Calls for Civil War:

I guess all the legal and constitutional experts must be Trump supporters then, Derp.
Link it to prove it and my guess your links will be from far right sources that would mean yes those you are quoting are indeed Trump lovers!

Show me the evidence the FBI illegally obtained the warrant because all you are doing is claiming they are and nothing has yet to show they did!

It is your opinion it is illegal but until you prove it was, well your opinion is meaningless!

See you love abuse of power as long as the Republicans do it but when it happens to you or your political leaders,well then damn it you hate it!

So prove it was illegal and until you can it is your damn opinion!

Link it to prove . . .
Show me the evidence . . .
So prove it . . .
Buzz off, moron, who the hell do you think you are ordering around? I just love how you idiots who never answer anything always walk around making demands of others! If you had been paying any attention at all to threads around here, you'd already know some of my sources and know these are legal scholars, not some partisan hack that you can lightly dismiss.

The calls for Civil War is beyond stupid when you lack the firepower and the bodies needed to fight the Government.

You might believe you can win one but let me be clear you lack the firepower and believe me if you do as you claim you will do, well expect to be slaughtered and no one is coming to save you.

It is clear many of you are angry about what the FBI did but until we have a full scope of what was taken and what the warrant was about these calls for Civil War is ridiculous!

Now let say the FBI and the Judge overstepped their authority and did something illegal then vote out the House and Senate and then demand change because then you will do something without bloodshed.

I am not on either side nor will I pick a damn side because truthfully I believe Biden and Trump are worthless and should have never been elected and no I didn’t want Hillary either but cool the nonsense about Civil War because you ain’t winning that war!
Is that like going into the Capitol unarmed?

Go ahead and get yourself killed while being delusional in the thought you can win in a Civil War.

go for it and on your gravestone I will write “ Fucking Idiot that believed those warning him or her or it was some Progressive bat but was someone that knew you couldn’t win “.

You delusional morons think those eighty to one hundred million will get up to fight?

You might get one hundred thousand of you while the rest sit there and do nothing!

yeah, they had the Soviets and Chinese backing them, so are you wanting Russia, China, North Korea and Iran to back your failed attempt?

So you are just talking shit as usual!

Yeah, then do it already!

Then do it and see how fast your revolt is put down because I know for a fact you do not have the numbers and Twatter is a bunch of fake accounts Musk proved and I knew about, so do you really want to use Twatter as your source?
Goodness! You sure are upset, aren't you?
Solution for ya, cupcake. Hide under yer bed. NOT the bunkbed in Hossfly 15 buck a month cottage he jokingly offered me in another thread that I offered to share with you, either. I don't care for dems or cowards, sooooooooo....live in the outhouse. It looks sturdy enough. And get some cotton for your delicate ears in case shots are fired during the war you claim you don't want but keep yapping about.

Last edited:
Link it to prove it and my guess your links will be from far right sources that would mean yes those you are quoting are indeed Trump lovers!

Show me the evidence the FBI illegally obtained the warrant because all you are doing is claiming they are and nothing has yet to show they did!

It is your opinion it is illegal but until you prove it was, well your opinion is meaningless!

See you love abuse of power as long as the Republicans do it but when it happens to you or your political leaders,well then damn it you hate it!

So prove it was illegal and until you can it is your damn opinion!
Your name is a misnomer. Change it to UNPEACEFUL RAMBLER.

The calls for Civil War is beyond stupid when you lack the firepower and the bodies needed to fight the Government.

You might believe you can win one but let me be clear you lack the firepower and believe me if you do as you claim you will do, well expect to be slaughtered and no one is coming to save you.

It is clear many of you are angry about what the FBI did but until we have a full scope of what was taken and what the warrant was about these calls for Civil War is ridiculous!

Now let say the FBI and the Judge overstepped their authority and did something illegal then vote out the House and Senate and then demand change because then you will do something without bloodshed.

I am not on either side nor will I pick a damn side because truthfully I believe Biden and Trump are worthless and should have never been elected and no I didn’t want Hillary either but cool the nonsense about Civil War because you ain’t winning that war!
Let me ask you this, do you think Ukraine can win against Russia? Do you think the Taliban can win against the US in Afghanistan? Oh, wait a minute, that was an unfair question.

I just think it's funny that the people who claim to love this country the most are the most eager to end it. "I love America so much I want to secede from it." "I love America so much I joined a local militia in the hopes that I get to murder some Americans one day." "I love America so much I want to end Democracy."

"Investigations" that were dog and pony shows, conducted by friendly "prosecutors"....No grand jury with indictment power has ever been seated.

The warrant is under seal, you fucking obtuse boob!

blablablablablablablablablabla

cluepon.jpg
Like, Really? Whoa!

Actually, "clueless" is a non-word forced on both non-sides by the overwhelming influence of the Illiterate Liberal Language Lords. Here would be its meaning, which has nothing to do with its richgirl Valley Girl meaning of "stupid."

There was no evidence, nothing to go on. The detective was clueless.

Last edited:
How? Lots of bullets, guns, tanks, planes, missiles, etc. Do you need a lesson on modern warfare? I thought this was basic stuff.
Put the bullet back in your pocket, Barney. You're gonna hurt yourself. Quit dreaming kid and do something positive with your life.

Put the bullet back in your pocket, Barney. You're gonna hurt yourself. Quit dreaming kid and do something positive with your life.
How am i going to hurt myself in a hypothetical discussion about civil war? Is this ^ an example of your debate skills? Just shut up dork.

