CDZ California, Worst to First on COVID

It's not rocket science.

Just plain old common sense science.

Masks, social distancing and vaccines.

California leads the nation of total vaccines administered.

They have more than 70% of their population who have received at least one dose.

Vaccines work, masks work, and other health and safety measures work.

California, once the epicenter for COVID infections, now has the lowest rate in the country

Now, lets hear how vaccines don’t work

Except it’s not true. 11 States are doing better than California. As are DC and Puerto Rico.
And natural immunity is what drives counts down eventually.

Nothing but silly propaganda. It's all based on an arbitrary and unadjusted scale of per 100,000. The only numbers that count are actual cases, hospitalizations, and deaths. The rest is nothing more than data manipulation to tell a particular story.

California, once the epicenter for COVID infections, now has the lowest rate in the country

Now, lets hear how vaccines don’t work

This is largely because you and most journalists are impressed by "factioids" of math that are expected if you know statistics..

EVERY STATE is on the way down.. The numbers almost everywhere are low.. When all numbers in most of 50 states get THAT LOW -- the press stops screaming about everything CVid and every state BRAGS about their numbers. I'm not impressed.. BECAUSE i follow the actual numbers.

In fact, I heard last week that FLORIDA was bragging about being the 1st in nation in low "new cases".

In math/statistics -- when numbers approach relative HIGHS or LOWS (close to zero) -- there's a lot of noise and EVERYONE gets a trophy for a day or week..

But you;re Amazed and more than happy to BELIEVE this is significant. Carry on dude..

Except it’s not true. 11 States are doing better than California. As are DC and Puerto Rico.
And natural immunity is what drives counts down eventually.

Depending on the date you look now -- those rankings will RADICALLY change because the rates are so low.

Just a tip -- I've seen nothing but junk from Statistica.. Those numbers aren't right either. Because if Tenn is actually getting 18,000 per 100,000 Covid cases this past week, that would mean damn near 20% of the state got Covid RECENTLY.. They cant normalize and they dont check their work..

I think they are AI built to automate. And the numbers in that graph look more like TOTAL cases than anything weekly or daily..

Depending on the date you look now -- those rankings will RADICALLY change because the rates are so low.

Just a tip -- I've seen nothing but junk from Statistica.. Those numbers aren't right either. Because if Tenn is actually getting 18,000 per 100,000 Covid cases this past week, that would mean damn near 20% of the state got Covid RECENTLY.. They cant normalize and they dont check their work..

I think they are AI built to automate. And the numbers in that graph look more like TOTAL cases than anything weekly or daily..
There had been nothing but junk from the start. The problem has always been about presentation. The creation of 'comparable' data, with no regard to scale, dismissed the raw data to create a story. It's nothing more than cheap data manipulation.

I was just there too.

Everyone was wearing a mask indoors and social distancing.

Only stupid people don't believe facts.

Did you know that Carmel and Napa aren't the only parts of California?

In fact, they are a very small area in California.

I drove from the Arizona border to Santa Monica Pier then drove the coast north to Washington.

I was in a lot more of California than just Carmel and Napa. But I was in those areas too and people were wearing masks indoors.

I grew up in NorCal. We were all over the Bay Area including seeing a Giants game. No masks.

I grew up in NorCal. We were all over the Bay Area including seeing a Giants game. No masks.

You aren't being honest here.

Masks are required at Oracle Park in the indoors areas. Such as restrooms, concession stands and merchandise stands.

Do you really believe that someone who isn't living in Ca can't do a simple search on the rules for ball games in California?

If you do then you are a special kind of stupid.

A: At Oracle Park, fans will need to mask up in indoor spaces (like the bathrooms) and at concession and merchandise stands. At the Chase Center, all fans age 2 and up will be required to wear a mask — no gaiters or bandanas — when they’re not eating or drinking.

Masks are required at Oracle Park in the indoors areas. Such as restrooms, concession stands and merchandise stands.

Do you really believe that someone who isn't living in Ca can't do a simple search on the rules for ball games in California?

A: At Oracle Park, fans will need to mask up in indoor spaces (like the bathrooms) and at concession and merchandise stands. At the Chase Center, all fans age 2 and up will be required to wear a mask — no gaiters or bandanas — when they’re not eating or drinking.

You're dismissed kid.

1635179151296.png

You're dismissed kid.

1635179322659.png

When the Covid drugs kick in, those who took the drug are experiencing a declining immune system, similar to AIDS. Only a matter of time for millions to die off.

I was just there too.

Everyone was wearing a mask indoors and social distancing.

Only stupid people don't believe facts.

Did you know that Carmel and Napa aren't the only parts of California?

In fact, they are a very small area in California.

I drove from the Arizona border to Santa Monica Pier then drove the coast north to Washington.

I was in a lot more of California than just Carmel and Napa. But I was in those areas too and people were wearing masks indoors.
I see you are looking in the mirror now sense facts are something YOU have never had an interest in.thats about the only time you have ever told the truth in your life in this post that in nazi california they are wearing masks indoors and following government propaganda of social distancing.

It seems like the American democracy is over. Americans allow to fuck them just like ordinary third countries with leftist dictatorships. Why are the tradeunions not doing anything?

Forum List

Back