Zone1 Calling God Father

So no Big Bang? There was always a sun and moon and stars and light?
bb is cyclical between matter and energy, the metaphysical forces either way - there is always light ... as long as there is a heaven.

So, you don't believe science or the Bible. Where did the concept of this heaven of yours develop?

sure ram, so where in science is there an absence of light - that is in the desert religions ...

than the darkness found in their scriptural forgeries and fallacies disguised to facilitate false religions than the prescribed religion of antiquity they have all abandoned - ram.

- and how their works is not what will be judged but their worshiping their own madeup messiah the authors of the c-bible had a hand in crucifying.

You can stimulate any nerve. Without functioning ears there is no sound for the brain to process. Without eyes, there is no image for the brain to process.
Let me simplify the quote for you:
If you have ears that function properly, then listen to the words coming out of my mouth. ~ Jesus

You can stimulate any nerve. Without functioning ears there is no sound for the brain to process. Without eyes, there is no image for the brain to process.
Let me simplify the quote for you:
If you have ears that function properly, then listen to the words coming out of my mouth. ~ Jesus

That's where you're wrong. The sound is there whether your ears work or don't. A cochlear implant can receive the sounds and stimulate the nerve bypassing the ear entirely

he sound is there whether your ears work or don't.
And if the ear doesn't work, do you hear the sound? The reason one needs an implant is because the ear doesn't work normally. And none of that has anything to do with the verse.

Christ's message is simple:
If you have an ear, (that can hear what I am saying), then I recommend that you listen.
It's not a dissertation on modern medicine. It is a caveat...

He talks to everyone. We are constantly receiving feedback.

7a1a3b25-40d2-46c4-a55d-78ca4c9688be_text.gif

And if the ear doesn't work, do you hear the sound? The reason one needs an implant is because the ear doesn't work normally. And none of that has anything to do with the verse.

Christ's message is simple:
If you have an ear, (that can hear what I am saying), then I recommend that you listen.
It's not a dissertation on modern medicine. It is a caveat...
Yes with a cochlear implant you can hear the sound if the ear doesn't work. No god's needed.

No one but you creates the voices in your head. If you hear a voice you did not create then you need to see a neurologist.

Yes with a cochlear implant you can hear the sound if the ear doesn't work. No god's needed.

No one but you creates the voices in your head. If you hear a voice you did not create then you need to see a neurologist.
Implants do not restore normal hearing. They do not cure deafness. They produce electrical impulses from sound to help the brain recognize sound in some cases. If your ear problem is nerve damage, for instance, implants do nothing.
Ironically, you beating your dead horse is a perfect example of why Christ made the statement. There is a very good reason why you are deaf, and your cochlea isn't it:

Isaiah 30:21 Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”

Last edited:
Implants do not restore normal hearing. They do not cure deafness. They produce electrical impulses from sound to help the brain recognize sound in some cases. If your ear problem is nerve damage, for instance, implants do nothing.
Ironically, you beating your dead horse is a perfect example of why Christ made the statement. There is a very good reason why you are deaf, and your cochlea isn't it:

Isaiah 30:21 Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.”

- im guessing ram, is that the same as the c-bible ...

I hear just fine and I have the good sense to know that if there is a voice in my head that isn't mine that it's time to get an MRI

Forum List

Back