Yet we hear how a few hundred unarmed people nearly toppled the US government on J6

Let's see:
1. The U.S.: C-130's, fighter jets, A-10's, bombers, missiles, rockets, tanks, artillery, mortars and the best trained troops in the world, with the best gear.
2. Their opponents: AK-47's, AK-74's, RPG's, Improvised Explosive Devices, mortars, and a force comprised of people wearing the equivalent of pajamas, sandals and cloths on their heads. No jets, no bombers, no missiles, no rockets, no tanks.
The winner after 20 years: Not the U.S.
For the record, I personally am not in favor of a Civil War, unless Communism took hold.
Those who opted for a war would first have to find weapons and munitions suppliers and sympathizers within the military, of which there are ample. It would be a mess.

Last edited:

This aint about you liking Trump, this is about the US Constituation and us becoming a tyrannical state

"You dumb rednecks think you could actually defeat the gubmint in a war?! Haha!" is a stupid take. It wouldn't be the government or the entire military against a few Bubbas. We're talking about the crack up of institutions. There would be defections and resignations not unlike when Robert E Lee and others resigned from the US Army in 1860.

But "You libs would lose the war 'cuz we got all the guns" is an equally stupid take. There are plenty of people in the military who know how to fight and would fight insurrectionists to the death.

In the end, though, a civil war would be such a total disaster. It would invite intervention by foreign powers, and it would be the end of this country as we know it, and there's a non-zero chance that it could lead to World War Three.

At best, different parts of the country get taken over by different political factions that end up fighting against factions, including some that have similar ideological leanings but go to different extremes. Think Sunnis and Shias, or Taliban and Islamic State: similar ideologies in a broad sense but way different on specifics, and differences that are worth fighting and killing each other for apparently.

Extremist factions in a civil conflict will do anything - anything they can - to win, even if winning just means making everyone else's lives miserable so that the government can't reestablish order. They'll destroy the power grid. Destroy water and sewage treatment facilities. Whatever it takes to make sure that the government can't offer them stability. To extremists, stability is the enemy. They want to wear everyone out. Why are/were parts of Afghanistan and the Levant so awful? Because the extremists wanted it that way, so that the area was effectively ungovernable.

If you think you'd go back to going out for Happy Hour on Friday and watch college football in the comfort of your own home within a matter of months, think again. The great Enlightenment era experiment of the 18th Century would be dead and buried in its grave. I'm pretty sure everyone who ever thought of civil war being the way to own the libs or even own RINOs, or even the few libs who fantasize about it in the reverse, would quickly regret that thought ever popping into their heads. Everyone would lose except for the relatively small group of core leadership.

Last edited:
Buzz off, moron, who the hell do you think you are ordering around? I just love how you idiots who never answer anything always walk around making demands of others! If you had been paying any attention at all to threads around here, you'd already know some of my sources and know these are legal scholars, not some partisan hack that you can lightly dismiss.
You can go fuck off actually because what you post is usually from far right sites that spew political nonsense that is based on their biased opinion!

So you couldn’t link it and wouldn’t link it because, well you have lied so many times before!

I mean you still believe the election was stolen, so ya know you ain’t that fucking bright and if anyone goes against your way of thinking, well damn it they are the fucking enemy!

So go fuck yourself and go start that fucking Civil War, oh wait you are another fucking coward that writes shit from his basement!

because what you post is usually from far right sites that spew political nonsense that is based on their biased opinion!
Oh really? Have you done a survey of the sites I use? Can you provide a list of examples of some of the "far right" sites I've used, their "political nonsense" plus a list of sites YOU use which only provide well-grounded info never based on THEIR biased opinions?!

So you couldn’t link it and wouldn’t link it because, well you have lied so many times before!
Swell. Now just provide us with a list of the last five or ten "lies" I've made you are referring to and links to the posts where I've made said lies and how they have been VETTED as lies by an independent source!

I mean you still believe the election was stolen
Silly me, when all of the evidence POINTS to fraud, lies, cheating and corruption! All we need now is whatever proof you have that the election, how it was handled and the results are all proven to be on the up and up and how, when and by who any of those silly election fraud claims have all been debunked?! Because you surely must have some good info that the rest of the world needs to see!

, so ya know you ain’t that fucking bright
Yes, I'm an idiot! So why don't we test that by having a math or science contest! Since I ain't so fucking bright, you are easily way smarter than me and I want to give you a chance to prove it; I'll post a couple of math or science problems here (your pick) and you work them out or answer them for us to show us how smart you are! Game? Should be a no-brainer for a genius like you!

and if anyone goes against your way of thinking, well damn it they are the fucking enemy!
Gee, if I didn't know better, I'd swear you are just describing the democrat party! Because it is far lefties at universities who won't even let conservative speakers talk at their university, get people fired from their jobs for their views, and get on programs from CNN to Late Night with that Stephen idiot guy denouncing anyone with the same traditional values and beliefs as held by our founders and fathers and grandfathers for 250 years that made Amerrica the greatest country ever now as "radical" and "extreme." And wasn't it your president who went on TV just the other day denouncing half the nation as fascists and the greatest threat to democracy? You really are a fucking worthless nitwit who spews total garbage aren't you?

So go fuck yourself and go start that fucking Civil War,
Sorry, no, I won't do that, buttcake but you are free to go fuck yourself. You surely are a big enough dick and a big pussy so that should be rather easy for you. AS to that civil war thing, it seems the only people with any interest in that shit happening and actually doing it as you've done for years is you and your tribe which is why you've have been waging war against America for years, taking over city blocks, burning down police stations and injuring or killing thousands.

Bug squirt in just about 60 days. SPLAT.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back