California ending the suburbs

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Soon you will wake up to the projects at your front door in California.
You did everything right . You moved up to the suburbs

You wake up to loud rap at 3 am and see the ghetto moved to your neighborhood and your 500,000 house is worth zero

Now you are mad and vote Republican
It’s too late as California has tens of millions of illegals all on the pay roll

I don’t feel sorry for you

I am sure loud rap between 11 pm and 5 am is something you get used too

California's leaders are like a rich kid who inherits a fortune but squanders it in their idealistic stupidity. California's leaders don't know the first thing about hard work, acting responsibly, fairness or integrity. Our constitution and the concept of a United States of America is totally foreign to them.

You wake up to loud rap at 3 am and see the ghetto moved to your neighborhood and your 500,000 house is worth zero
we have a mixed family near us--I can't keep track of who's who!!!! many cars and many people ..LOUD music..trash in the yard ...etc ..it's a rental

Quasar44
I agree. They keep voting in Dem idiots to run the State. They get what they voted for. Sympathy is in the dictionary between shit and syphilis.

Funny to hear an organization like Breitbart that has been complicit in killing the American dream.for decades get all fauxrage over this.

Agenda 2030.

It is all part of the plan to push people into communitarian housing (apartments).

You will own nothing, and you will be happy.

I'm not from California but where I live it's predominantly whites. Last night about 10pm my wife and I went for a walk around the neighborhood and the one house blacks moved into we could hear a group of them 3 streets over outside on their back porch "fuck dis. Fuck that mothfucka. That fucking bitch mothfucka" over and over and over again quite loudly.

Gotta say, I was quite irritated all night. Sure we have a lot of families with annoying kids screeching and running around during the day that annoy me but they are just being kids. A bunch of adult blacks move in and they have instantly no consideration for others.

I hope we won't see more of them move in the area.

It must be a pre-Halloween phenomenon, though never noticed it with two examples several blocks from each other almost at the same time: black men walking down the street, loud swearing, violent gestures, no one else near them. Freaking. Who else is in their heads?

SB 9 just puts an end to a zoning restriction.

I thought conservatives were for less government, i guess not.
If its turning anything into ghettos, that would be the property owners doing that.

California has turned into a shithole country.

California is a great place to live. I have been here for 70 plus years and have seen minorities come and go.

What a shithole.

harmonica
Loud music at night ??
like at 0100 hours .....in their car and house.....and a lot more impolite/un-neighborly crap ...their trash cans [ 2 ] are always OVERflowing because they have so many people there --then it gets in the street and lawns...their lawn also --and they didn't clean it up for days
ETC

Forum List

Back