California Dad Killed His Kids Over qanon and 'Serpent DNA' Conspiracy Theories, Feds Allege

The lizard people are real!
wggwgwgsgwgwggwgw.jpeg

The very strange stories keep coming.

This one is a man took his two children to Mexico to murder them.

He confessed to the crime then told the police he believed the children had serpent DNA from their mom and were going to grow in to monsters so he had to kill them.

Those are his words not mine.

I sure hope that he is sent to prison for the rest of his life.

You so badly wanted to blame this on Trump.
:laughing0301:

Never has one human being caused so much hate.

A California surfing school owner who was charged with killing his two children in Mexico is a follower of QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories who thought the children "were going to grow into monsters so he had to kill them," federal officials alleged.

Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, was charged Wednesday with foreign murder of U.S. nationals in connection with the death of his 2-year-old son and his 10-month-old daughter, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California. Authorities said Coleman confessed to the killings and told the FBI that he used a spear fishing gun to stab them.

A criminal complaint alleges that he told the FBI that he killed his children because he believed they "were going to grow into monsters" and that conspiracy theories led him to believe that his wife had passed down her "serpent DNA" to the children.

((snip))

California dad killed his kids over QAnon and 'serpent DNA' conspiracy theories, feds allege
NBC Universal
DOHA MADANI AND ANDREW BLANKSTEIN AND BEN COLLINSSee more
August 11, 2021, 7:47 PM
Scroll back up to restore default view.
A California surfing school owner who was charged with killing his two children in Mexico is a follower of QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories who thought the children "were going to grow into monsters so he had to kill them," federal officials alleged.

Matthew Taylor Coleman, 40, was charged Wednesday with foreign murder of U.S. nationals in connection with the death of his 2-year-old son and his 10-month-old daughter, according to the U.S. Attorney's Office for the Central District of California. Authorities said Coleman confessed to the killings and told the FBI that he used a spear fishing gun to stab them.

A criminal complaint alleges that he told the FBI that he killed his children because he believed they "were going to grow into monsters" and that conspiracy theories led him to believe that his wife had passed down her "serpent DNA" to the children.

Image: Forensic technicians work at the scene where two American children were found dead in Rosarito (Reuters)
Image: Forensic technicians work at the scene where two American children were found dead in Rosarito (Reuters)
Coleman's wife, identified only by her initials, contacted Santa Barbara police after her husband had taken the kids out on Saturday but didn't tell her where they were going, the complaint said. She grew concerned after he failed to respond to her messages, and, knowing that her husband didn't have a car seat with him, she called police.

A missing person's report was filed Sunday, and officers asked her to use Apple's Find My iPhone feature to see whether she could find Coleman, the complaint said. The program showed Coleman's last known location in Rosarito, Mexico, it said.

Police alerted the FBI to the investigation as it became a case of suspected parental kidnapping. Coleman was detained Monday after an inspection by border protection agents of his van upon his re-entry into the U.S., where agents didn't see his children and found blood in the vehicle, authorities said.

The complaint alleges that Coleman confessed to the killings upon being interviewed Monday and gave authorities the location of the murder weapon and the discarded bloody clothing. He also identified two bodies recovered by Mexican authorities as those of his children, it said.

A judge ordered that Coleman be held without bond Wednesday and scheduled his arraignment for Aug. 31.

According to the complaint, Coleman said that he knew what he did was wrong but that "it was the only course of action that would save the world."

"Serpent DNA" is a likely to be a reference to the "lizard people" conspiracy theory, which falsely purports that reptilian aliens secretly run the world and have taken over important positions in government, banking and Hollywood.

The complaint says Coleman told authorities that he learned about "serpent DNA" through QAnon and Illuminati conspiracy theories, even though the lizard people conspiracy theory predates both by several decades.

The believers in each conspiracy theory have melded together over the last several years because conspiracy theory influencers and algorithms on social media frequently lump the theories together.

QAnon is a more recent conspiracy theory premised on the belief that a similar global cabal at the top of the U.S. government is secretly murdering and eating children and that Donald Trump was quietly working to defeat them during his time in office.

Anthony Quinn Warner, who bombed his own RV outside an AT&T building in Nashville, Tennessee, on Christmas Day, claimed that lizard people were taking over Hollywood and the U.S. government. Warner died and three other people were injured.
continued

He was a Republican too so you'd expect him to act that way.

They are among us. Blood-drinking, flesh-eating, shape-shifting extraterrestrial reptilian humanoids with only one objective in their cold-blooded little heads: to enslave the human race. They are our leaders, our corporate executives, our beloved Oscar-winning actors and Grammy-winning singers, and they're responsible for the Holocaust, the Oklahoma City bombings and the 9/11 attacks ... at least according to former BBC sports reporter David Icke, who became the poster human for the theory in 1998 after publishing his first book, The Biggest Secret, which contained interviews with two Brits who claimed members of the royal family are nothing more than reptiles with crowns. (Picture Dracula meets Swamp Thing).

do sane people believe this?
A lot of QAnon folks do...yes

The very strange stories keep coming.

