California Parents Allege Teacher, Admin Conspired To Teach Eight-Year-Olds About Gender, Sex

Teachers are public servants, just like elected officials.

They may not be elected, but they're still serving the community.

And it's good when there are local curriculum boards, but there's still the issue of teaching materials and such, and the PROBLEM is it does in fact teach the children.

SOMEONE needs to be made responsible for it not reaching the children.

If that requires a state wide law, so be it.

God knows the unions won't comply without a court order, because they're run by leftists. So, get the court order. And make it stick.

Apparently there's no other way to do this. The lefties won't stop, they'll keep hammering us with their bleating heart bullshit. So, now there's force of law. They can be fired, and sued. That's a GOOD thing. Up until this point, it wasn't always possible to get rid of the idiots.

Oh don't be coy. You didn't say I was a "public servant". You said I was "your servant". You pay my salary, I must do as you say.

Do you need direct quotes? Did you forget?

Well, I apologize if you believe I was putting words in your mouth, I don't think I was...And I don't believe that Teachers are "Servants" in any measure...Mine, or anyone's...They are employees of a system, that in my view, has learned how to pay lip service to concerned parents, while at the same time ignoring their wishes...If Administrations of districts were truly focused on education we wouldn't be in the mess we are in, in terms of graduation rates, and comprehension of materials at graduation...Our public schools are failing our kids, and it isn't because of lack of resource either.

Well, that's a start I guess, but how much of a say do they have? For instance, How many parents sit on this council, as compared to administrators? Is there a curriculum circulated to the parents of each student before the implementation, along with an open hearing? Also, while your district does this, how may across the nation do this?

When my kids were in school, I was involved in their education. I attended meetings, and spoke out when I thought things needed to be addressed. I visited with my kids teachers and respected and appreciated many of them, and told them so....Now, I have a newly born grand daughter, that will in 5 years be beginning her journey in education, and I will be involved in that as well....I hope by then we can settle down from these agenda driven education stories, and get to basics to teach the children proficiency in the things they need to succeed, like language, science, math, and history arts, and not these pet project social engineering agendas.

Thanks for what you do Sue....

Parents sitting in on curriculum acquisition over administrators:

What is your knowledge and experience in knowing what 11th grade physics should look like? The spiraling up of reading levels from 1st through 5th grade? Mathematics for both accelerated and remedial learners in middle school?

Parents are great. Parents are a watchguard against ridiculousness. On the other hand.

Put more parents than admin on those curricular teams and see what you get.

Parents sitting in on curriculum acquisition over administrators:

What is your knowledge and experience in knowing what 11th grade physics should look like? The spiraling up of reading levels from 1st through 5th grade? Mathematics for both accelerated and remedial learners in middle school?

Parents are great. Parents are a watchguard against ridiculousness. On the other hand.

Put more parents than admin on those curricular teams and see what you get.

See Sue, this is where I have a problem in what you’re saying here. You tell me not to put words in your mouth when addressing your obvious feeling that parents are, for lack of a better term, less knowledgeable than the administrators making these decisions. Maybe that’s not what you’re trying to say, but that’s how it comes off…

I know that I’m only a truck driver to you, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t smell bs a mile away. For example, 11th grade physics is an AP class is it not? How many of your 11th graders are in these AP classes? Using these examples that don’t effect the average student in order to make me out as not qualified is weak.

What you are advocating is that parents speak up after the fact, when their power to effect change is limited. Not good enough.

What proof do you have that it is "everywhere"?

There are 130, 930 schools in the US. You have knowledge of all of those, then? I guess just like the Leftists knew all cops were racists huh?

How did that work out for the Left, would you say?
Tennessee is passing a law so teachers don’t have to use a student’s preferred pronoun. So yes, Leftardism has reached small conservative towns.

See Sue, this is where I have a problem in what you’re saying here. You tell me not to put words in your mouth when addressing your obvious feeling that parents are, for lack of a better term, less knowledgeable than the administrators making these decisions. Maybe that’s not what you’re trying to say, but that’s how it comes off…

I know that I’m only a truck driver to you, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t smell bs a mile away. For example, 11th grade physics is an AP class is it not? How many of your 11th graders are in these AP classes? Using these examples that don’t effect the average student in order to make me out as not qualified is weak.

What you are advocating is that parents speak up after the fact, when their power to effect change is limited. Not good enough.

There is no such thing as "only" a truck driver. We need truck drivers! I could not get into a truck and drive it--believe this. I don't know a fraction of what you do about the laws, weight, freight, etc.

I mean this: please do not project on me that I think I'm "better" than any working people. I'm not. But I am trained and have experience just the same as you are trained and have experience in what you do. It makes no sense to put only people at the table who are not trained and have no experience. Want a crash course in this? Put a million Sues in trucks today and watch what happens!!

There is no such thing as "only" a truck driver. We need truck drivers! I could not get into a truck and drive it--believe this. I don't know a fraction of what you do about the laws, weight, freight, etc.

I mean this: please do not project on me that I think I'm "better" than any working people. I'm not. But I am trained and have experience just the same as you are trained and have experience in what you do. It makes no sense to put only people at the table who are not trained and have no experience. Want a crash course in this? Put a million Sues in trucks today and watch what happens!!

We need good paying jobs for all people, not just white collar workers. But unless you’re in the business of education, Human Resources, or other forward looking economics expert, you’re simply not qualified to determine what kids should be taught.

If you want THAT much control over their education, home school your children.

That's EXACTLY what she's saying and she's RIGHT.

Parents don't have the first clue about what children need to know to succeed in the 21st Century. Education is designed to get children thinking for themselves and not swallowing the bullshit they're being fed. The right wants your education system to turn out good little conservatives, not free thinking people.

