California will inc taxes on rich to 17 percent

The funny thing is that they HAVE TO, they are so broke, they have to squeeze more money out of the people, they have spent it all, locking the state into its inevitable death spiral.
Every State is in the same position since your smelly skidmark did such a bad job of managing COVID-19. I still have four bipartisan Members of Congress that prove my point. I tossed you and everyone a ball when I told you to get out of the market when it was at 29. Did you listen? Probably not. Now you're fucked.

You write of "death spiral." That happened when your smelly skidmark took office.
Insider Trade much...............hmmm.........Pelosi ran..............LOL

Had she been Martha Stewart she's be in jail.........

Draconian measures from DNC run shit holes helped destroy this country.........and 4th tier gov't assholes like Fauci........who is hardly ever right...........

Now the economic collapse from hell is coming ................and people will be screwed royally again.

They move to Portland, Seattle , Denver , Austin, Vegas and obliterate ever city
To be fair ( Vegas has always been bad ) ..I am here
Why is Vegas bad?
Why ?? Why why

It’s like living in a giant “ outpatient ward in a mental hospital “ but the entire city is that ward..get it lol

It’s all ghetto blacks and white trash
many are drug addicts or mentally ill !!
Also there is few business here and a lot of “ street trash as in the folks “

These dummies are going to lose tens of billions a year as many rich are fleeing
Anyone who stayed ..won’t be

Total suicide
I assume the $$$ is going to illegals and much will be skimmed by the Pol Pot leaders

it will pass when they vote
The statist left constituency in California elected the representation they desired, & they got who they voted for. Now all they need to do is figure out how to pay for them once California based business' move more towards the easterly direction! I mean the Edelbrock corporation would do just fine in the state of Idaho!
Idaho is a great place to be FROM and companies looking for really cheap labor.

Everywhere you go it’s just dirty , filthy degenerate insects of zero class and zero intellect

It’s a real cess pool !!

Vegas is cheap and we have great weather but that is it

These dummies are going to lose tens of billions a year as many rich are fleeing
Anyone who stayed ..won’t be

Total suicide
I assume the $$$ is going to illegals and much will be skimmed by the Pol Pot leaders

it will pass when they vote

It SUCKS because my State has suffered from the Californian invasion and it gets worse by the day.
Which State is that?

The funny thing is that they HAVE TO, they are so broke, they have to squeeze more money out of the people, they have spent it all, locking the state into its inevitable death spiral.
Every State is in the same position since your smelly skidmark did such a bad job of managing COVID-19. I still have four bipartisan Members of Congress that prove my point. I tossed you and everyone a ball when I told you to get out of the market when it was at 29. Did you listen? Probably not. Now you're fucked.

You write of "death spiral." That happened when your smelly skidmark took office.
I live in West Vegas
West Vegas is where the projects are located. The letter Streets.

Here is a much better article.

Ironically, with added deductions for rich/wealthy, we will continue to pay less percentage of total income than you.

Ironically, with added deductions for rich/wealthy, we will continue to pay less percentage of total income than you.

Liar.
The rich/wealthy, we have much better tax deductions than you.

Insider Trade much...............hmmm.........Pelosi ran..............LOL

Had she been Martha Stewart she's be in jail.........

Draconian measures from DNC run shit holes helped destroy this country.........and 4th tier gov't assholes like Fauci........who is hardly ever right...........

Now the economic collapse from hell is coming ................and people will be screwed royally again.
What about Inhofe, Loeffler, and Burr?

They move to Portland, Seattle , Denver , Austin, Vegas and obliterate ever city
To be fair ( Vegas has always been bad ) ..I am here
Why is Vegas bad?
Why ?? Why why

It’s like living in a giant “ outpatient ward in a mental hospital “ but the entire city is that ward..get it lol

It’s all ghetto blacks and white trash
many are drug addicts or mentally ill !!
Also there is few business here and a lot of “ street trash as in the folks “
Admit it, you've never been to Vegas nor probably the United States.

Another thread about what a shit hole the most populous, richest, most in demand land valued state in the nation is? Uh um. Okey dokey smokey.

B1445CBC-DAF8-4659-99F5-387CBA658608.jpeg

Forum List

Back