California Parents Allege Teacher, Admin Conspired To Teach Eight-Year-Olds About Gender, Sex

If true, and I don’t deny it, then these people should NOT be voting for Democrats. Maybe instead of not voting for someone because they don’t like his mean tweets, they need to be more pragmatic and vote for a President that supports policies that will benefit their families both economically and morally.

I could not agree with you more.

If anything, the closed schools changed a lot of minds in this demographic. And the mask and vaccine mandates for kids.

Some obviously do. But, are you trying to say that you have autonomy 100% in the classroom? That would be false. There is a ciriculum you must follow, no?

Teachers have a lot more autonomy than you might think. Because of what I teach I have even more than most. Yes, there is a curriculum, but it's usually fairly broad. The materials/lessons are not down to "teach this on this day" and if they are, most teachers don't stay. Teaching is a creative profession.

Yep. It happens and it is horrific.

However as I have said.

We are about to make the same mistake the Left made when they accused every cop of being a racist. As I have said. Wait 'til schools are closed coast to coast, having gone remote, because they can't get teachers. You might say "good" but those parents have to do something with their kids or they can't work. It will be another crime crisis that just didn't need to happen.

But what the heck. We destroy everything in the 21st century I guess.
Read my lips: we do not WANT teachers like that!

NOT AT ALL! Not ANYWHERE! !!!

WE need to kick ALL those leftard fucking assholes OUT of the teaching profession.

I do not give even ONE damn if that results in a teacher shortage. Don't care.

Hey here's a hint, if you're part of a corrupt profession why don't you help try to CLEAN IT UP instead of defending the corruption and denying it exists?

You are so incredibly stupid you're beyond redemption. The paid poster Fuck Bois get more extreme and dumber by the day. 400 posts in 4 days, all of the full of hate and lies.

All of these plots by Democrats to destroy America. It's a wonder the country is still standing. Republicans think everyone is out to destroy America, even other Americans. It's the Republican Party which is out to destroy the USA and turn it into a white nationalist pariah nation.

The only effective form of "grooming" is the rape of children. Something the Catholic Church has been doing to children for centuries, but you don't have a problem with the Catholic Church grooming children. You're not closing Catholic Churches so children can't be "groomed".
Liberals are grooming you kids. Hopefully this will be the first nail in the destruction of the democrat party.

Teachers have a lot more autonomy than you might think. Because of what I teach I have even more than most. Yes, there is a curriculum, but it's usually fairly broad. The materials/lessons are not down to "teach this on this day" and if they are, most teachers don't stay. Teaching is a creative profession.

But none the less there are things on the curriculum that must be taught are there not? Now it may be up to the teacher to come up with a syllabus as to how they may do that, but the fact remains that there are subjects in the classroom that are mandated right?

I certainly am not suggesting that Teachers are just drones, controlled by the administrations of the schools, BUT, if there are lessons in there that are objectionable to teach to students of a certain age level, but mandated by the administration, there is little a teacher can do right?

But none the less there are things on the curriculum that must be taught are there not? Now it may be up to the teacher to come up with a syllabus as to how they may do that, but the fact remains that there are subjects in the classroom that are mandated right?

I certainly am not suggesting that Teachers are just drones, controlled by the administrations of the schools, BUT, if there are lessons in there that are objectionable to teach to students of a certain age level, but mandated by the administration, there is little a teacher can do right?

To be honest usually the opposite is true. Example. In some districts Muslim children cannot sing, play instruments or even listen to music during Ramadan; some not at all, ever. Those children are excused from music class and/or the music teacher must make accommodations for the student. This happens even in states where music is considered a core subject.

Parents have a LOT more pull than they think they do and have yet to use it. That's the truth.

But the end result will be you just can't do community schools in a diverse society. People say "parents should dictate student curriculum". That sounds good and I don't disagree on the face of it. Now get 30 sets of parents together for just ONE class and get them to agree on what that should be.

Good luck.

Of course not. They're children. They're learning.

You continue to post ignorance and won't take in new information. That's the problem see. You have convinced yourself that XYZ is correct, it MUST be correct no matter what someone on the inside says and that's that.