This one is a man took his two children to Mexico to murder them.

He confessed to the crime then told the police he believed the children had serpent DNA from their mom and were going to grow in to monsters so he had to kill them.

Those are his words not mine.

I sure hope that he is sent to prison for the rest of his life.

No rain

Earthquakes

Wildfires

Organized shoplifting

Shit in the streets

You left that out.

Why?

Reality eludes you.

You have a horrible relationship with the truth
In your link:

"The report includes an analysis of key threats to the survival of each species, starting with the overarching threat of climate change, which is likely to reduce the availability of cold water habitat that salmon, steelhead and trout all depend on for survival."

Your list is absurd, and your hate for California keeps you from coming to the Golden State. That makes me happy, now, go away until you have some common sense and a taste of reality.

Last edited:
But that state seems to purposely breed them.
No Bozo, it is those in the southern and midwestern states who have no skills or education and move to California after being kicked out of their homes and end up as street people. Most end up as addicts and use all social services here when they would end up in county jails

And, due to these bigots and the self righteous people like you motivate the LGBTQ to come to tolerant states who accept here and many are assets to our communities.

Hate, Fear and ignorance motivate your post.

California, one of the most beautiful places.....is fucked up indeed.

but, there was a time when Cali was the number 1 place.....I know....I was studying there for a while...I enjoyed every second of it.....

Not anymore ....all gone, I'm gone too LOL

Now is Mexifornia....CommunistFornia....you call it whatever you want.

It's so sad to see the obliteration of America taking place in front of your very eyes. :(
Come back Skye… I’ll show you a good time!

Dana7360

This nation cannot be fixed
It takes cooperation by The Congress to provide treatment within the ACA to fix what is wrong in America. Sadly, too many of the mentally ill end up in County Jails, and some as noted in this thread a life sentence do to heinous acts (costing tens of thousand dollars every year) in state prisons exacerbating their illness.

We native Californians have Yosemite, Mountains to snow ski and Tahoe to water ski plus dozens of ski resorts and lakes to water ski. Plenty of camp sites, wilderness areas even in the SF Bay Area; beaches from Mendocino County to San Diego County to surf, kite surf and body surf; coves to snatch Abalone in small cloves in Sonoma, Mendocino, Humboldt and Del Norte Counties; Rivers running down to the Pacific with Steel Head Trout all along the north coast and even Salmon Runs into the SF Bay as well as Halibut, Crab and in Sonoma and Napa rivers there is more than wine, Sturgeons lay in the mouth of these rivers.
California was known for its beaches, its diverse lanscape, for Hollywood, for its wealth and opportunity...now its known for its wetbacks, its faggots, feminazis and chicks with dicks...its massive homeless populations, for trash lining the roadways and all arounf filth. Good job LefTards.

California was known for its beaches, its diverse lanscape, for Hollywood, for its wealth and opportunity...now its known for its wetbacks, its faggots, feminazis and chicks with dicks...its massive homeless populations, for trash lining the roadways and all arounf filth. Good job LefTards.
Well thankfully we don't have bigots, haters and the ignorant people like you on our streets.

Well thankfully we don't have bigots, haters and the ignorant people like you on our streets.
Hahaha...thats the thing...sane people prefer to be surrounded by bigots, haters and ignorant people when the other options are wetbacks, faggots, chicks with dicks, feminazis, homeless and criminals.

We native Californians have Yosemite, Mountains to snow ski and Tahoe to water ski plus dozens of ski resorts and lakes to water ski. Plenty of camp sites, wilderness areas even in the SF Bay Area; beaches from Mendocino County to San Diego County to surf, kite surf and body surf; coves to snatch Abalone in small cloves in Sonoma, Mendocino, Humboldt and Del Norte Counties; Rivers running down to the Pacific with Steel Head Trout all along the north coast and even Salmon Runs into the SF Bay as well as Halibut, Crab and in Sonoma and Napa rivers there is more than wine, Sturgeons lay in the mouth of these rivers.
You also have maps to show you where the human crap is.

And all those assholes from Hollywood are moving their business here to NM so they can fuck up this state some more.

California, one of the most beautiful places.....is fucked up indeed.

but, there was a time when Cali was the number 1 place.....I know....I was studying there for a while...I enjoyed every second of it.....

Not anymore ....all gone, I'm gone too LOL

Now is Mexifornia....CommunistFornia....you call it whatever you want.

It's so sad to see the obliteration of America taking place in front of your very eyes. :(
California thanks you for being gone.

Forum List

Back