"All Your Kid Are Belong To Us!"

We don't need no education. It's all thought control. So, your link is for schools in the UK. My guess is that will change...why? Because Boris is limp fish. Great to talk but I'm sure reality will set in.
I see a lot of educators here in the US who are saying everything is still up in the air. It would be best if schools could reconvene onsite..but there has to be guidance. Most
of those kids won't get seriously sick...but they could pass the virus on to a family member who would.

We don't need no education. It's all thought control. So, your link is for schools in the UK. My guess is that will change...why? Because Boris is limp fish. Great to talk but I'm sure reality will set in.
I see a lot of educators here in the US who are saying everything is still up in the air. It would be best if schools could reconvene onsite..but there has to be guidance. Most
of those kids won't get seriously sick...but they could pass the virus on to a family member who would.
Listening to that posh fake Boris makes my skin crawl. All of those stupid Brit politicians have that fake, non threatening...bumbled speech pattern. It's so contrived, and tedious.

I rate it as unlikely that any parent will face a fine. Its a basic parental responsibility to ensure that your children get an education. However there are no measures in place to ensure that the kids will be safe. The government will lose if it tries to enforce this and everybody sees it as bluster..

Forum List

Back