Zone1 Calling/accusing other members "groomer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
People -- imagine yourself as an eleven year old kid. You find yourself all alone in a hotel room with a 40 year old man and that 40 year old man reaches down to fondle your junk (not that there was a whole lot yet to fondle)

How would you feel when the entirety of a website was devoted to supporting the 40 year old man and directing some absolutely nasty, nasty accusations your way?
I seriously doubt you would find anyone that would support the forty-year-old, you are exaggerating and making statements that you can't prove.

Funny, and not haha funny, that the G word is now a no no, but some of the ones ruling the place can bash the hell out of the posters that are here and have been for a long time. "Nobody is exempt" I was told. Um hm. Alrighty then. Whatever you say.
Lets ban lots of insulting words. Moron. Idiot. Stupid. Those are freely given by some of the ones in charge. Insults. And when told its insulting, it's not them causing the problem, its YOU for even daring to say something about it.

Hence...camping at many campgrounds although all your friends are still at the one you no longer feel comfortable in.

Funny, and not haha funny, that the G word is now a no no, but some of the ones ruling the place can bash the hell out of the posters that are here and have been for a long time. "Nobody is exempt" I was told. Um hm. Alrighty then. Whatever you say.
Lets ban lots of insulting words. Moron. Idiot. Stupid. Those are freely given by some of the ones in charge. Insults. And when told its insulting, it's not them causing the problem, its YOU for even daring to say something about it.

Hence...camping at many campgrounds although all your friends are still at the one you no longer feel comfortable in.
Ha! You have so many people on iggy because you run from what you claim you are, tough.

Delta was here a LONG LONG time advocating what defines the G word. A LONG time. Either they banned him or he left on his own. I have no clue.

His account is still active. Delta4Embassy. ← That link leads to an intact profile, albeit one for an account that hasn't logged in since 2015. If he had been permanently banned, it would lead to a page that says “Oops! We ran into some problems. This user's profile is not available.”

However, the account does seem to be in the condition of being temporarily-banned. A very, very long temp-ban. Unlike a permanently-banned account, a temp-banned member's profile is still visible, but the member cannot be tagged with @, and the name doesn't come up automatically in the “By:” field of a search; you have to manually type the whole name.

Maybe he had a dog to bathe in his dogmobile. Or..was it really a dog?

Perhaps, taking a cue from Sam Brinton, it's a young boy that “identifies as a dog”.
1675577639733.png

His account is still active. Delta4Embassy. ← That link leads to an intact profile, albeit one for an account that hasn't logged in since 2015. If he had been permanently banned, it would lead to a page that says “Oops! We ran into some problems. This user's profile is not available.”

However, the account does seem to be in the condition of being temporarily-banned. A very, very long temp-ban. Unlike a permanently-banned account, a temp-banned member's profile is still visible, but the member cannot be tagged with @, and the name doesn't come up automatically in the “By:” field of a search; you have to manually type the whole name.

Perhaps, taking a cue from Sam Brinton, it's a young boy that “identifies as a dog”.
View attachment 754020

He is in the Grey bar hilton.

Thank you, usmb!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart and from the bottom of the hearts of others like me who were told we were special - told that we were smarter than the other kids and told that we were more creative than other kids and told that we just had this special specialness about us that made us special!

Thankyou Aye and Coyote and all the others who make us feel so special yet again!!

Your work is much appreciated.

The idea here is that if they can take away the language to describe what people have experienced, then what they experienced never happened.
Thankyou for supporting the 40 year old who fondled me when I was 11.

View attachment 754020
They are SO much hoping he comes back so they can protect him again!

So, if someone is advocating grooming, overtly or covertly, this website will protect them?
Did you read what she said? Put your money where your trashy mouth and mind is and report anyone who is a groomer to authorities yourself, or report to a mod that someone is a pedophile or pushing pedophilia and they will report it or permanent ban the groomer.

if you believe someone is truly a groomer, a pedophile, ......that is some serious shit that authorities need to know asap!

otherwise you are just flapping at the mouth at a political opponent to score some kind of disgusting dig points.

Did you read what she said? Put your money where your trashy mouth and mind is and report anyone who is a groomer to authorities yourself, or report to a mod that someone is a pedophile or pushing pedophilia and they will report it or permanent ban the groomer.

if you believe someone is truly a groomer, a pedophile, ......that is some serious shit that authorities need to know asap!

otherwise you are just flapping at the mouth at a political opponent to score some kind of disgusting dig points.

Yes, she said that the use of the word grooming to describe grooming is now Verboten!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back