Ignorance. Worse. Willful ignorance.
I’m not do sure

all the alleged teachers here have short tempers

you may say that its only toward posters outside the classroom who disagree with you

but most people cant turn it on and off that easily

Teachers lean left, even in the blue South. It is quite ignorant to believe that they are any different than the average liberal who is more than willing to be vocal regarding their politics.

Teachers lean left, and are members of government unions that the willing ones obey and that the unwilling ones are forced to comply with, and the few good ones who don't comply are ousted.

To be honest usually the opposite is true. Example. In some districts Muslim children cannot sing, play instruments or even listen to music during Ramadan; some not at all, ever. Those children are excused from music class and/or the music teacher must make accommodations for the student. This happens even in states where music is considered a core subject.

Sue, I like ya, and have agreed with a good number of your posts here. But, trying to what they call, "Grey the issue" by using a minority of the whole that may or may not exist within every school district in the nation is a non sequitur. We are speaking in general about curriculum's, and not about special considerations of statistical minorities in one class.

My point, and the question about it still stands then....

Parents have a LOT more pull than they think they do and have yet to use it. That's the truth.

I agree that parents need to get more active within their children's education..But, that is the rub isn't it? I mean, one thing Covid did, through "remote learning" was to expose some of the objectionable things being promoted in the classrooms, and when parents are now speaking out about that, they are shut down by school boards, arrested, and pilloried by teachers that say parents need to back off...Which one is it?

But the end result will be you just can't do community schools in a diverse society. People say "parents should dictate student curriculum". That sounds good and I don't disagree on the face of it. Now get 30 sets of parents together for just ONE class and get them to agree on what that should be.

Good luck.

And you just did it here Sue...You can't have it both ways...In the quote above you speak of parents being more involved, and using their voices, then in this sentence slap them by saying that if they do they'll be all running around bumping into each other like Keystone cops....You can't have it both ways...

I respect Teachers, and would say you have an enormously difficult job, inbetween the Parents (the Rock), and the Administration (the hard place)...But, teachers do themselves NO favors when some within their ranks abuse their trust, or when they argue that the parent is just not smart enough to take on issues within the schools....I/ WE pay for these schools.

I’m not do sure

all the alleged teachers here have short tempers

you may say that its only toward posters outside the classroom who disagree with you

but most people cant turn it on and off that easily

You can't refute my arguments so now you're whining about my "tone"?

Honey :auiqs.jpg:

What you're calling "short tempers" is just people who have outmaneuvered every tactic of manipulation you can imagine. And maybe some you cannot.

What proof do you have that it is "everywhere"?

There are 130, 930 schools in the US. You have knowledge of all of those, then? I guess just like the Leftists knew all cops were racists huh?

How did that work out for the Left, would you say?

Seven years ago
NC teacher reportedly suspended after telling student not to criticize Obama
Its not sexual, but its the same leftist propagandizing

THREE RIVERS, MI – A Southwest Michigan school board voted unanimously to allow teachers to hang Pride flags in their classrooms Monday, reversing a previous ban on classroom flags that led one teacher to quit his job in protest.

Sue, I like ya, and have agreed with a good number of your posts here. But, trying to what they call, "Grey the issue" by using a minority of the whole that may or may not exist within every school district in the nation is a non sequitur. We are speaking in general about curriculum's, and not about special considerations of statistical minorities in one class.

My point, and the question about it still stands then....

I agree that parents need to get more active within their children's education..But, that is the rub isn't it? I mean, one thing Covid did, through "remote learning" was to expose some of the objectionable things being promoted in the classrooms, and when parents are now speaking out about that, they are shut down by school boards, arrested, and pilloried by teachers that say parents need to back off...Which one is it?

And you just did it here Sue...You can't have it both ways...In the quote above you speak of parents being more involved, and using their voices, then in this sentence slap them by saying that if they do they'll be all running around bumping into each other like Keystone cops....You can't have it both ways...

I respect Teachers, and would say you have an enormously difficult job, inbetween the Parents (the Rock), and the Administration (the hard place)...But, teachers do themselves NO favors when some within their ranks abuse their trust, or when they argue that the parent is just not smart enough to take on issues within the schools....I/ WE pay for these schools.

