California Dreamin' Over? Record Number of Residents Moving

I think I just did, if you read between the lines. I said I would prefer for the people who are supposed to enforce the law to do it.

yes, but don't forget every single time the Feds moved to enforce immigration laws, somebody called the ACLU. Can't check SSI numbers to verify, can't check DL, Don't ask for verification of citizenship. So her arguement as usual is bogus and full of bullshit.

Then blame the Bush admin for ignoring the problem for years.

They should have cracked down on business owners for employing them.

No money or job and they would not have kept coming.

Now that the jobs are gone they are going home.
A huge part of the problem is this buck passing where in the end, nobody takes responsibility for anything and nothing gets done. Sure, I would never defend Bush on this issue, but in reality, it was up to whoever was physically closest to the illegal immigrant to make sure that the illegal was deported, or even do it themselves.

that's cute isnnit? If I went to school in Caleeeeefornia I'd have to pay out of state tuition,, and illegal from wherever can walk in and get in state tuition and free medical care.. go figure.

The US discriminates against American citizens. Maybe I should've gone to school in Mexico.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
Think of it as sell high buy low...

I just moved out here.

I remember when this happened in Massachusetts a bunch of years ago when all the Mass-holes migrated out of state....things got much better for us all who stayed behind.

:eusa_whistle:

LOS ANGELES — With a house purchase near Denver in the works, the 38-year-old engineering contractor plans to move his family 1,200 miles away from his home state's lemon groves, sunshine and beaches. For him, years of rising taxes, dead-end schools, unchecked illegal immigration and clogged traffic have robbed the Golden State of its allure.

Is there something left of the California dream?

"If you are a Hollywood actor," Reilly says, "but not for us."

FOXNews.com - California Dreamin' Over? Record Number of Residents Moving - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

You can fix it. Just do what our county and now our state has done. Spend the money to get your police ICE trained. Then, on every police stop of an individual, have their immigration status checked. Detain the ones that are illegal until ICE can deport them.

It has an Oh so chilling effect on the illegal population. Meaning they scatter like roaches when the lights are turned on. We now have our county back. :clap2:

But how do you get the law changed to allow officers to enforce immigration laws when so many illegals are voting to stop them?

It breeds contempt and then they call it racism.

so you're not all muscle and no mind? and the drink hasn't yet addled your brains? :lol:

this just might be one of the most profound statements on it I've heard in a while. seriously. :clap2:

I do not speak this way often, but this is what I've talked about with very progressive and liberal friends of mine.

*nuance.

Then blame the Bush admin for ignoring the problem for years.

They should have cracked down on business owners for employing them.

No money or job and they would not have kept coming.

Now that the jobs are gone they are going home.
what the fuck is wrong with your brain
did you get dropped on your head as a baby or something

this has been going on for fucking DECADES moron
its no ONE administrations fault, but ALL of them for the last 40 fucking years

edit to add

the quoted post is a CLEAR example of ABDS
blaming the BUsh administration for a 4 decade old problem

Last edited:

edit to add

:rofl:

England is losing massive numbers of it's citizens too. Too many muslims have been let in and are taking over and are driving out the English citizens.

Our city has had a massive influx of immigrants but there's no where for us to go. When my husband was unemployed for 3 years, we looked into emigrating, no other country would have us, either because we were too old, not educated enough, or had two special needs kids.

Where do Americans go when the immigrants have wrecked our country?

Shiela are you serious?....you got turned down?.....and other countries bad mouth us.....

You can fix it. Just do what our county and now our state has done. Spend the money to get your police ICE trained. Then, on every police stop of an individual, have their immigration status checked. Detain the ones that are illegal until ICE can deport them.

It has an Oh so chilling effect on the illegal population. Meaning they scatter like roaches when the lights are turned on. We now have our county back. :clap2:

that kinda stuff does not fly to well in S.Cal......especially L.A.....

edit to add

very fucking true.....

Forum List

Back