California Issues ‘Flex Alert’ to Combat Rolling Blackouts, Energy Plan Failing, So California Bans All Gas Cars in 12 Years

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The Left make the Babylon Bee look like the straight man in a comedy duo.

The first thing to do when you're short of electricity is to mandate more use.
The second thing is to eliminate your supply.

Yes, California is absolutely that retarded.

One of you motherfuckers get in here and defend the shit.

We(the citizens)are gonna have to go in there and eliminate the fascists and the fascist control over that state via force of arms, it will not be nearly as ugly as most apathetic couch sitters continually wail about, because the fascist base are cowards, and we will cut through them effortlessly and then subjugate the leftovers, forcing them to labor! We are not fucking around, California's fascist elite have no idea just how close we are to this, once process begins it will not be stopped until elimination has been achieved in total!

Next up, east coast fascists....

It will never happen in 12 years.

It will never happen in 12 years.
It's pretty simple really.....Eliminate the federal subsidies/tax breaks on everything from manufacturing to charging stations to EV purchases and there goes the EVs.....Let the market decide. If Richey Rich wants a Tesla let him pay the whole cost.....Not buy one on our backs.

I bet the 3K Ford white collar employees that are being layed-off (7K when you include the down stream contractor chain) wish the .gov would quit picking winners and losers and let the market decide what the citizenry wants.....Guess they better learn to code like Tater's bunch told the pipeline workers.

The fuckin' "climate change" hoax is going to put us all in the poor house.....Dems need to be ripped out of the soil of our Republic root and stem.....At this point force is fine with me.

It's pretty simple really.....Eliminate the federal subsidies/tax breaks on everything from manufacturing to charging stations to EV purchases and there goes the EVs.....Let the market decide. If Richey Rich wants a Tesla let him pay the whole cost.....Not buy one on our backs.

I bet the 3K Ford white collar employees that are being layed-off (7K when you include the down stream contractor chain) wish the .gov would quit picking winners and losers and let the market decide what the citizenry wants.....Guess they better learn to code like Tater's bunch told the pipeline workers.

The fuckin' "climate change" hoax is going to put us all in the poor house.....Dems need to be ripped out of the soil of our Republic root and stem.....At this point force is fine with me.
I hear Ford is building an electric car/truck plant about 15 miles from here. I think it will be running by 2025.
I bet someday, electric will be OK, but they won't replace internal combustion in 12 years, not even in California.

I am NOT going to give up my van. So..I have 12 years to find someplace else to live. Hmm..I will be 82 by then.

A famous man once said, "Stupid is as stupid does". It's totally amazing how the progressive left can endlessly rail on and on and on about income inequality while simultaneously passing law after law after law which makes income inequality and homelessness worse.

Pedo Peter's cult of ultra groomers in California are also banning generators so you can't charge your electric car when they cut the power.

Forum List

Back