Calls For Texas Governor To Resign

Hey Moon Bats. How is that "renewable wind power" working out for the Texans?

In their universe it is. They think that this paranoia that drove the terrorist attack is felt by all.
You have gone full delusional saying this. And you know it. I don't know what problems you got going in IRL, but it's fuck'n with your posting.

I've found that many people on this board prefer to express and speak rather than listen and absorb so I prefer at times to simply ask questions and allow the people im conversing with to give their take on it... If that somehow offends or frustrates you then you don't have to engage with me.

Why do you think the windmills didn't operate in ice? They have windmills all over the world that operate in weather conditions much colder and more windier than what's occurred in Texas over the past week.
Smart.

You're free to think I'm delusional. I don't care.
That's just it... I don't think you are delusional. I think you have some shit going on IRL that's fucking you up. I'll grant you that you DIDN'T actually say that MSM doesn't do that across the board... But to argue against it after the fact... Yeah.. Something is bothering the shit out of you.

Green energy is so very problematic. Everywhere you find it issues arise.

Not if you winterize, gas runs on electricity and so does AC.

They winterize in Sweden but that doesn't prevent their problems with windmills in the winter.

Huh, but no rolling black outs in Sweden. Imagine e that. Rolling black outs in Texas where all idiot repugs in charge. Plenty of power in Sweden where competent people run the government. Who would have thought competency mattered?

Green energy is so very problematic. Everywhere you find it issues arise.

Not if you winterize, gas runs on electricity and so does AC.

They winterize in Sweden but that doesn't prevent their problems with windmills in the winter.

Huh, but no rolling black outs in Sweden. Imagine e that. Rolling black outs in Texas where all idiot repugs in charge. Plenty of power in Sweden where competent people run the government. Who would have thought competency mattered?

Funny thing is that Sweden is having to buy "dirty" energy from Germany and others (oil and coal) to keep the lights on. Price of electricity has shot through the roof forcing some companies in Sweden to stop production.

Too fking funny.

However I still have not heard a better explanation for the immediate problem than the failure of green energy to deliver as promised
The vast majority of electricity generation that went offline due to the cold weather was coal, gas and nuclear.

It seems Texas’s just didn’t prepare their electricity generation for weather such as this. That probably is a rational decision. This is a very unusual storm and that kind of preparation is expensive. That being said, their inability to get enough energy from outside their grid is a HUGE weak point and is squarely on decisions made by the Texas government.
The damage caused and lives lost say it wasn't a rational decision

I also find it disgusting that the first thing Texas did was run to the federal government to bail them out. Again
I asked it in another thread, but didn't give an answer. (Not from you, from another poster who wrote about that).

What exactly did Texas get from the Gov as a help - electricity, money, generators, fuel, food or what?

I also find it disgusting that the first thing Texas did was run to the federal government to bail them out. Again
I asked it in another thread, but didn't give an answer. (Not from you, from another poster who wrote about that).

What exactly did Texas get from the Gov as a help - electricity, money, generators, fuel, food or what?

If you honestly wanted to know that answer you would have done a simple search on it.

It only takes a few seconds.

Either you're too lazy , too stupid or just really don't want to know the answer to that question.

Which doesn't surprise me. You're a conservative.

I'm not going to totally spoon feed this to you. Are you too lazy and stupid to read the article below?

That being said, their inability to get enough energy from outside their grid is a HUGE weak point and is squarely on decisions made by the Texas government.
I dont consider that a weak point at all

because when china attacks the energy grid in the US through cyber warfare it will not work in Texas

and sooner or later the CCP will show its true colors

but I concede that the Texas grid failed to live up to expections

Abbott was far from the firstRepublican to deploy such blatantly false talking points in response to the ongoing crisis in Texas, which has left at least 10 people dead. But the governor's decision to appear on Fox News and attack a policy that has not even been implemented as Texans resorted to burning their belongingsto keep their children warm was viewed as yet another example of his failed leadership.

Looks like green energy is getting firmly shoved up the rights ass. Which is amazing since that’s where their heads are.
You wackos are comical.

Forum List

Back