Zone1 Calling/accusing other members "groomer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess I'm not a very good devil advocate. I guess I'm just curious about the results of this thread and what will happen. If anything. Which is in itself ok'ing their rules by staying. Meaning enabling, doesn't it? If I were treated like Dogmaphone says he is being treated, why accept that behavior? I am not being treated badly, but I choose to not be as prolific as I was for other reasons. I found other places, but stop in once in awhile. Kinda like a cafe that serves rotten food you won't eat, but will meet a friend there cuz you brought your own pack lunch...and bleach.

People -- imagine yourself as an eleven year old kid. You find yourself all alone in a hotel room with a 40 year old man and that 40 year old man reaches down to fondle your junk (not that there was a whole lot yet to fondle)

How would you feel when the entirety of a website was devoted to supporting the 40 year old man and directing some absolutely nasty, nasty accusations your way?

Nothing....They're never wrong and/or biased...Just ask them, they'll tell you.
I know. Which is part of the reason I am not around any more along with other reasons. Suffice it to say...its a vast interwebs out there to explore and hang out at.

If their behavior is against all your principles...then its not them that have to leave. Its their beach, their waves. But there are many beaches out there.

As a doofus said "htere are more of us than of them". Duh. No them, there is no us. USMB close down? Then what? It isn't the board or the mods that keep people here. Its the PEOPLE who have been here forever that have formed relationships with each other. But..they have the keys to the unlocked door. Stay. Go. But if you (again, general you) think they promote/back up/protect the G word folks...then you are enabling their behavior by staying, right? Or am I wrong in thinking this? Mostly its just musing out loud, but in my opinion, its just another way to quiet free speech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back