Calling out Mac1958

In all seriousness, this really is mind-blowing. It always is. All this conjecture and analysis. All these theories, extrapolations, assumptions. Much of it, simply, incorrect.

Y'know, if you want to actually know what I think about something, or why I say something, you could just ask. That's what I do. If I want to know what someone is thinking, I ask. If I want to know what a group is thinking, I start a poll. The funny thing is, I can argue the winger argument, either end, better than most wingers can. That's because I pay attention, and I don't pack my arguments with shallow winger talking points, vulgar personal insults and ignorant assumptions. I've been asked two or three questions here (out of 424 posts, lol) and I gave clear and specific answers to them.

But for some reason, just asking me doesn't even occur to you folks. Personally, I think it's because ideology robs people of their fundamental human curiosity. Something like, "Hey Mac, I don't want to sound like an ignorant fool, so before I assume anything, what is your opinion of _____________________?"

Maybe you want to think that any answer I provide would be a lie. If that's the case, I don't know why we're spending so much energy on this.

Well, whatever makes you guys happy. This has been fascinating as hell. And I'm still not sure of the overall point here. Seems like a bunch of silly drama and catharsis to me.

Y'know, if you want to actually know what I think about something, or why I say something, you could just ask. That's what I do.

I have lots of questions!!

How is the pay? Have you met Jaime Harrison personally? Is he easier or tougher to work for than Debbie Wasserman Schultz? Are the bennies good? When you were told to switch your primary word from "regressives" to "trumpsters", was there some sort of training session involved or did you just wing it? Is James Carville just as alien looking in person as he is on t.v;?

Damn, I could ask you questions all day!!

In all seriousness, this really is mind-blowing. It always is. All this conjecture and analysis. All these theories, extrapolations, assumptions. Much of it, simply, incorrect.

Y'know, if you want to actually know what I think about something, or why I say something, you could just ask. That's what I do. If I want to know what someone is thinking, I ask. If I want to know what a group is thinking, I start a poll. The funny thing is, I can argue the winger argument, either end, better than most wingers can. That's because I pay attention, and I don't pack my arguments with shallow winger talking points, vulgar personal insults and ignorant assumptions. I've been asked two or three questions here (out of 424 posts, lol) and I gave clear and specific answers to them.

But for some reason, just asking me doesn't even occur to you folks. Personally, I think it's because ideology robs people of their fundamental human curiosity. Something like, "Hey Mac, I don't want to sound like an ignorant fool, so before I assume anything, what is your opinion of _____________________?"

Maybe you want to think that any answer I provide would be a lie. If that's the case, I don't know why we're spending so much energy on this.

Well, whatever makes you guys happy. This has been fascinating as hell. And I'm still not sure of the overall point here. Seems like a bunch of silly drama and catharsis to me.
TN asked for a debate where you could give your views and you declined, so stuff your sanctimonious BS, you have proven you are shallow and have no convictions, that way you can play all sides.

So if you have any issues with anyone on here it is because of you and not them. Good grief, take responsibility. Your are very predictable in your answers and where you place thanks.

So far you have acted just as many of us predicted. You are afraid to defend your positions because you have nothing to back your positions and keep proving it over and over in this thread. You are the definitive regressive, no principles and no convictions, you are a wet noodle.

Well, I did try.
TN asked for a debate where you could give your views and you declined, so stuff your sanctimonious BS, you have proven you are shallow and have no convictions, that way you can play all sides.

So if you have any issues with anyone on here it is because of you and not them. Good grief, take responsibility. Your are very predictable in your answers and where you place thanks.

So far you have acted just as many of us predicted. You are afraid to defend your positions because you have nothing to back your positions and keep proving it over and over in this thread. You are the definitive regressive, no principles and no convictions, you are a wet noodle.
I don't debate here. I've said that multiple times, and I've explained why. I keep things as simple as I can. True story.

I knew I was wasting my time with that last post, but that's okay. Somehow you guys don't realize that, with all this, I'm just considering the source(s). And it's flattering.

Then there go! You guys are just too much for me!

I'm glad this is all settled now.
What you dont get is, it was settled a long time ago. Your head is just shoved too far up your and trumps ass, you dont see it :)

Instead of being a passive aggressive pussy and using a bully pulpit drowning in obscurity ...
Understand that most of the people currently in this thread have known you and read your shit for close to a decade.

If you want to present an argument of any substance, and just quit whining while trying to recover ...
Point at me ... Take objection to something specific I have posted and challenge my assumptions or opinions.

I dare you to ... :auiqs.jpg:

Instead of being a passive aggressive pussy and using a bully pulpit drowning in obscurity ...
Understand that most of the people currently in this thread have known you and read your shit for close to a decade.

If you want to present an argument of any substance, and just quit whining while trying to recover ...
Point at me ... Take objection to something specific I posted and challenge my assumptions or opinions.

I dare you to ... :auiqs.jpg:

The funny thing, too, is that the people he refers to as "you guys" are ACTUAL independents instead of lockstep republicans while he pretends that he is independent while shilling for the Democrat party.

Well, I did try.

I don't debate here. I've said that multiple times, and I've explained why. I keep things as simple as I can. True story.

I knew I was wasting my time with that last post, but that's okay. Somehow you guys don't realize that, with all this, I'm just considering the source(s). And it's flattering.
Right on cue! All you do is bitch and complain then try to pretend you are a great guy. You are a narcissistic jerk. You don't comprehend others posts and berate them if they don't agree with your view. You are easy to read and easy to see what does and doesn't trigger you. I know your low self esteem is the reason you jumped into this thread because it feeds your ego and I enjoy watching you twist and squirm over your own stupidity and cowardice. I get a lot of funny entertainment from you.

You really don't care what others think, or believe, it is all about you and you ego. Thanks for reaffirming that over and over and being so predictable.

Forum List

Back