Calls For Texas Governor To Resign

The same green new deal vomit that caused the plight in Texas caused green new deal vomit in California's blackouts last summer. We do not have our own grid. We just have a green grid that doesn't work either.
Thats amazing that policies that aren't even in place caused this. What else happened in your fantasyland? You are untethered from reality, friend.

Abbott is a friggin disgrace. A Governor who goes on Fox News to lie about the causes of electrical outages while his residents die has no business leading a state. He should resign. The next Governor, hopefully, will then deal with the crisis by focusing on the health and safety of his residents rather than lying to make political points.

Ummm....are the wind turbines frozen?

Is the Sunshine not able to get through to the solar panels?

Simple questions. Answer them. Then, consider how you idiots demand that the whole world be 100% reliant on those sources of power.

Then you can go fuck yourselves.

Then, consider how you idiots demand that the whole world be 100% reliant on those sources of power.
Shut up dude. Nobody has ever said that. Ever. Stop stinking up the thread with your steaming piles of runny bullshit.

Now who's lying?

Why YOU are!
It's like the green new deal true believers are refusing to face their claim that at the rate the earth is HEATING all life will end in nine years. No wonder India has banned Greta Thunberg on penalty of death.

Now they don't want to own it and Alexandra Occasional Cortex hasn't given new talking points.

They are basically on their own and at the mercy of private electrical companies. The government allows those private companies to generate just enough energy in Texas to keep prices at a certain high level. So that the private companies have a monopoly and the people have no say.

You have a list of states that don't have private companies generating their electricity?

de-icing-wind-turbine.jpg

Green energy is so very problematic. Everywhere you find it issues arise.

I walked down the street the after lunch, and took a video of the windmills working perfectly after yesterday’s blizzard here.

But the file is too large to upload here. I saw at least 20 windmills, all turning in the 16F air with snow all around.

Nor are my water or gas pipes frozen. My power wasn’t off for even a second. Those who go off grid up here never lose power.

I walked down the street the after lunch, and took a video of the windmills working perfectly after yesterday’s blizzard here.

But the file is too large to upload here. I saw at least 20 windmills, all turning in the 16F air with snow all around.

Nor are my water or gas pipes frozen. My power wasn’t off for even a second. Those who go off grid up here never lose power.

You're more full of crap than Trump is.

Frozen wind turbines, limited gas supplies and rolling blackouts: Behind Texas' energy woes

(CNN)Some of the warmest places in Texas, where rolling power outages are occurring across the chilly state, are inside cars and trucks parked in the driveway of a home without electricity.
Chey Louis of Irving told CNN his family in Grand Prairie had planned a small socially distanced gathering to celebrate his younger brother's birthday.
But instead of celebrating, they have spent the day trying to stay warm. "They have been in the car all day with the heater on," he said. "The inside of their home has dropped below 40 degrees."
Rolling power blackouts were ordered across Texas on Monday as a winter storm and frigid temperatures gripped the state and knocked out service to more than 4 million customers.

The rotating outages could continue until the state's weather emergency ends, according to the Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT), a major grid operator that controls about 90% of the state's electric load.

Frozen wind turbines, limited gas supplies and rolling blackouts: Behind Texas' energy woes

(CNN)Some of the warmest places in Texas, where rolling power outages are occurring across the chilly state, are inside cars and trucks parked in the driveway of a home without electricity.
Chey Louis of Irving told CNN his family in Grand Prairie had planned a small socially distanced gathering to celebrate his younger brother's birthday.
But instead of celebrating, they have spent the day trying to stay warm. "They have been in the car all day with the heater on," he said. "The inside of their home has dropped below 40 degrees."
Rolling power blackouts were ordered across Texas on Monday as a winter storm and frigid temperatures gripped the state and knocked out service to more than 4 million customers.

The rotating outages could continue until the state's weather emergency ends, according to the Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT), a major grid operator that controls about 90% of the state's electric load.

I’m not in Texas, I’m in Canada and all our wind turbines, gas pipes and water pipes are working. I’m sitting here in my T-shirt and jeans thinking about having a snack.

Abbott was far from the firstRepublican to deploy such blatantly false talking points in response to the ongoing crisis in Texas, which has left at least 10 people dead. But the governor's decision to appear on Fox News and attack a policy that has not even been implemented as Texans resorted to burning their belongingsto keep their children warm was viewed as yet another example of his failed leadership.

Looks like green energy is getting firmly shoved up the rights ass. Which is amazing since that’s where their heads are.
Shows how you research, Abbott is a Democrat and I for one think he has done well for my state which is Texas. go back to your daddy’s basement where you can stay warm.

Abbot is Republican and not Democrat...

Abbott was far from the firstRepublican to deploy such blatantly false talking points in response to the ongoing crisis in Texas, which has left at least 10 people dead. But the governor's decision to appear on Fox News and attack a policy that has not even been implemented as Texans resorted to burning their belongingsto keep their children warm was viewed as yet another example of his failed leadership.

Looks like green energy is getting firmly shoved up the rights ass. Which is amazing since that’s where their heads are.
I made the call......and got an answering machine

I’m not in Texas, I’m in Canada and all our wind turbines, gas pipes and water pipes are working. I’m sitting here in my T-shirt and jeans thinking about having a snack.
Same climatology

Forum List

Back