CDZ California, Worst to First on COVID

California, once the epicenter for COVID infections, now has the lowest rate in the country

Now, lets hear how vaccines don’t work

You're ignoring something else. Generally speaking a contagion hotspot is the first area to reach herd immunity.... So it would actually make perfect sense that California would subside first regardless of Vaccination status.

Since the immunity curve is developed based on the rate of infection per capita you may have just proved the exact opposite of what you were trying to prove.

It's not rocket science.

Just plain old common sense science.

Masks, social distancing and vaccines.

California leads the nation of total vaccines administered.

They have more than 70% of their population who have received at least one dose.

It also leads the nation in homelessness. There is shit on the city streets.

More people were reported to have died in Florida since June 20 than in any other state — more than Texas, California, or Arizona. Even when Florida’s large population is factored in, Florida’s per-capita death rate was worse than all other states’, including smaller Southern states that suffered harsh summer surges, such as Louisiana and Arkansas.

not going to get into it in "clean" debate. but i have had threads moves for reasons that were not evenly applied to troll threads. i'd report them and never hear anything back and they'd still be there.

you can bash back and forth all day long. that's about all this place really is in the end.

Nope. CDZ is sacred ground for discussion... Moderation may be slow to clean up to standards -- but we WILL...

Meaning that the problem is that anyone who prefers to go unvaccinated is putting the children at more risk.
If true, then in hindsight so was the CDC holding up the vaccination...but the whole claim seems to fall into the specious category where so much of our public discourse seems to reside...
From where I'm sitting it looks like big brother is wielding and displaying its power to control our lives and of course the children are the last refuge of that scoundrel.

If true, then in hindsight so was the CDC holding up the vaccination...but the whole claim seems to fall into the specious category where so much of our public discourse seems to reside...
From where I'm sitting it looks like big brother is wielding and displaying its power to control our lives and of course the children are the last refuge of that scoundrel.
I am not sure how you are reaching your conclusions. The latest news is that the FDA is approving vaccine use for children above a certain age.

This must be a goal:

I am not sure how you are reaching your conclusions.
but you should be, the/my post makes it clear how I got there

The latest news is that the FDA is approving vaccine use for children above a certain age.

and prior to that approval children were getting sick right? now that its approved they won't be correct? is that/my conclusion still a mystery? because that is the simplest explanation, anything else would surely be more confusing.

but you should be, the/my post makes it clear how I got there

and prior to that approval children were getting sick right? now that its approved they won't be correct? is that/my conclusion still a mystery? because that is the simplest explanation, anything else would surely be more confusing.
I think it is because they have concluded some clinical trials.

I think it is because they have concluded some clinical trials.
and that is what put children at risk before the approval correct?...
it is easy to claim you are worried about the children when the finger is being pointed at those you disagree with and quite difficult to do the same when you only wish to accuse others even when your own line of reasoning points to that...so until now the death of children has been due to the non release of the vaccination for whatever reason, right?

and that is what put children at risk before the approval correct?...
it is easy to claim you are worried about the children when the finger is being pointed at those you disagree with and quite difficult to do the same when you only wish to accuse others even when your own line of reasoning points to that...so until now the death of children has been due to the non release of the vaccination for whatever reason, right?
It is about mitigating risk.

COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history.

It is about mitigating risk.
And what risk out weighed the health of the children?

COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines under the most intense safety monitoring in U.S. history.

is that enough reason to gamble with the lives of children?

And what risk out weighed the health of the children?

is that enough reason to gamble with the lives of children?
Contracting covid.

Right-wingers are gambling more going maskless and being anti-vaxx.

Contracting covid.
withholding the vaccine
Right-wingers are gambling more going maskless and being anti-vaxx.
now imagine they were allowed to make that choice for you like the government has done with the children...

It is obvious you are trying to say nothing at this point while making it look as though those claims/post have some kind of hidden merit, what you are not doing as well is addressing my claim using the reasoning you previously gave [it is important you keep that in mind], is that any children who have died from covid prior to the release of the vaccine waiting approval is the fault of the agency [pl] that held it back...
...so once more, using your previous reasoning [which i'm sure you would like to take back] do you believe that the death of any children that may have occurred due to covid is the result of holding up the release of the vaccine? do you believe that holding back the vaccine put childrens lives at risk?

withholding the vaccine

now imagine they were allowed to make that choice for you like the government has done with the children...

It is obvious you are trying to say nothing at this point while making it look as though those claims/post have some kind of hidden merit, what you are not doing as well is addressing my claim using the reasoning you previously gave [it is important you keep that in mind], is that any children who have died from covid prior to the release of the vaccine waiting approval is the fault of the agency [pl] that held it back...
...so once more, using your previous reasoning [which i'm sure you would like to take back] do you believe that the death of any children that may have occurred due to covid is the result of holding up the release of the vaccine? do you believe that holding back the vaccine put childrens lives at risk?

That link or quote makes and proves both my points:
1. the vaccinated have nothing at all to fear and yet seem to be in a state of paranoia since receiving the jab [you then tried to make it about children]which I warned you was a slippery slope
2. that by holding up the vaccine the agencies responsible either put childrens lives on the line or outright caused their deaths
and as a door prize:
3. that you are now trying to say nothing at all while pretending there is some kind of hidden merit here/there

Forum List

Back