Calling out Mac1958

1661779125270.png

"original" to some is plagiarizing some dumb broad in DC :lol:

I had to revise my comments after TNHarley made it clear that someone else
was actually retarded enough to suggest something similar to Mac's approach ... My bad.

They pretend it is the Corporations' job to address the Federal Government's failures because they won't enforce the law.
All the failing Assclowns in the Banana Republic can do is kick the can to someone else.

Mac's idea first posted November 4, 2018, long before Harris showed up:

God DAMN I'm good.

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Your fault for posting an older link, but you still got one.
YOU FINALLY GOT ONE! Now your patting yourself on the back is actually deserved!
:rofl:

Nothing says a person is all about capitalism quite like being on board with the Democrat party's targeted closure of small businesses across the land.

I don't think you are really being fair to Mac at all, here, my friend.

He hasn't failed at being an assclown at all!

Please forgive me ... He fits right in there with them and didn't even see the "rope a dope" in the plan.

Four years later they will be bitching about Corporate Welfare, and the Corporations taking subsidies or tax breaks, to ship American jobs offshore ...
Just because they made an agreement with the Federal Government to do that.

So, in reality:

I'm not ideological, and I don't have to lie or hate or spin or bullshit. About anything. Or anyone. So I don't. Either here or in "real life".

Now, you kids can pretend to laugh and mock and attack and insult all you'd like, and it won't change that a bit.

I'll bet you know it. I'm not like you. And that's why I'm so far under your skin.

:bye1:

Last edited:
So, in reality:

I'm not ideological, and I don't have to lie or hate or spin or bullshit. About anything. So I don't. Either here or in "real life".

Now, you can pretend to laugh and mock and attack and insult all you'd like, and it won't change that a bit.

I'll bet you know it. And that's why I'm so far under your skin.

No one is accusing you of hating anyone other than Former President Trump ... And being obsessed with that.
Feel free to correct us if we are wrong about that.

You attempt to spin everything you post.
You attempt to avoid anything that doesn't fit your silly delusions, and you don't have a clue what reality is if you try to deny that.
You aren't getting under our skin, and the only part of that you got correct was that we are laughing at you and mocking your silly ass ...
Along with the idea it won't change anything, and because we know your retarded ass will never change.

If you feel like debating any of that ... Give a shot superman ... :auiqs.jpg:

Now, you kids can pretend to laugh and mock and attack and insult all you'd like, and it won't change that a bit.

You aren't getting under our skin, and the only part of that you got correct was that we are laughing at you and mocking your silly ass ...
Along with the idea it won't change anything, and because we know your retarded ass will never change ... :auiqs.jpg:

And right on cue.

God DAMN I'm good.

:)

So, in reality:

I'm not ideological, and I don't have to lie or hate or spin or bullshit. About anything. Or anyone. So I don't. Either here or in "real life".

I'll bet you know it. I'm not like you. And that's why I'm so far under your skin.

Now that is a riot! thanks for the laughs!

Thank fucking God. If I was a narcissistic, ego driven, hypocritical POS like you, I would have probably done blew my head off.
I got Mac so flustered he can't handle it. He put me on ignore because I have him all figured out. The Regressive Party leader is a pretty easy read and easy to to piss off, no matter his silly claims to the contrary.

THANKS.

The Democrats own the mess at the border, primarily with their rhetoric over the years. This hasn't been a surprise.

As with virtually every issue, I have disagreements with both parties on this, but I certainly agree with the Republicans on that.

My idea, as usual, is independent and original, based on leveraging American capitalism to address multiple issues:

NO ONE here provides more original and independent thought than ol' Mac.

That's a great start! Next?
Yeah, that's a great start. So far, that's one check in the Trump column. Now go ahead with your next point.

Forum List

Back