Please do not put words in my mouth. I never said parents are not smart enough-- I have deep respect for the part parents play in their children's lives. But "community schools" I mean when you agree to be part of a community, you agree that you will not always get exactly what you want. You in effect agree to "community rules". The opposite of understanding "community rules" would be the conservative poster here who told me that I am his servant--and his child's servant--because he pays my salary. Well now that's not how it works. If he hired me for a personal tutor yes. But not when I have so many other students.

I think our district handles it well. For decades we have a Curriculum Council that decides resources and curricula. Parents have ALWAYS had a seat at that table. As they should

Seven years ago
NC teacher reportedly suspended after telling student not to criticize Obama
Its not sexual, but its the same leftist propagandizing

You only have 130,929 more schools to go

You can't refute my arguments so now you're whining about my "tone"?

Honey :auiqs.jpg:

What you're calling "short tempers" is just people who have outmaneuvered every tactic of manipulation you can imagine. And maybe some you cannot.
Ok

I see you are grading yourself

and as a typical teacher you get 100%

how nice

Emails obtained via a parent’s public records request reportedly found that a third-grade teacher in Glendale Unified School District subjected students to videos on LGBTQ ideology and comments about nudity. During an April 19 Board of Education meeting, parents identified the teacher as Tammy Tiber.
“These are eight-year-old children that she’s trying to hold a sexual orientation class with,” the mother said. “You guys want us to believe that this isn’t a propaganda, that no agenda is being held. This wasn’t just any sexuality class, this was specifically designed. Three days a week she taught LGBTQ curriculum in her class.”

There are litterally thousands of stories like this. Schools are now a hotbed of Democrat pervert teachers grooming children.
"Litterally"? Then why do you only have ONE hearsay story?

Please do not put words in my mouth. I never said parents are not smart enough-- I have deep respect for the part parents play in their children's lives. But "community schools" I mean when you agree to be part of a community, you agree that you will not always get exactly what you want. You in effect agree to "community rules". The opposite of understanding "community rules" would be the conservative poster here who told me that I am his servant--and his child's servant--because he pays my salary. Well now that's not how it works. If he hired me for a personal tutor yes. But not when I have so many other students.

Well, I apologize if you believe I was putting words in your mouth, I don't think I was...And I don't believe that Teachers are "Servants" in any measure...Mine, or anyone's...They are employees of a system, that in my view, has learned how to pay lip service to concerned parents, while at the same time ignoring their wishes...If Administrations of districts were truly focused on education we wouldn't be in the mess we are in, in terms of graduation rates, and comprehension of materials at graduation...Our public schools are failing our kids, and it isn't because of lack of resource either.

I think our district handles it well. For decades we have a Curriculum Council that decides resources and curricula. Parents have ALWAYS had a seat at that table. As they should

Well, that's a start I guess, but how much of a say do they have? For instance, How many parents sit on this council, as compared to administrators? Is there a curriculum circulated to the parents of each student before the implementation, along with an open hearing? Also, while your district does this, how may across the nation do this?

When my kids were in school, I was involved in their education. I attended meetings, and spoke out when I thought things needed to be addressed. I visited with my kids teachers and respected and appreciated many of them, and told them so....Now, I have a newly born grand daughter, that will in 5 years be beginning her journey in education, and I will be involved in that as well....I hope by then we can settle down from these agenda driven education stories, and get to basics to teach the children proficiency in the things they need to succeed, like language, science, math, and history arts, and not these pet project social engineering agendas.

Thanks for what you do Sue....

Teachers are public servants, just like elected officials.

They may not be elected, but they're still serving the community.

And it's good when there are local curriculum boards, but there's still the issue of teaching materials and such, and the PROBLEM is it does in fact teach the children.

SOMEONE needs to be made responsible for it not reaching the children.

If that requires a state wide law, so be it.

God knows the unions won't comply without a court order, because they're run by leftists. So, get the court order. And make it stick.

Apparently there's no other way to do this. The lefties won't stop, they'll keep hammering us with their bleating heart bullshit. So, now there's force of law. They can be fired, and sued. That's a GOOD thing. Up until this point, it wasn't always possible to get rid of the idiots.

Forum List

Back