letting Putin get away with murder has worked for a certain segment of the voting population.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back