California Wants to Exempt LGBT Child Rapists from Sex-Offender Registry

The push to make pedophillia an accepted norm marches on.

Remember- it’s for the children.

Lawmakers in California are working on legislation that would exempt some homosexual and transgender child rapists from the state's sex-offender registry, leaving registration up to the discretion of the individual judge.

And considering the make-up of California's far-left judiciary and the broader state government, it is virtually a certainty that many child-raping homosexuals and transgenders will be left off the list of sex-offenders.

The bill, dubbed “LGBTQ Young People Nondiscrimination in the Sex Offender Registry Act,” is ludicrously being described by proponents as a “civil rights” issue, as if there were a civil right for adult homosexuals to sodomize children.

So you think that there is a civil right for adults to have vaginal sex with children?

This bill will treat all sexual offenses the same- vaginal, oral and anal sex.

Currently if a 24 year old man puts his penis in a 14 year old girls vagina- he does not have to register for life as a sex offender.
But if that same 24 year old man put his penis in the mouth of the same 14 year old girl- he will have register for life as a sex offender.

Personally I think the 10 year old gap is too wide- I agree that the law should not treat a 19 year old who has sex with a 15 year old the same as a 30 year old how has sex with a 15 year old- but a 24 year old should know better than a 19 year old.

But as long as the law does allow that 10 year gap, it should be applied equally.
Lies and more lies. It’s all you have.

No shock you Leftards defend pedophillia and child rape.

A sex offender is a person who's been convicted of certain sex crimes, such as sexual assault or sexual conduct with a minor. Because of the seriousness of sex offenses, a number of factors come into play when it comes to sentencing and penalties for sex offenders at both the state and federal levels.
Sex Offenders and Sex Offenses: Overview - FindLaw

A sex offender is a person who's been convicted of certain sex crimes, such as sexual assault or sexual conduct with a minor. Because of the seriousness of sex offenses, a number of factors come into play when it comes to sentencing and penalties for sex offenders at both the state and federal levels.

But that's not what's at discussion here.

What's at discussion is that judges have latitude to not register straight couples that engage vaginal sex, but if oral or anal sex is involved, they are automatically registered. So you can get put on the registry if you get a blow job but not for knocking a girl up.

The obvious point here is that because gays exclusively practice oral or anal, as opposed to straights, who just mostly do it, it's discriminatory.

“Under the legislation, a 24-year-old grown man would be able to sodomize a 14-year-old boy and claim it was “consensual.”

You think that 14 years olds aren't having sex now? I mean he can "claim" it was consensual, but then they'd have to ask the 14 year old and determine if it was or not.
No shock you defend pedophillia.

No shock you defend pedoph

Lawmakers in California are working on legislation that would exempt some homosexual and transgender child rapists from the state's sex-offender registry, leaving registration up to the discretion of the individual judge.

And considering the make-up of California's far-left judiciary and the broader state government, it is virtually a certainty that many child-raping homosexuals and transgenders will be left off the list of sex-offenders.

The bill, dubbed “LGBTQ Young People Nondiscrimination in the Sex Offender Registry Act,” is ludicrously being described by proponents as a “civil rights” issue, as if there were a civil right for adult homosexuals to sodomize children.

So you think that there is a civil right for adults to have vaginal sex with children?

This bill will treat all sexual offenses the same- vaginal, oral and anal sex.

Currently if a 24 year old man puts his penis in a 14 year old girls vagina- he does not have to register for life as a sex offender.
But if that same 24 year old man put his penis in the mouth of the same 14 year old girl- he will have register for life as a sex offender.

Personally I think the 10 year old gap is too wide- I agree that the law should not treat a 19 year old who has sex with a 15 year old the same as a 30 year old how has sex with a 15 year old- but a 24 year old should know better than a 19 year old.

But as long as the law does allow that 10 year gap, it should be applied equally.

Sex Offenders and Sex Offenses: Overview - FindLaw

Where did I lie? Where did I defend pedophilia? Specifically?

Why exactly do you think that an offender who put his penis in a vagina should be treated less harshly than an offender who puts his penis in a mouth?

This law is 100% about WHO works for government in CA....

LEFT WING HOMO CHILD MOLESTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sigh

I forget sometimes how USMB for some people is just a forum to attack others.
And I all too often get sucked into responding to the personal attacks.

So instead I will point out once again- that the changes to the law will mean that all sexual offenses with a minor- regardless of the sexual orientation and regardless of what orifice a penis is put into- is treated the same before the law.

And I support equal treatment before the law.

Just to be clear- objecting to this change in the law is objecting to equal treatment before the law.

their crazy left wing culture is why millions of people are fleeing CA

Forum List

Back