Call for boycott of the rose bowl parade

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Gee, let's comport the hysteria over the fowl family patriarch being (briefly) suspended by the far right, and the far right (in the persona of novasteve) supporting - it seems - a boycott of the RB Parade because of one float expressing support for the rights of a minority of citizens.

It seems only the dumbest of the dumb would support such a move today.

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
Reaction score
Gee, let's comport the hysteria over the fowl family patriarch being (briefly) suspended by the far right, and the far right (in the persona of novasteve) supporting - it seems - a boycott of the RB Parade because of one float expressing support for the rights of a minority of citizens.

Has the Rose Bowl ever allowed a wedding to be part of the parade before? If no, the OP has a point. If yes, you do. Feel free to prove you have a point.

OP
novasteve

novasteve

Gold Member
Reaction score

What does the rose bowl have to do with gay marriage? Should they have anti Obama care floats too?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe to be fair they can have a gun float

Tank

Gold Member
Reaction score
The homos know their will be lots of kids watching

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What is stopping manly men from building a float made out of roses?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Reaction score

What does the rose bowl have to do with gay marriage? Should they have anti Obama care floats too?
They can if they want. Were you offended when I alluded to the fact that you're one of the dumbest of the dumb?

Zander

Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Tolerance" is a two way street. I support Phil Robertson's right to state his beliefs on homosexuality. I also support homosexuals who do the same. :thup:

I will be at the Rose Parade in a few days. Two fags getting married on a float will not take away any of my enjoyment of the event...

OP
novasteve

novasteve

Gold Member
Reaction score
"Tolerance" is a two way street. I support Phil Robertson's right to state his beliefs on homosexuality. I also support homosexuals who do the same. :thup:

I will be at the Rose Parade in a few days. Two fags getting married on a float will not take away any of my enjoyment of the event...
Would the aids brigade allow a gun float ?

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Guns and Roses?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

While I would not go to the parade due to the gay marriage thing, that is their right if the parade organizers let them.

So fuck the Rose Bowl Parade, it is a California thing so its at best metrosexual in genesis anyway.

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Now you've done it. Forever to be labeled a RINO (or worse, a Progressive). Don't you know real conservatives believe civil rights are not for gays, lesbians, blacks, Latinos or women.

Last edited:

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Guns and Roses?
Another sad libtard attempt at a rebuttal by pretending to not understand the comment.

lol, you just cant make this shit up.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List