California funds inmate sex change operation - great use of funds guys!

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
Bham, AL
Hmm - my state is $400 + BILLION dollars in debt.

What would be a good allocation of resources?

I KNOW - let's cut off an inmate's penis! And then we can let him live as the woman he always wanted to be!

Great job guys - y'all should be so proud...

the bad news is that he (she? it? she-it...) will be moved to a woman's prison - so no more boyfriends...

News from The Associated Press

arent there about 6 or 7 genders? so what gender did he/she switch to?
There are many more or many less depending on who is doing the counting. If I'm counting there are only three -- he, she, and it.

I KNOW - let's cut off an inmate's penis! And then we can let him live as the woman he always wanted to be!

the bad news is that he (she? it? she-it...) will be moved to a woman's prison - so no more boyfriends...

there is a necessary UP KEEP on sex change------hormones and stuff

arent there about 6 or 7 genders? so what gender did he/she switch to?
There are many more or many less depending on who is doing the counting. If I'm counting there are only three -- he, she, and it.
well in California I believe they have at least 43 genders to choose from if anyone wants to change. just ask Patty Murray and Dick Durbin

I could approve if this were a punishment for rape.

So fucking bizarre, unethical and a rape of taxpayer dollars.

My 2017 rage allotment clearly isn't going to make it to year's end. Please prioritize all the things you all would like for me to co-soil myself with you over, k?

California = liberal paradise

Look at San Francisco these days

homeless-san-francisco.jpg

Where in our Constitution / law does it say the govt can use tax dollars to pay for sex changes, that such is a 'right' that can be paid for by tax dollars, federal, state, or local?

Where in our Constitution / law does it say the govt can use tax dollars to pay for sex changes, that such is a 'right' that can be paid for by tax dollars, federal, state, or local?

It doesn't, and not 1 penny of taxpayer money should go to funding a sex change operation for a convicted felon.

When California spends their tax money on this shit, it means they need more Federal money for real shit.

Forum List

Back