"The Rest of the Story": Lara Logan Interviews the Brunson Brothers

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
The SCOTUS could take this case and solve a shitload of problems. Congress violated their oath of office by not investigating the 2020 election. Any member who voted not to investigate would be expelled and could never hold office again. That would clean things up nicely and leave real Americans in office.

The SCOTUS could take this case and solve a shitload of problems. Congress violated their oath of office by not investigating the 2020 election. Any member who voted not to investigate would be expelled and could never hold office again. That would clean things up nicely and leave real Americans in office.

I don't think Trump is going to be allowed on the MI ballot next year for his crimes he committed. Like fake electors? So you guys are making a huge mistake nominating him. Which I love.

I would be seriously worried if Nikki or Chris were nominated. None of the rest worry me including Trump.

Again? All fifty states have the responsibility to administer their own elections including investigation of claims of fraud. The feds have no constitutional authority to intervene in their certification process.

I don't think Trump is going to be allowed on the MI ballot next year for his crimes he committed. Like fake electors? So you guys are making a huge mistake nominating him. Which I love.

I would be seriously worried if Nikki or Chris were nominated. None of the rest worry me including Trump.
What crimes has been found guilty of?

Again? All fifty states have the responsibility to administer their own elections including investigation of claims of fraud. The feds have no constitutional authority to intervene in their certification process.
This is about Congress taking the side of alleged fraud by not investigating, not certification. Try again dumbass.

What crimes has been found guilty of?
Fake electors

One of the fake electors put forward by Republicans in Michigan said in December 2020 that the plan to use a slate of fake electors to help Donald Trump win their state came together following conversations with “some very incredible constitutional attorneys” from the Trump campaign.

The newly uncovered interview reveals Maddock’s detailed knowledge of the Trump campaign’s involvement in the plot and undermines her more recent comments claiming only a “vague” recollection of it when asked about CNN reporting from last year – which first reported on the Trump campaign’s alleged involvement in the scheme, according to three sources with direct knowledge.

While Maddock has previously claimed the fake GOP electors were not meant to replace the legitimate Democratic ones, even in the December 2020 interview, her newly uncovered comments about Pence show her understanding that the slate of fake electors could eventually usurp the legitimate elector votes on January 6, 2021.

Despite Trump losing the state by more than 150,000 votes, Maddock and 15 others signed phony certificates claiming to be the legitimate electors from the state just days before the interview and attempted to enter their state capitol to deliver the votes.

“I’m no constitutional attorney,” Maddock said on December 16, 2020, in an interview with local radio host Steve Gruber. “I’m an elector for Donald Trump from the Michigan Republican Party. I along with the other 15 electors were guided by legal minds – attorneys for our president, some very incredible constitutional attorneys – I’ve never in my whole life appreciated legal minds and attorneys before.”

She did not name the Trump attorneys who were involved.

Fake electors

One of the fake electors put forward by Republicans in Michigan said in December 2020 that the plan to use a slate of fake electors to help Donald Trump win their state came together following conversations with “some very incredible constitutional attorneys” from the Trump campaign.

The newly uncovered interview reveals Maddock’s detailed knowledge of the Trump campaign’s involvement in the plot and undermines her more recent comments claiming only a “vague” recollection of it when asked about CNN reporting from last year – which first reported on the Trump campaign’s alleged involvement in the scheme, according to three sources with direct knowledge.

While Maddock has previously claimed the fake GOP electors were not meant to replace the legitimate Democratic ones, even in the December 2020 interview, her newly uncovered comments about Pence show her understanding that the slate of fake electors could eventually usurp the legitimate elector votes on January 6, 2021.

Despite Trump losing the state by more than 150,000 votes, Maddock and 15 others signed phony certificates claiming to be the legitimate electors from the state just days before the interview and attempted to enter their state capitol to deliver the votes.

“I’m no constitutional attorney,” Maddock said on December 16, 2020, in an interview with local radio host Steve Gruber. “I’m an elector for Donald Trump from the Michigan Republican Party. I along with the other 15 electors were guided by legal minds – attorneys for our president, some very incredible constitutional attorneys – I’ve never in my whole life appreciated legal minds and attorneys before.”

She did not name the Trump attorneys who were involved.
Is Trump one of those electors?

81 million votes for a senile pervert is all the evidence I need.

Consider this. Trump BARELY beat Hillary in Michigan

Trump 2,279,543
Hillary 2,268,839

Then Trump acted like an asshole for 4 years. No shit he lost MI.

And Trump needed to win all 5 swing states. He won them all barely in 2016, lost all of them barely in 2020.

Consider this. There was a pandemic going on so Gretchen Whitmer, the gal Trump almost got kidnapped and killed with his hate speech, mailed everyone in MI an absentee ballot. Because there was a pandemic going on.

Biden 2,804,000
Trump 2,649,000

This is why Republicans always want less people voting not more.

Excellent find...@Lastamender

Consider this. Trump BARELY beat Hillary in Michigan

Trump 2,279,543
Hillary 2,268,839

Then Trump acted like an asshole for 4 years. No shit he lost MI.

And Trump needed to win all 5 swing states. He won them all barely in 2016, lost all of them barely in 2020.

Consider this. There was a pandemic going on so Gretchen Whitmer, the gal Trump almost got kidnapped and killed with his hate speech, mailed everyone in MI an absentee ballot. Because there was a pandemic going on.

Biden 2,804,000
Trump 2,649,000

This is why Republicans always want less people voting not more.
The thread is not about the obvious fraud. It is about the failure of Congress to investigate.

This is about Congress taking the side of alleged fraud by not investigating, not certification. Try again dumbass.
They don't have the constitutional authority over the states in the matter. Nor did they have enough votes to to use the statute passed in 1887 to not count the certification and EC vote from any state.

Smart_Guy.png

They don't have the constitutional authority over the states in the matter. Nor did they have enough votes to to use the statute passed in 1887 to not count the certification and EC vote from any state.
That statute was passed after their investigation into fraud in the 1876 election. The point is they should of had the votes. The members who voted not to investigate sided with the alleged fraud not the Constitution.

MAGA are loons

LOL

Forum List

Back