The fight for rights and education has always been politicized by conservatives to fight change. Once again, Americans have to fight for the right to an education which is NOT determined by the most narrow minded citizens of the country.

Last edited:
The word "conspired" is probably intentionally misused in this case. Alleging a conspiracy makes the parents look sinister. The truth of the mater is that it's the agenda rather than a conspiracy and parents are trying to take control of their kid's education.

Parents don't have the first clue about what children need to know to succeed in the 21st Century. Education is designed to get children thinking for themselves and not swallowing the bullshit they're being fed. The right wants your education system to turn out good little conservatives, not free thinking people.

The fight for rights and education has always been politicized by conservatives to fight change. Once again, Americans have to fight for the right to an education which is NOT determined by the most narrow minded citizens of the country.

Oh don't be coy. You didn't say I was a "public servant". You said I was "your servant". You pay my salary, I must do as you say.

Do you need direct quotes? Did you forget?
Gee, you're not real smart are you.

I am the public

Who's the public if not me?

We need good paying jobs for all people, not just white collar workers. But unless you’re in the business of education, Human Resources, or other forward looking economics expert, you’re simply not qualified to determine what kids should be taught.

Fuck you, statist asshole.

They're not your children.

Read it again: NOT YOURS.

Thousands of people are doing exactly that, because of shit for brains activist "teachers".

Parents don't have the first clue about what children need to know to succeed in the 21st Century.

Horseshit. If that's true for you you'd make a rotten parent.

Education is designed to get children thinking for themselves and not swallowing the bullshit they're being fed. The right wants your education system to turn out good little conservatives, not free thinking people.

If free thinking means pedophilia to you, you can keep it.

Fuck you and fuck your statist liberal friends

They're NOT YOUR CHILDREN.

Keep your grubby paws of my kid or I will FUCK YOU UP. Big time. Can I possibly be any clearer?

Emails obtained via a parent’s public records request reportedly found that a third-grade teacher in Glendale Unified School District subjected students to videos on LGBTQ ideology and comments about nudity. During an April 19 Board of Education meeting, parents identified the teacher as Tammy Tiber.
“These are eight-year-old children that she’s trying to hold a sexual orientation class with,” the mother said. “You guys want us to believe that this isn’t a propaganda, that no agenda is being held. This wasn’t just any sexuality class, this was specifically designed. Three days a week she taught LGBTQ curriculum in her class.”

There are litterally thousands of stories like this. Schools are now a hotbed of Democrat pervert teachers grooming children.
Literally thousands??? I am sure you have evidence of this and are not just throwing shit against the wall to see if it sticks.

Read my lips: we do not WANT teachers like that!

NOT AT ALL! Not ANYWHERE! !!!

WE need to kick ALL those leftard fucking assholes OUT of the teaching profession.

I do not give even ONE damn if that results in a teacher shortage. Don't care.

Hey here's a hint, if you're part of a corrupt profession why don't you help try to CLEAN IT UP instead of defending the corruption and denying it exists?
Teachers have no power to "clean it up"! You want to get fired, do something stupid like that.

Teachers are public servants, just like elected officials.

They may not be elected, but they're still serving the community.

And it's good when there are local curriculum boards, but there's still the issue of teaching materials and such, and the PROBLEM is it does in fact teach the children.

SOMEONE needs to be made responsible for it not reaching the children.

If that requires a state wide law, so be it.

God knows the unions won't comply without a court order, because they're run by leftists. So, get the court order. And make it stick.

Apparently there's no other way to do this. The lefties won't stop, they'll keep hammering us with their bleating heart bullshit. So, now there's force of law. They can be fired, and sued. That's a GOOD thing. Up until this point, it wasn't always possible to get rid of the idiots.
I read your post 3 times and I still have no idea what you are yammering about.

WATCH: Remember When Obama Pushed Graphic Sex Education to 5-Year-Olds?

The video below was presented on Fox News during the 2008 campaign, and featured an ad by the McCain campaign, which blasted Obama’s radical agenda to sexualize kids, pointing out that “his one accomplishment” while in the Illinois state Senate was “legislation to teach comprehensive sex education to kindergarteners.”

Of course, graphic sex education being taught to young kids now is including radical left-wing gender theory, which wasn’t en vogue at the time but is all the rage now

The warning signs have been there all along folks. What can I say.

Wast Obama flying in from Chicago $150,000 worth of pizza and hotdogs to some big democrat function , per the John Podesta emails ? Pizzagate is real. Pedos.

If you are so smart, why don't you know the answer?

BTW, I don't think Sue teaches high school. I did!

My high school that I attended never hear of AP anything. My kids attended public schools but none took AP Physics. They concentrated on other areas, such as my youngest took AP English Composition and AP Biology. My grandsons will attend the best of 5 high schools in our area. Unfortunately, both are special education and will not be taking AP classes in all likelihood.

BTW, everywhere I taught, AP Physics was a 12th grade class.

Different schools, different kids, different rules and different outcomes.

With a little help, and practice Sue, I'm sure you could do it...Just like with having parental representation in curriculum meetings.

I think we are getting off the rails here a little...I'm not advocating that parents have input into Physics, or AP Science, or any advanced HS academic course they know nothing about. BUT, this thread is about a teacher, and an administration that colluded to teach 8 year old's about gender, and sex. Do you believe that that is appropriate? Because I don't. So, before we get too far down the rabbit hole into how much parents should be involved, I'd like to know if this was in a curriculum....And it if was, then why is it seemingly off limits to raise hell about this?

Nonsense. We are talking about 8 year old's here...Not middle school, or High Schoolers....So, you may think that, but I am pretty sure parents can handle the curriculum of a 2nd grader...

Forum List

Back