Cambridge Yesterday: "We defend free-speech", Cambridge Today: "You are fired!"

The girl didn't like the term "all lives matter" and then compared getting stabbed to death to a paper cut. Yeah. Never mind this witto tinsy tinsy HUGE BLACK on BLACK murder rate that transcends police brutality. That isn't gaslighting, its a fact.
It's also, despite the constant repetition, irrelevant..and it is gaslighting..in the context most here use it. They use it as a distraction..and as a way to avoid honest answers... It certainly does not transcend police brutality..they are two different issues. One wrong does not cancel out another....surely you know that?
LOL ya lets riot and burn cause 10 criminals got killed by the police BUT hey dont bring up the 4 to 5 thousand that are killed every year by other blacks, ignore the fact that less then 250 blacks are murdered by whites while around 600 whites are murdered by blacks, those simply are inconvenient facts we want buried.
You can mark MY ACTUAL FACTS as funny all you want I notice you did not dispute them.
***YAWN**

Refer to the post you you answered. I also note that you did not dispute my facts either. My point..to put it as simply as possible..is that you folks on the Right throw out the black on Black violence at every opportunity to distract from the issue of..well..really..any issue at all that involves Blacks in America.

Nobody with a brain denies that violence ..black on black violence..is an issue. But it has nothing to do with police brutality...and the number of people of color who are abused by the cops runs into the tens of thousands...it's not just about death.

I think that the cops in this country are too willing to use deadly force against everyone...not just blacks....but they are certainly MORE willing to use use lion tamer tactics in black neighborhoods.

No matter....you're not going change at this late date..but this country...like it or not..is coming to a reckoning..and I suspect you are on the wrong side of history.

It is time to make your own thread where you can go through the entire leftist fake agenda in its totality.

The girl didn't like the term "all lives matter" and then compared getting stabbed to death to a paper cut. Yeah. Never mind this witto tinsy tinsy HUGE BLACK on BLACK murder rate that transcends police brutality. That isn't gaslighting, its a fact.
It's also, despite the constant repetition, irrelevant..and it is gaslighting..in the context most here use it. They use it as a distraction..and as a way to avoid honest answers... It certainly does not transcend police brutality..they are two different issues. One wrong does not cancel out another....surely you know that?
LOL ya lets riot and burn cause 10 criminals got killed by the police BUT hey dont bring up the 4 to 5 thousand that are killed every year by other blacks, ignore the fact that less then 250 blacks are murdered by whites while around 600 whites are murdered by blacks, those simply are inconvenient facts we want buried.
You can mark MY ACTUAL FACTS as funny all you want I notice you did not dispute them.
***YAWN**

Refer to the post you you answered. I also note that you did not dispute my facts either. My point..to put it as simply as possible..is that you folks on the Right throw out the black on Black violence at every opportunity to distract from the issue of..well..really..any issue at all that involves Blacks in America.

Nobody with a brain denies that violence ..black on black violence..is an issue. But it has nothing to do with police brutality...and the number of people of color who are abused by the cops runs into the tens of thousands...it's not just about death.

I think that the cops in this country are too willing to use deadly force against everyone...not just blacks....but they are certainly MORE willing to use use lion tamer tactics in black neighborhoods.

No matter....you're not going change at this late date..but this country...like it or not..is coming to a reckoning..and I suspect you are on the wrong side of history.

It is time to make your own thread where you can go through the entire leftist fake agenda.
Make me.

BTW..that you think my arguments in this thread are Leftist...just shows you for the fool that you are.

for these who wants to talk about the history of slavery

***YAWN**

It is time to make your own thread where you can go through the entire leftist fake agenda.
Make me.

BTW..that you think my arguments in this thread are Leftist...just shows you for the fool that you are.

Your arguments are Stalinist grade far leftist and very anti-American. As usual, lies.

Not only that, as a far leftist fundamentalist you can not even read what the thread is about before spiraling into preaching the agenda no one asked for. Again to recall, the thread is about man getting fired for telling the truth, while a professor preaching white lives don't matter got promoted.

Forum List

Back