California Parents Allege Teacher, Admin Conspired To Teach Eight-Year-Olds About Gender, Sex

Why would ANYONE sit in on those meetings if they were just "token"??

Do you really think the particulars of content curriculum should be made by people who have never taught and don't even know the content?
I know what teaching gender and sex to 8 year olds is..

Is that the same? Really?

What grade level do you teach?

Yes it is. To my great disappointment, conservatives are in a frothing Moral Panic over "Groomers in skools!" just like the Left was over defund the police.

It will end the same way. Two great teachers in my very good school in my very good district leaving the profession next year. That's just what we know about so far.

We deserve what's coming. We just can't do anything normally anymore. There's nothing from 0-60.

Yes it is. To my great disappointment, conservatives are in a frothing Moral Panic over "Groomers in skools!" just like the Left was over defund the police.

It will end the same way. Two great teachers in my very good school in my very good district leaving the profession next year. That's just what we know about so far.

We deserve what's coming. We just can't do anything normally anymore. There's nothing from 0-60.
Well, I’ll agree with that, but who’s fault is that?

What grade do you teach?

Are you saying you’re in favor of teaching 8 year olds about gender and sex?

Emails obtained via a parent’s public records request reportedly found that a third-grade teacher in Glendale Unified School District subjected students to videos on LGBTQ ideology and comments about nudity. During an April 19 Board of Education meeting, parents identified the teacher as Tammy Tiber.
“These are eight-year-old children that she’s trying to hold a sexual orientation class with,” the mother said. “You guys want us to believe that this isn’t a propaganda, that no agenda is being held. This wasn’t just any sexuality class, this was specifically designed. Three days a week she taught LGBTQ curriculum in her class.”

There are litterally thousands of stories like this. Schools are now a hotbed of Democrat pervert teachers grooming children.
Oh, my gosh. Those teachers were indoctrinated at the university level when schools thought Harvard graduates were special in the 80s. <<<<<gong!!!!!>>>>> wrong.

Forum List

Back