California Parents Allege Teacher, Admin Conspired To Teach Eight-Year-Olds About Gender, Sex

Tampa_Bay

Platinum Member
Apr 19, 2022

Emails obtained via a parent’s public records request reportedly found that a third-grade teacher in Glendale Unified School District subjected students to videos on LGBTQ ideology and comments about nudity. During an April 19 Board of Education meeting, parents identified the teacher as Tammy Tiber.
“These are eight-year-old children that she’s trying to hold a sexual orientation class with,” the mother said. “You guys want us to believe that this isn’t a propaganda, that no agenda is being held. This wasn’t just any sexuality class, this was specifically designed. Three days a week she taught LGBTQ curriculum in her class.”

There are litterally thousands of stories like this. Schools are now a hotbed of Democrat pervert teachers grooming children.

Emails obtained via a parent’s public records request reportedly found that a third-grade teacher in Glendale Unified School District subjected students to videos on LGBTQ ideology and comments about nudity. During an April 19 Board of Education meeting, parents identified the teacher as Tammy Tiber.
“These are eight-year-old children that she’s trying to hold a sexual orientation class with,” the mother said. “You guys want us to believe that this isn’t a propaganda, that no agenda is being held. This wasn’t just any sexuality class, this was specifically designed. Three days a week she taught LGBTQ curriculum in her class.”

There are litterally thousands of stories like this. Schools are now a hotbed of Democrat pervert teachers grooming children.

This is appalling. I'm appalled, as a teacher. I would be beyond "uncomfortable" to talk to any of my students about sexuality.

Awful.

• Banned
This is appalling. I'm appalled, as a teacher. I would be beyond "uncomfortable" to talk to any of my students about sexuality.

Awful.

As a teacher, are you aware that this story is multipled by hundreds, maybe thousands, over the last few years accross the country? And it gets worse.

Here is one that has to do with promoting Antifa instead of sex to kids

California teacher out after supporting Antifa ideologies
1650709281514.png

A California high school teacher who openly supported the Antifa movement, and incentivized his students to participate in some of its activism, has been placed on administrative leave and will be fired, according to the district he works for.

Gabriel Gipe taught advanced placement government at Inderkum High School in Sacramento, part of the Natomas Unified School District. Gipe became thrust into the local and national spotlight after Project Veritas, a conservative advocacy journalism group, recently published a video in which an undercover reporter spoke with teacher about his views and approach to teaching.

“I have 180 days to turn them into revolutionaries,” Gipe said about his students during the video.

The AP government teacher said he accomplishes that by “scaring the f*ck out of them.”

Last edited:
As a teacher, are you aware that this story is multipled by hundreds, maybe thousands, over the last few years accross the country? And it gets worse.

Here is one that has to do with promoting ntifa instead of sex to kids

California teacher out after supporting Antifa ideologies
View attachment 634946

A California high school teacher who openly supported the Antifa movement, and incentivized his students to participate in some of its activism, has been placed on administrative leave and will be fired, according to the district he works for.

Gabriel Gipe taught advanced placement government at Inderkum High School in Sacramento, part of the Natomas Unified School District. Gipe became thrust into the local and national spotlight after Project Veritas, a conservative advocacy journalism group, recently published a video in which an undercover reporter spoke with teacher about his views and approach to teaching.

“I have 180 days to turn them into revolutionaries,” Gipe said about his students during the video.

The AP government teacher said he accomplishes that by “scaring the f*ck out of them.”

Sure in California. And in other liberal enclaves. Are you asserting that most small town third grade teachers in most conservatives states are ALSO teaching this?

• Banned
Sure in California. And in other liberal enclaves. Are you asserting that most small town third grade teachers in most conservatives states are ALSO teaching this?

Liberalism has crept into the smallest of towns, and teachers' unions are in EVERY school. Cirriculum and books are statewide. So yes, it is everywhere, perhaps not as overt and noticable in some plces as in others.

