Is it ok not to vote...

...if no candidate represents your point of view on most of the important issues?

It is said that if you don't vote you have no right to complain. I think not voting is your complaint.

Don't worry if you don't vote a democrats will vote for you...

...if no candidate represents your point of view on most of the important issues?

It is said that if you don't vote you have no right to complain. I think not voting is your complaint.
while you watch the country fall apart and you lose the ability to ever vote again. way to go!!!!!

I'm sure you would LOL.
mi.gif

It's not OK not to vote.

Do the best you can with what you have to work with like the rest of us do.

After the Republicans doubled the federal debt on Bush's watch, I skipped voting on the federal level from 2006 to 2016. At first, I would leave those blank, but then a Republican poll worker was found to have filled in blanks with Republican candidates for several elections, so I started writing in Snoopy and Pat Paulsen.

Pat Paulsen. I'm dating myself. :lol:

In 2016, I wrote in Ted Cruz on behalf of my recently deceased mother who was a supporter of Cruz.

I am ever so grateful she did not live to see Cruz become yet another spineless Trump lickspittle. Both my parents hated Trump.

I went back to writing Snoopy and Paulsen in subsequent elections.

I do vote on local measures. Otherwise I would not bother voting at all.

This voting for "the lesser of two EVILS" means you are still voting for EVIL. And how's that been working out for America?

Yeah...

Forum List

Back