Calling out Mac1958

You brought it up. I'm ready when you are. Show me what a big commie I am. Pick another one.

You people just can't stand anyone who can think for themselves. That's all this is.

If you want to think for yourself, then you must provide for yourself.

If you want to provide for your dreams by thinking with someone else's resources ...
Then you are just dreaming in your fairytale world.

You brought it up. I'm ready when you are. Show me what a big commie I am. Pick another one.

You people just can't stand anyone who can think for themselves. That's all this is.
The next thing on your list was healthcare. Give us your stance on that then let's compare and contrast it to Biden's and Trump's policies. The premise here is that either you are a raging liberal or just a child who doesn't like Trump, the man. There's no other explanation for you voting for a destructive, denented Biden. Let's finish out your list and then figure out which description fits.

The next thing on your list was healthcare. Give us your stance on that then let's compare and contrast it to Biden's and Trump's policies. The premise here is that either you are a raging liberal or just a child who doesn't like Trump, the man. There's no other explanation for you voting for a destructive, denented Biden. Let's finish out your list and then figure out which description fits.
Great!

Here's a thread I started on April 26, 2022, pointing out the LIE that the Dems have been pushing on Medicare:

Two for two! I suspect I'm still a commie, though.

Next?

Great!

Here's a thread I started on April 26, 2022, pointing out the LIE that the Dems have been pushing on Medicare:

Two for two! I suspect I'm still a commie, though.

Next?
No, so far just a child that couldn't bring himself to vote for Trump despite his own ideas being more closely aligned vs a destructive, demented Biden.

By all means, continue down your list.

No, so far just a child that couldn't bring himself to vote for Trump despite his own ideas being more closely aligned vs a destructive, demented Biden.
No matter how many times I try to explain it, you people just refuse to understand why I voted the way I did.

As I've said about a thousand times now, in a thousand ways, it's not about Trump. It never has been.

I can't force you to understand if you don't WANT to understand. That's about you, not me.

Can we all be honest here?
Mac voted for Biden after he read Ashleys diary. He is a one issue voter.

No matter how many times I try to explain it, you people just refuse to understand why I voted the way I did.

As I've said about a thousand times now, in a thousand ways, it's not about Trump. It never has been.

I can't force you to understand if you don't WANT to understand. That's about you, not me.

Based on your answers so far, YOU don’t even know why you voted for Biden.

Based on your answers so far, YOU don’t even know why you voted for Biden.
Of course I do. You would just rather make up your own simple reasons, rather than make the effort to think, rationally consider the perspective of others, and understand.

Such lack of fundamental human curiosity and intellectual humility is at the core of what's killing this country. That's up to you. Not much I can do about it.

Such lack of fundamental human curiosity
You reject curiosity on here all the time.
Try this, you disingenuous dumbfuck
1661863900802.png

Try this, you disingenuous dumbfuck
Well, I guess I just consider the source.

For example, a quick glance at your posting history (TNHarley) confirms that a vast majority of your posts here are little more than nasty personal attacks, juvenile name-calling and ugly vulgarity.

To me, you and people like you are nothing more than angry, needy children. I have no interest in what angry, needy children like you think of me.

So you'll have to (try to) intimidate someone else. Sorry.

For example, a quick glance at your posting history (TNHarley) confirms that a vast majority of your posts here are little more than nasty personal attacks, juvenile name-calling and ugly vulgarity.

To me, you and people like you are nothing more than angry, needy children. I have no interest in what angry, needy children like you think of me.

Im not trying to intimidate you, you ego driven dumbfuck.
I just enjoy calling out your bullshit because your head is the size of a blimp.
It isnt just me you refuse to discuss things with. Of course, i dont blame you. Gawd forbid someone have to elaborate on their OP, or their use of hyperbole or juvenile name calling right?
:rofl:

Im not trying to intimidate you, you ego driven dumbfuck.
I just enjoy calling out your bullshit because your head is the size of a blimp.
It isnt just me you refuse to discuss things with. Of course, i dont blame you. Gawd forbid someone have to elaborate on their OP, or their use of hyperbole or juvenile name calling right?
:rofl:
Right on cue. It's what you are.

Intimidate? You poor wittle victim, everybody just picks on poor baby mac, what a shame that baby mac can't handle the truth.

In a thread he started about me.

My goodness. You can't make this up.
And you refused to participate. Because you wouldnt be the center of attention and it wouldnt be a circle jerk.
So, yes, thanks for helping me prove my point. :lol:
And you are right. I couldnt make this up if i tried :rofl:

And you refused to participate. Because you wouldnt be the center of attention and it wouldnt be a circle jerk.
So, yes, thanks for helping me prove my point. :lol:
And you are right. I couldnt make this up if i tried :rofl:
But you did try to turn it around to being all about you. "yall ask me questions and i will answer them. I refuse to contribute to intellectual discussion and ideas, though" :rofl:
You are such a joke dude lolz

Forum List

Back