California Democrat Congressman Eric Swalwell calls for creation of presidential crimes commission to investigate Trump when he leaves office

Well good for him. He should have no issue then with Obama and all his minions including Hiliar Clinton being fully investigated and compelled to testify when subpoenaed to do so; and the crooked judiciary should not be allowed to deny access to subpoena them to be questioned.
Smelly's actions are responsible for killing 150,000+ Americans and crashing the US economy.

also, we need to investigate the investigation!

I think that this is absolutely necessary to get to the bottom of what he's done, who helped him, and how we could prevent this situation from ever happening again.

I think that this is absolutely necessary to get to the bottom of what he's done, who helped him, and how we could prevent this situation from ever happening again.
To prevent this from every happening again we need to suspend the voting rights of everyone who voted for him. They are obviously too stupid and gullible to be trusted.

To prevent this from every happening again we need to suspend the voting rights of everyone who voted for him. They are obviously too stupid and gullible to be trusted.
why do you hate democracy?

why do you hate democracy?
I love democracy. I hate dictatorial morons trying to take it away.

Specifically, what do you think should never happen again? Peace agreements in the Middle East? Reducing the number of troops we have overseas? Doing great things for minorities? Reducing unemployment to record lows? Reducing the income gap between low and high-income households? Drastically reducing the number of deaths from the horrid virus unleashed on the world by Communist China?

tRump will being going to prison. Many of his accomplices will be going with him.
Nah, he'll pardon himself. I envision the Hitler dance number from "The Producers."

Forum List

Back