Zone1 Calling/accusing other members "groomer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
That used to be CRIMINAL. Now it seems, not so much. There ARE enablers among us. I feel like I've stumbled into the Canadianmessageboard
USMB has now normalized it.

Posters are now openly advocating providing minors with depictions of underage boys performing fellatio. USMB has now sanctioned this by banning the very word that describes the very process of doing so.

So, instead of using the term Grooming, can we say "eliciting a positive sexual reaction in children by providing them with depictions of underaged boys performing Fellatio"?

It is a bit cumbersome, and certainly requires more typing stamina than the other phrase, but I am certainly down with it.

So, instead of using the term Grooming, can we say "eliciting a positive sexual reaction in children by providing them with depictions of underaged boys performing Fellatio"?

It is a bit cumbersome, and certainly requires more typing stamina than the other phrase, but I am certainly down with it.
I propose we change the term groomer to "democrat"--then it will be against forum rules to call someone a democrat?

First, they take an interest in you. They flatter you and tell you that you are smarter than the other boys. They start arranging times to be with you. It starts with them being with you in public but moves to being with you in private.

As they flatter you, the themes gradually shift. you are really special and they are on your side and they only want to help you. Then they manage to get you alone and then just want to show you something.

and then the hand comes down...........

Does anybody here have ANY fucking idea what does to a kid? Any? ANY?

Damn this place and damn all of you who support this. You know, people, you can only suppress this shit so long.

nobody cares.

You know -- I have posters telling me I need help. I have mods taunting me and stalking me and accusing me of all manner of perfidy, but do any of you know what it feels like to be al 11 year old kid having an adult grab you? Do You? DO YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT THAT IS LIKE?

Fuck you all.

Just fucking fuck all of you pederast enablers here.
Yes. I do know what it feels like. And yes. Enablers suck.

Stupid rule. Don’t spread social contagion involving sex targeting young people, then you won’t be accurately called a groomer. Do it and you should be.

If you’re gonna make me type “supporter of the social contagion regarding the sexualization of minors,” just know I’m thinking “groomer” the entire time, but sure, I can copy paste the longer phrase.

First, they take an interest in you. They flatter you and tell you that you are smarter than the other boys. They start arranging times to be with you. It starts with them being with you in public but moves to being with you in private.

As they flatter you, the themes gradually shift. you are really special and they are on your side and they only want to help you. Then they manage to get you alone and then just want to show you something.

and then the hand comes down...........

Does anybody here have ANY fucking idea what does to a kid? Any? ANY?

Damn this place and damn all of you who support this. You know, people, you can only suppress this shit so long.

nobody cares.

Yes. I do know what it feels like. And yes. Enablers suck.

I'm really sorry to hear that and sorry to Dogmaphobe if you had to go through it too. I changed my informative on the OP to disagree btw. I like the poster, but have always hated this rule. WAY too many people on here who are displaying pedophile behavior.

What does it say about people who derive pleasure from the pain you thought you buried 50 years ago?

I'm guessing at this point that you probably are a victim and if that's truly the case then how horrible.

Stupid rule. Don’t spread social contagion involving sex targeting young people, then you won’t be accurately called a groomer. Do it and you should be.

If you’re gonna make me type “supporter of the social contagion regarding the sexualization of minors,” just know I’m thinking “groomer” the entire time, but sure, I can copy paste the longer phrase.
The idea here is that if they can take away the language to describe what people have experienced, then what they experienced never happened.

Take comfort in knowing that this life is finite, and that for the filth that you are addressing, there is a special place in Hell. That's where my father-in-law is, and that is where these other pieces of shit will spend the rest of eternity, once they finish with this life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back