• Banned
LGBTQ is the most bigoted group in America. Whereas most groups are happy to be left alone to think and practice their beliefs, LGBTQ seems to also need everyone else to share their beliefs.

FACT: I remember in the 80's when homosexuals becoming teachers was a big argument in the news. The homos swore up and down that their sexuality would NEVER be something exposed to kids, and that parents need not fear their kids being exposed to sexual content that the parents did not want.

That was 40 years ago.
40 years later leftwing extremists are doing that very thing.

Never, ever, ever believe a Democrat.

Liberalism has crept into the smallest of towns, and teachers' unions are in EVERY school. Cirriculum and books are statewide. So yes, it is everywhere, perhaps not as overt and noticable in some plces as in others.

What proof do you have that it is "everywhere"?

There are 130, 930 schools in the US. You have knowledge of all of those, then? I guess just like the Leftists knew all cops were racists huh?

How did that work out for the Left, would you say?

Back in the "old days" if someone in the town tried to harm children under the shield of their position in the community, the community would go about explaining to them the error of their ways and 'voila, problem solved.

What proof do you have that it is "everywhere"?

I though I just answered that question:

Liberalism has crept into the smallest of towns, and teachers' unions are in EVERY school. Cirriculum and books are statewide. So yes, it is everywhere, perhaps not as overt and noticable in some places as in others.

I though I just answered that question:

Liberalism has crept into the smallest of towns, and teachers' unions are in EVERY school. Cirriculum and books are statewide. So yes, it is everywhere, perhaps not as overt and noticable in some places as in others.

Curriculum is spelled with a U.

Many people who belong to the unions are conservative. Did you know that? I do not. But just belonging to the union does NOT make you a liberal.

Besides which, you just made assertions here. You didn't offer proof.

Back in the "old days" if someone in the town tried to harm children under the shield of their position in the community, the community would go about explaining to them the error of their ways and 'voila, problem solved.

You must always always always remember the biggest picture here:

When Communism failed, the biggest stumbling blocks it faced were church and family. They never could quite destroy the family unit and make people see the state as its mother and father.

The New American Marxists (as Mark Levin calls them ) have learned that lesson and are targetting the vulnerable root: Children.

By grooming children and turning then trannys and homos they achieve a two-fer: They destroy traditional family, and they basically destroy Christianity.

Always remember, when you see insane policies from the Left, this is their bigger agenda.

A moment ago you were aghast at the thread story, now you are defending the very same people.

Have a nice day.

I am NOT defending those "very same people". Those people need to get out of my profession yesterday.

I am beating down your assertion that this is everywhere. It absolutely is not. And you have no proof that it is.

You are so incredibly stupid you're beyond redemption. The paid poster Fuck Bois get more extreme and dumber by the day. 400 posts in 4 days, all of the full of hate and lies.

All of these plots by Democrats to destroy America. It's a wonder the country is still standing. Republicans think everyone is out to destroy America, even other Americans. It's the Republican Party which is out to destroy the USA and turn it into a white nationalist pariah nation.

The only effective form of "grooming" is the rape of children. Something the Catholic Church has been doing to children for centuries, but you don't have a problem with the Catholic Church grooming children. You're not closing Catholic Churches so children can't be "groomed".

This is happening all over the country because the teachers were brainwashed themselves by the liberal education puppy mills in the universities

Red state, blue state

it doesent matter

the educators are the same

Prof who said pedophiles should be called ‘minor-attracted persons’ agrees to resign

A Virginia university assistant professor who argued it wasn’t necessarily immoral for adults to be sexually attracted to kids has agreed to resign after facing intense backlash.

A picture of a Democrat Groomer Freak:
1650715688480.png

This is happening all over the country because the teachers were brainwashed themselves by the liberal education puppy mills in the universities

Red state, blue state

it doesent matter

the educators are the same

That's ignorant.

That's one of the most ignorant things you have ever typed in fact. And that's really saying something.

I would provide examples but they're lost on you.

Forum List

Back