Call for boycott of the rose bowl parade

is that where you buy your bait?

Lol. No i'm a minority, a strait white male. You know the kind of person liberals dislike. Oh yeah and i support myself so i'm really hated by your type. Now go on and cash your goverment check
funny I'm a strait white male and support myself and I don't make false and ignorant assumptions like you.....

Call them as i see them. I don't enjoy seeing half naked men dancing around like little school girls. That's what the gay parades are for and i can choose wether to attend or not. Just like if i want to see a bunch of womens tits i go to a tittie bar. There is a time and place or everything.

"Tolerance" is a two way street. I support Phil Robertson's right to state his beliefs on homosexuality. I also support homosexuals who do the same. :thup:

I will be at the Rose Parade in a few days. Two fags getting married on a float will not take away any of my enjoyment of the event...

Now you've done it. Forever to be labeled a RINO (or worse, a Progressive). Don't you know real conservatives believe civil rights are not for gays, lesbians, blacks, Latinos or women.

Keep lying it suits you so well.

We really shouldn't be doing things that promote homosexuality, especially around children.

"Tolerance" is a two way street. I support Phil Robertson's right to state his beliefs on homosexuality. I also support homosexuals who do the same. :thup:

I will be at the Rose Parade in a few days. Two fags getting married on a float will not take away any of my enjoyment of the event...

Would the aids brigade allow a gun float ?

Guns and Roses?

It's a dirty job, but someone had to say it.

A Southland woman has issued a call on social media to boycott the Tournament of Roses Parade over plans for two men to be married atop a parade float.

Doggone it! The Rose Bowl Parade and game have been a tradition in my household for decades. It is a great way to relax in front of the TV on New Year's Day while getting over a hangover. As my son will be watching, looks like we will skip the parade, and just watch the game.

We wanted to go to the game this year what with Stanford playing...but not at those ticket prices.

A Southland woman has issued a call on social media to boycott the Tournament of Roses Parade over plans for two men to be married atop a parade float.

Doggone it! The Rose Bowl Parade and game have been a tradition in my household for decades. It is a great way to relax in front of the TV on New Year's Day while getting over a hangover. As my son will be watching, looks like we will skip the parade, and just watch the game.

Good choice

Football is a manly game
Watching a parade full of flowers could turn your son gay
Well, our faith does not condone homosexuality, so it would clearly set a bad example. At his age he should not have to worry about why there is a conflict between his faith and a gay float on a parade.

Last edited:

Because most of the time they flaunt their gaynes, what ever they wear is small, flambouyant, and stupid looking.

Vis a vis a 10 Gallon cowboy hat, boots with rhinestones and a pointed toe driving a 1 ton Ford Ranger with extra large tail pipes to Wal-Mart to buy steaks.

So that offends you? He is fully clothed, minding his own buisness, buying dinner. He isn't trying to get national attention to push an agenda and trying to offend anyone that disagrees. There is a difference.

No parent wants to have to explain why two guys are kissing on top of a float

Forum List

Back