Can a Trump supporter translate what Trump means about Navalny?

Can a Trump supporter translate what Trump means about Navalny?​

Trump sitting w Putin.jpg

santos gobble 2.jpg

Seems pretty simple and obvious.

Nalvany is a political prisoner that nobody gave two shits about until he died. Now, he's dead, the left feigns concern.

Don't forget that, given the choice of getting Nalvany freed, or "Brittney" Griner, the Biden Admin choose the pothead basketball player.

Now, we have political prisoners of our own. When one of them dies, will we care?

I think that was the point.

Can a Trump supporter translate what Trump means about Navalny?
FIRST: You need to know who Navalny was and what he did. You must decide if you think he was a good guy or a bad guy.
SECOND: You need to know if Trump has access to the same source of information about Navalny as you do. Does Trump think Navalny was a good guy or a bad guy?
AFTER you've done all of that you can begin to find the answer to your question.

Nalvany is a political prisoner that nobody gave two shits about until he died. Now, he's dead, the left feigns concern.
An interesting observation, particularly considering that he was on the side of the extreme right, by most accounts.
Now, we have political prisoners of our own.
Julian Assange and Edward Snowden (in absentia).
When one of them dies, will we care?
Will we?
I think that was the point.

That's possible.

Let’s get a President who…
.. Refers to busing and integration of schools as subjecting his kids to a “racial jungle”
..is amazed that US can elect a Black President that is ‘clean and articulate’.
.. tells Blacks they will be put in chains if they vote Republican
.. then tell Blacks they are not Blacks if they don’t vote for him.

And Blacks brag that 90 percent of them vote for this!!

An interesting observation, particularly considering that he was on the side of the extreme right, by most accounts.
I don't know what that means for a Russian, as judged by Americans.* What are the beliefs of the "extreme right" in Russia?

I remember when the Soviet Union was collapsing, the media called those who wanted to keep the Soviet system "right-wing" and "conservative." Pretty bizarre.
Julian Assange and Edward Snowden (in absentia).

Will we?

That's possible.

I probably do not believe in the same political ideals as Assange, Snowden, nor Nalvany.

But I know a political prisoner when I read about one, and those are three.

Along with some - not all - of the Jan 6 prisoners.

*Heck, I don't even know what that means for an American, as judged by American media.

I don't know what that means for a Russian, as judged by Americans.* What are the beliefs of the "extreme right" in Russia?

I remember when the Soviet Union was collapsing, the media called those who wanted to keep the Soviet system "right-wing" and "conservative." Pretty bizarre.
:auiqs.jpg:Welcome to the bizarre world that we all live in where Putin is called a 'Communist', illegally invading Irak is called an act of 'Democracy', suicide bombers are called 'cowards', and if you want to improve the US you are called an 'anti-American'!

Let’s get a President who…
.. Refers to busing and integration of schools as subjecting his kids to a “racial jungle”
..is amazed that US can elect a Black President that is ‘clean and articulate’.
.. tells Blacks they will be put in chains if they vote Republican
.. then tell Blacks they are not Blacks if they don’t vote for him.

And Blacks brag that 90 percent of them vote for this!!
The idiot Trump is now likening himself to Nalvany!

Forum List

Back