Call for boycott of the rose bowl parade

Gee, let's comport the hysteria over the fowl family patriarch being (briefly) suspended by the far right, and the far right (in the persona of novasteve) supporting - it seems - a boycott of the RB Parade because of one float expressing support for the rights of a minority of citizens.

It seems only the dumbest of the dumb would support such a move today.

Gee, let's comport the hysteria over the fowl family patriarch being (briefly) suspended by the far right, and the far right (in the persona of novasteve) supporting - it seems - a boycott of the RB Parade because of one float expressing support for the rights of a minority of citizens.

Has the Rose Bowl ever allowed a wedding to be part of the parade before? If no, the OP has a point. If yes, you do. Feel free to prove you have a point.

What does the rose bowl have to do with gay marriage? Should they have anti Obama care floats too?

The homos know their will be lots of kids watching

What does the rose bowl have to do with gay marriage? Should they have anti Obama care floats too?

They can if they want. Were you offended when I alluded to the fact that you're one of the dumbest of the dumb?

"Tolerance" is a two way street. I support Phil Robertson's right to state his beliefs on homosexuality. I also support homosexuals who do the same. :thup:

I will be at the Rose Parade in a few days. Two fags getting married on a float will not take away any of my enjoyment of the event...

"Tolerance" is a two way street. I support Phil Robertson's right to state his beliefs on homosexuality. I also support homosexuals who do the same. :thup:

I will be at the Rose Parade in a few days. Two fags getting married on a float will not take away any of my enjoyment of the event...

Would the aids brigade allow a gun float ?

Guns and Roses?

While I would not go to the parade due to the gay marriage thing, that is their right if the parade organizers let them.

So fuck the Rose Bowl Parade, it is a California thing so its at best metrosexual in genesis anyway.

Now you've done it. Forever to be labeled a RINO (or worse, a Progressive). Don't you know real conservatives believe civil rights are not for gays, lesbians, blacks, Latinos or women.

Last edited:

Guns and Roses?

Another sad libtard attempt at a rebuttal by pretending to not understand the comment.

lol, you just cant make this shit up.

Forum List

Back