Calling out Mac1958

I doubt he hates you guys. He probably just thinks he is better than yall even though he voted for a senile pants shitter :dunno:
Hate is such a strong word..
I think you are correct, he pretends he is better than anyone else on this board, that is his narcissistic nature.

I'll admit it, I hate those that voted for Trump and Biden because they sold us out.

You can hate me for selling the Establishment, Press and Pundits up the river ... But don't mistake it for buying in.
I wouldn't mind if he got elected again and kicks those fuckers off a cliff, then jumps in after them.

President Biden isn't worth the air he breathes ... So, he's not going to get it done ... :auiqs.jpg:

you are a fool then.....voting for a con man...dont get me wrong...i hate that democrats bitched about old white men then put forth one....but only a fool would vote for a man willing to destroy this country for his ego

you are a fool then.....voting for a con man...dont get me wrong...i hate that democrats bitched about old white men then put forth one....but only a fool would vote for a man willing to destroy this country for his ego
ummmm....... :abgg2q.jpg:

Yes, Biden and Trump are dangerous and would destroy this country because of their egos. If you voted for either one you were a fool and spare us the lesser of two evils because in the end, it is still evil that wins.

I think you are fool for thinking anything will change for the better until Capitol Hill in its current state is turned upside down.

If you have any better suggestions ... Feel free to offer them.
You don't need to tell me what you think about the man ... Because you feeling the need to tell me, means there might be a chance it works.

Try not to set your hair on fire ... :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Mac loves to talk about "both ends of the spectrum" even as he always displays complete solidarity with one of them while calling any divergence from that as being representative of the opposite extreme.

It's all about moving the goalposts. If he can establish that common sense and moderation is extreme right, he wins. The mainstream media applies this same technique where they inevitably refer to people or ideas as far right even if they are not while never referring to anything as left, much less far left. It's all just agitprop.

I must say, it has all been very effective, too. Not Mac's, mind you which is clumsy and obvious, but in the media as a whole. Good grief, we are now calling people "extreme right" if they do not support trannies in the bathrooms of actual women or do not support them competing against their daughters in sports.

Beautifully worded. Put simply, the basis of all leftwing gaslighting, aided by a corrupt and compromised media now part of the party. So when a democrat and a republican running against each other rank 50/50 in the polls, understand that demscum have so gamed the system cheating to win that the republican probably has a 20-point lead in reality that after all the games and angles built into our skewed system by the Left, for him to end up coming out neck and neck tied.

And the tell that they all know the cheat is that not one of them will ever admit to the bias they've inserted into our elections to give them that unfair advantage despite it being as obvious as the nose on their face. So then if anyone takes away some of that edge, then they scream bloody murder that YOU are the one cheating THEM, thus making you a dangerous, far-right extremist for wanting a truly level, fair, honest election. :smoke:

and ask how capitol hill got in this state? who to you BlackSand think it got in this state? who caused the massive division in this country...my hair is fine thank you...how are your pants?

The People are the reason we have reached the state of decay and rot that exists on Capitol Hill nowadays.

Anyone could try and blame one side of the Establishment or the other ... But they are a product of granting Power to Institutions,
and the Federal Government, that neither should have.

The division is how they keep you where you are and doing their bidding.

The People have their heads so far stuck up their ass, damn near killing each other, chasing whatever ball they throw down the street like dogs.
The fight against each other is what provides their ability to remain in control, and keep the People from uniting against them.

Still, you cannot even blame "them" ... Because the People choose to remain blind to their own folly.

The Establishment picks emotional issues, hypersensitizes them with rhetoric,
and People you know will say the stupidest things trying to fight with each other over bullshit they don't even believe or understand.

It's the product or low hanging fruit ... And the desire of the People to keep kicking the can to Capitol Hill for closure.
Continuing to do that will result in nothing more than a further division among the People, a devastating increase in our debt, instability, lack of worthy Principles,
and then the eventual decline into full out Authoritarian Fascism on both sides of the aisle.

Luckily ... I don't have to jeopardize my safety and freedom to revolt and bring about change.
At the pace the Establishment and the People are working together, y'all will run this fucker into the ground in no time.

The only way it can possibly be fixed, is not by granting the Establishment more Power and asking them to build you a better mousetrap ...
It can only happen when the People stop surrendering their Power to Establishment and quit asking the Federal Government to build them a better mousetrap.

I know this is a lot ... And I am not the best communicator, but damn Bones.
You aren't stupid ... Try to understand, because I am not the one you need to be worried about fighting with.

I love this Nation, know it is strong and what it is capable of ...
We just aren't going to get where we need to go in the direction we are currently headed.
I think we need to break the cycle we are in before we can fix anything ... We can worry about recovery afterwards, when the People recognize a better path.

Stop fighting each other ... Unite against the Establishment.
If you want to break the cycle, and expose the rot ... Set a bull loose in the china shop.
Then pay attention to everything that happens ... It's right there in front of you.

Last edited:
It got there with the parties that have occupied Congress and the White House over the last 100 plus years.

Good Point ... Look at all the People fighting with each other over the FBI and raid on Mar a Lago.

President Nixson was a sitting President when he was in a case involving political opponents and the mishandling of documents and materials.
G Gordon Liddy was the Special Agent in the FBI that went to prison over those documents and materials.

Last edited:
Yes, Biden and Trump are dangerous and would destroy this country because of their egos. If you voted for either one you were a fool and spare us the lesser of two evils because in the end, it is still evil that wins.
Voting for Mickey Mouse doesnt fix nothing.

Overall Trump did very well. SCOTUS is not a leftist Court because of him.

Mac1958 - how about supplying some actual content for your ideas. Let’s start with immigration. What is your take on that and tells us if Biden or Trump policies more closely resembles those ideas.

Mac1958 - how about supplying some actual content for your ideas. Let’s start with immigration. What is your take on that and tells us if Biden or Trump policies more closely resembles those ideas.
THANKS.

The Democrats own the mess at the border, primarily with their rhetoric over the years. This hasn't been a surprise.

As with virtually every issue, I have disagreements with both parties on this, but I certainly agree with the Republicans on that.

My idea, as usual, is independent and original, based on leveraging American capitalism to address multiple issues:

NO ONE here provides more original and independent thought than ol' Mac.

That's a great start! Next?

Last edited:
THANKS.

The Democrats own the mess at the border, primarily with their rhetoric over the years. This hasn't been a surprise.

As with virtually every issue, I have disagreements with both parties on this, but I certainly agree with the Republicans on that.

My idea, as usual, is independent and original, based on leveraging American capitalism to address multiple issues:

That's a great start! Next?
Comma la, is that you? :lol:

You should have warned us beforehand about that one, mate.

Now, we have certainly come to expect the self-aggrandizing bluster that masks a very insecure ego, but you have really outdone yourself with this one.

Have you ever considered the fact that the people who read your posts don't actually LIKE gagging.

Forum List

Back